Furry Fandom and Drama General -

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
You know, I had learned on Cecil Mcfly's videos on the zoosadists about the squiggly symbol on the twitter profile being a sign that the person was a zoophile, but I never thought I'd see it in the wild. This shit is horrifying enough, how the fuck do these sick freaks get away with making it publicly visible?

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
white girls fuck dogs.PNG

I'm asexual, yet I like to fuck dogs. Bruhwhat? Also, fought hard my ass, it took him getting arrested for possession to finally be banned from cons.

Reactions: Water Drinking Fish

Womanhorse

Neigh Sayer
kiwifarms.net
Its sick how they always act like the dog can be in a consensual relationship.
View attachment 1489840
https://twitter.com/Murraculous_One/status/1289698416428105728?cxt=HHwWgICmqY349uUjAAAA (A)
You can put all the lipstick and makeup you want on a pig, but you're still a dogfucker at the end of the day.

View attachment 1489897

I'm asexual, yet I like to fuck dogs. Bruhwhat? Also, fought hard my ass, it took him getting arrested for possession to finally be banned from cons.
Not all furries are child predators, some are just "Romantic Pedophiles". Despite the fact that even non-consensual kissing is considered sexual assault.

Jangarango

Get in line, ladies
kiwifarms.net
That zoophile came out of the woodworks over the Otherkon convention drama I mentioned in the otherkin thread, since the con initially banned zoophiles then later reversed that ban on the grounds of enough otherkin animal fuckers yelling “axshully 40% of the community wants to fuck animals so you’re being discriminatory.”

More info can be found on the other thread but that was one of the loud and proud people I saw when I first saw all this before I blocked them lmao.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489897

18827AE4-261D-464D-AA7E-91098AED6863.png
Gee, I can’t imagine why his family would be so put off by his love of dog cock, it’s current year and people should be more accepting.
Can you imagine that conversation though?
“Mom, dad, me and Fido are going steady now, and you need to accept our love.”
Reading through his whole pinned tweet thread is pretty fucked, he’s treating his lusting for animals the same way most people treat more harmless fetishes/sexual orientations. I legit hope he’s not a real, practicing psychologist.

BlazikenLover

kiwifarms.net
On the dogsmith thing: observed a few troons virtue signaling extra hard to the tune of "well if I don't call them out, they will think I am a pedo too". Pedos or not, it is only a matter of time before someone gets pissy at them and decides to dig up their dirty laundry.
and if it wasn't bad enough that they're into dog fucking, they're a fucking psychiatrist.
Something something therapists end up just as crazy as their patients.

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell I clicked on the #zoopride hashtag while going through the Dogzillas tweets supporting Zooier Than Thou and first thing I see is someone deepthroating a horse. :story:
I hope for your own sake that you clicked it in a private browser window. Otherwise, that's going to taint your internet history for months.

Gunt.Inc

Munch Munch
kiwifarms.net
Rookie bear is being accused of grooming someone
(A)
And the DMs are in this Drive but i cant download all the screenshots for some reason
foto_no_exif (5).jpg

translation:
Octavio-What role have you been
Minor(alleged)-Passive
Octavio-you like it?
Minor(alleged)-mM yes why?
Octavio- would you send me another photo?
Minor(alleged)-Today how?
Octavio- however you like❤
Minor(alleged)- you will have to add me on Skype because my camera is scandalous and I do not know how to take of the sound.
Octavio- I will try to do it
Octavio-wait
Minor(alleged)-oki

foto_no_exif (1).jpg

Minor(alleged)- Lo the malignant artist which was bad ass is a complete little boy
Octavio-What?
Missed call from Minor(alleged) to Octavio
Minor(alleged)-I am hungry
Octavio- well eat
Minor(alleged)- there only tostadas and its raining outside
foto_no_exif (4).jpg

Minor(alleged)- He is someone very agreeable and psychologically pretty I love writing with him and its easy to get emotional information out of him and he also draws and I like how he draws I love it and he gives me not really good advice but I look for the good side but I leave to much(don't know how to translate properly) But still i like him hes not much of a good romantic I don't know it yet but still it hurts not being with him because he lives to far and she/he already has a boyfriend and I started to draw because of him already thinking that he didn't like me I had to tolerate a lot of ugly insults and criticism for him to notice me
Octavio-Uhh well you shouldn't. beside that if he/she already has a boyfriend it more sad
Minor(alleged)-I don't know how to tell him I like him a lot but now that he has a life very much away from mine and I don't know if he feels anything for me. I always try to another manner to make him happier(?)
Minor(alleged)-Mm I know :) but I don't know
foto_no_exif (3).jpg

