Furry Fandom and Drama General -

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
Don't bother asking people who don't know how to manage finances correctly to invest their money in a better way, that's a tall order on its own. They'll invest in colorful adopts and fursuits but nothing substantial and/or with proper value outside the community.
Some furries seem to think that their adopts are actually an "investment". Every now and then you see someone going through financial dire straits and "selling off" the pixels they bought online from an artist who made 27 other versions of the same character with differently garish color schemes.

Damn Furfag

[[[LITERALLY SPOOKED]]]
kiwifarms.net
Some furries seem to think that their adopts are actually an "investment". Every now and then you see someone going through financial dire straits and "selling off" the pixels they bought online from an artist who made 27 other versions of the same character with differently garish color schemes.
Meanwhile you can simply "procure" their palletes and make your own. 🏴‍☠️ ⛵ 🌊

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not ashamed to admit I needed parental help with my taxes last year. They literally do NOT teach you this in schools. What's ironic is there was a class I wanted to take in high school school that would've taught me handling finances, and then it got trashed due to a budget cut. The American Education system is a fully necrotic corpse.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not ashamed to admit I needed parental help with my taxes last year. They literally do NOT teach you this in schools. What's ironic is there was a class I wanted to take in high school school that would've taught me handling finances, and then it got trashed due to a budget cut. The American Education system is a fully necrotic corpse.
Agreed. Our education system really needs to teach more useful real-world skills. And I hope you've learned how to do it yourself for next time. I know I needed help for the first two of years I had to do my own taxes (mostly because I forgot most of the first year by the time the next tax season rolled up, too much tequila), but the mere ability to learn how to improve one's own life puts us all head and shoulders above the average basement/furry commune-dwelling furfag.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

BOO.
kiwifarms.net
Public schooling is a joke in terms of building ACTUALLY USEFUL life skills. I kind of cheated a bit, my mother used to be a CPA and I picked up enough of the basics from her to not be a complete fuckup re: finance and taxes.

Damn Furfag

[[[LITERALLY SPOOKED]]]
kiwifarms.net
Can confirm that american schools suck at teaching one of the import important things needed to function as an adult, In fact they eventually brought it back and mandated all freshman students take an economics class in order to graduate after my class graduated.

Had to learn all that shit myself too, shit even my CPA retired. Gonna miss that lad. :feels:

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Our education system really needs to teach more useful real-world skills. And I hope you've learned how to do it yourself for next time. I know I needed help for the first two of years I had to do my own taxes (mostly because I forgot most of the first year by the time the next tax season rolled up, too much tequila), but the mere ability to learn how to improve one's own life puts us all head and shoulders above the average basement/furry commune-dwelling furfag.
Ha, I was actually talking with someone about what KiwiLedian said and I actually found a site that neatly explains it all. https://www.policygenius.com/taxes/how-to-file-taxes/

Athena's Biggest Fan

kiwifarms.net
You know, I could make a really mean joke about Canada... but I'm good friends with a bunch of Canans and so I'm just gonna say: maybe he thinks with America being the World Police he can just come to our police and tell them he wants to see their manager or something.

Seriously, look at that makeup. That's