Minor(alleged)-(this part I'm very unsure of) Seriously did it read good in the description of the image
Octavio-ahh you like someone and you sent them that message owo
Minor(alleged)-yes
Octavio-how pretty n.n
Octavio-who is owo
Minor(alleged)-(first part of the last screenshot)
foto_no_exif (2).jpg

Octavio- Hey there puppy, what are you doing
Minor(alleged)- Octavio right now you check my wall right now that I tell you yea?
Octavio-ok
Minor(alleged)-Mmm yes you read it?
Octavio-yes, are you waiting for a message from someone
Minor(alleged)-yes
Octavio- onomatopoeia for spanish laugh
Minor(alleged)-beginning of last screenshot
foto_no_exif (6).jpg

Minor(alleged)- Octavio where you the one who was writing in the morning
Octavio- My internet left me(direct translation but just means he didn't have internet)
Minor(alleged)- O but you did want me to send you my photos?🙃
Octavio-yes uwu
Octavio-does it bother you?
Minor(alleged)-No
Octavio-jejejeje, well n.n
Minor(alleged)- did you add me on Skype already?
Minor(alleged)-🙃
Octavio- Still no, I'm looking into that, I hate windows 8
foto_no_exif (7).jpg

foto_no_exif (8).jpg

Minor(alleged)-Hi
Octavio- Hell puppy
Minor(alleged)-Today what are you doing?(Holi seems to be a misspelling of hoy which is today)
Octavio- nothing uwu
Minor(alleged)-it already 2 listen did you sleep good :3 ( this one was hard to Translate because "somos" means "we are" so it could be " we are 2" or a misspelling meaning he/she meant "it already two" because son means "it is")(Also oye is basically a command to listen and is equivalent to some one saying "listen" to grab someone attention but the sentence works with hoy which could have been misspelled making the sentence "today did you sleep well)
Octavio-somewhat
Minor(alleged)- for the first time I had a nightmare and I got emotional and scared mmm how rare no?
Minor(alleged)-Mmm what are you doingother than nothing.!!! O yea I saw this guy with some of your drawing but I hadn't seen them before
Octavio-Who?
foto_no_exif (9).jpg

Octavio-What?
Octavio- no no
Octavio-pass me some 4 photos of your face
Octavio-please
Minor(alleged)-yes oki I'm going
Minor(alleged)- in emotions or in positions
Octavio-however you want XD
Minor(alleged)- I don't know which serve you the best here they are
Octavio-your eyes are very expressive
Octavio- and you are not ugly
foto_no_exif (10).jpg

Octavio-your eyes are very expressive
Octavio-and you are not ugly
Octavio-But you should remove your small mustache
Minor(alleged)-mmm yes i know but still i cant because of the same thing of i don't want it hard and rough
Octavio-Oh you'll
Octavio- see when your are older you'll call more of the attention
Minor(alleged)- 🙃for appearing effeminate nya :.
Octavio-and that is bad?
Minor(alleged)- well I am going to my other house in a bit ill answer you there its that there is no internet over there( struggles because "es que aya" means "its that over there" and "no hay internet" means "there is no internet" so it would together literally be " its that over there there is no internet")
Octavio-ok
foto_no_exif (11).jpg

Octavio-for what what
Minor(alleged)-wb
Octavio-Welcome back
Octavio-bienvenido de regreso
Minor(alleged)-okey jajajajajaj(Just hahahahah) XD
Minor(alleged)-listen what would you do if a sexy guy smacked you on the butt?("dar" means to give and "naldada" is basically a smack on the butt)
Octavio-If he is sexy, I will return it XD
Minor(alleged)-okey jajajajajajaXD
Minor(alleged)- and if your on the bus and they get behind you if you are standing( "ponen" is to put and "detras" behind so it should be " if they put themsleves behind you' but just simplified to "get behind you")
Octavio-hit him with my backside, to see what he does jajaja XD (repegale is a word I never heard but from what I can gather "Pegale" can be to hit or to stick so i don't know if he is saying he will stick his backside on to them or hit them with it)
foto_no_exif (12).jpg

Octavio-Welcome back
Octavio-bienvenido de regreso
Minor(alleged)-okey jajajajajaj(Just hahahahah) XD
Minor(alleged)-listen what would you do if a sexy guy smacked you on the butt?("dar" means to give and "naldada" is basically a smack on the butt)
Octavio-If he is sexy, I will return it XD
Minor(alleged)-okey jajajajajajaXD
Minor(alleged)- and if your on the bus and they get behind you if you are standing( "ponen" is to put and "detras" behind so it should be " if they put themsleves behind you' but just simplified to "get behind you")
Octavio-hit him with my backside, to see what he does jajaja XD (repegale is a word I never heard but from what I can gather "Pegale" can be to hit or to stick so i don't know if he is saying he will stick his backside on to them or hit them with it)
Minor(alleged)-okey this happened to me on the bus the the day before yesterday i got scared
Octavio-if he hits you again you know what to do hehehehe XD (the word is covered so it could be "pegar" which is to hit based on the context)
Here is the accusation
RUAC.jpg

(A)
Rough translation: Because they should forget something i finally exposed... when I was 13 he requested intimate photos from me in exchange for teaching me how to draw. He had told me he wanted them because he wanted something with me.(Don't know the proper translation but essential he wanted a deeper relationship)

Where I got the google drive link
OsminACCU.jpg

(A)

edit: trying to roughly translate the screenshots
edit 2: finished my rough translation also can someone else download the rest of the screenshots I cants for some reason

Last edited:

This is Dangerous

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490512
“And what role have you been?”
”Passive“
“Do you like it?”

mm yes, why [?]”
”Could you send me another photo?”
Now how?”
”Whatever way you want <3“
”You’ll have to add me on Skype because my camera it’s noisy and I don’t know how to disable the sound“
”I’ll try”
“Wait”
”Ok”

View attachment 1490511
”Lo [Lol?] the evil artist that was a baddie it’s a complete child“
”What?”
Missing Call
“I’m hungry“
”Well, eat”
”There‘s only toasts and it’s raining outside“

View attachment 1490514
”He’s someone nice and very cute psychologically. I love writing with him and it’s very easy to get emotional info out of him. He also draws and I like how he draws. I love it and he gives me not so good tips, but I try to look at the bright side, but it hurts me so much but I still like him. He isn’t that romantic. Well, I don’t know. But it still hurts that I can’t be with him because he lives to far away and he already has a boyfriend and I stated to draw for him because I didn’t though he’d like me. I had to endure insults and critics very harsh for him to notice me“
”Uhh. Well, you shouldn’t. Besides, if he has a boyfriend it makes it even sadder“
I don’t know how to communicate him that I like him a lot, but since he has his own life I don know if he feels something for me, I always try to act different to like him“

View attachment 1490515
”Seriously, read it closely in the Image’s description“
”Ahh, You like someone and you sent him that message owo“
”Yes”
”How cute n.n”
”Who’s owo?”

“[First Message Above]”
View attachment 1490516
“Hi pup, what are you doing?”
”Nothing. I was waiting you. You asked me my skype account“
”I can’t connect :/“
”Octavio, Could you check my board now, when I tell you?
”Ok”
”Done”
”Jejeje, A drawing“
”mmm. Did you read it?“
”Yes. Are you waiting someone’s message“
”Yes”
”Jejeje”
”[First Message Above]”

View attachment 1490517
“Octavio. Were you the one who was writing overnight?”
”My Internet ran out XD”
“Oh. But you did want me to send you my photos? .-.”
”Yes uwu”
”Does it bothers you?”
”No”
”Jejeje, alright n.n”
”Have you already added me on skype?”
”.-.”

”I’m still not on that, I hate Windows 8”

View attachment 1490518
“Hi”
”Hi, Pup”
”Hi, what are you doing?”
”Nothing uwu”
”Now we’re two. Hey, did you slept well?
“Somewhat”
“I had my first nightmare. It excites me and scares me. Weird, isn’t it?“
”Hmm. And what are you doing besides nothing!? Oh, yeah, I saw someone with your drawings, but I haven’t seen them before“

“Which?”

View attachment 1490520
“What?”
”No, no”
“Send me 4 photos of your face“
“Please”
”Yes. Okay. Wait a sec”
“In emotions or positions?“

”Whoever you like it XD“
”I don’t know which would work better. Here they go”
”Your eyes are quite expressive“
”And you aren’t ugly“

View attachment 1490521
“[Two Last Messages above]”
”But you should shave”
”Mmm. Yes, I know. But I can’t for the same reason that i don’t want it hard nor scratchy”
”Oh, well”
”You see, when you grow older you’ll caught a lot of attention“
“.-. For looking feminine, nya .-.”
”Is that bad?”
”Well. I’m going to my other house. I’ll talk to you in se, there’s no more internet.”
”Ok”.

View attachment 1490522
”Why what?”
”Wb”
”Welcome Back”
”= Bienvenido de regreso“
”I didn’t knew that one Jajajaja XD”
”Hey, what would you do if someone who’s sexy slaps your ass?”

”If he’s sexy, I’ll slap him back“
”Okay JajajajajaXD”
”And if you’re on a bus and they step behind you?“

”Hit him harder. See what he does JajaajaXD”

View attachment 1490526
“Why should you forget something that finally exposed him...? When I was 13 he ask me for intimate photos in exchange of teaching me how to draw. He told me that he wanted them because he wanted something with me“
”And you went all along... Look, at your age I knew perfectly what I was doing and let me tell you that you were very stupid doing that. When did it occur? I’m curious to know what happened y and how it really happened“
”In 2013 there wasn’t as much as awarness of this things as there are today and I can tell you that I at that age I at least did crazy things that I could regret later lmao”
”Hey, but do you have screenshots of that? :(

”I had them. Unluckily, when I exposed him nobody paid me attention so I did give that much importance. I no longer have them. I know it would be too good to expose him, but now I only have his conversations where he insults me and threatens me to leave him alone”

Gunt.Inc

Munch Munch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490526
“Why should you forget something that finally exposed him...? When I was 13 he ask me for intimate photos in exchange of teaching me how to draw. He told me that he wanted them because he wanted something with me“
”And you went all along... Look, at your age I knew perfectly what I was doing and let me tell you that you were very stupid doing that. When did it occur? I’m curious to know what happened y and how it really happened“
”In 2013 there wasn’t as much as awarness of this things as there are today and I can tell you that I at that age I at least did crazy things that I could regret later lmao”
”Hey, but do you have screenshots of that? :(

”I had them. Unluckily, when I exposed him nobody paid me attention so I did give that much importance. I no longer have them. I know it would be too good to expose him, but now I only have his conversations where he insults me and threatens me to leave him alone”
Can you translate the full convo?
Convo.jpg

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
Can you translate the full convo?
View attachment 1490751
5zD3c6Dy0Cp58jZ: I feel so much what is happening to you, it will pass, people will forget and everything will be all right in the end.
maxhotckake98: Because they should forget something that finally exposed him... When I was 13 he requested intimate photographs of me in exchange of teaching me how to draw. He told me that he wanted them because he wanted something with me.
5zD3c6Dy0Cp58jZ: What a great call you paid attention to him... look i a that age knew perfectly what i did and let me tell you that you were very stupid because you ddi that. When was that? i have curiosity over knowing what happened and how that really happened. ;-;
OsminShow: In 2013 there was not so much consciousness of these things and I could tell you that I at least at that age did crazy things of which I would regret one day [rofl].
5zD3c6Dy0Cp58jZ: whoa~ laughter(?)
maxhotckake98: Whoa I did not think that now a minor could decide things consciously and have the mind of someone who has experience... Are you an idiot or what? You can't say that anyone when young could take decisions anyways just because.
5zD3c6Dy0Cp58jZ: haha Welp in my case yes, and here that i spent 15 years of existence :v i think about things better than an adult, if im such an idiot nad immature and i am CONSCIOUS of what I am doing at that exact time, i would love that we talk in private and you tell me how things were
maxhotckake98: Sure
5zD3c6Dy0Cp58jZ: I feel thats sarcasm, welp if you dont wanna talk its fine, ill see how ill get the information. uhhhhhh this is so exciting, ive never had so much fun since the abortion debate ;-;
maxhotckake98: I said that of course it's fine we can talk
5zD3c6Dy0Cp58jZ: I dont see the option, to write (the letter icon) and writing through her is very annoying ;-;
maxhotckake98: I think that you can now

Gunt.Inc

Munch Munch
kiwifarms.net
Here is the video of the conversation with Octavio

Apparently this Osmin(T)(A) person also posted alleged DMs between who appears to be Zourik(T)(A) and a minor
screencapture-twitter-OsminShow-status-1288605144343617536-2020-08-02-14_32_24 (2).jpg

EeILi39WsAA_sX7.jpg
EeILjGcXYAEdVx1.jpg

Last edited: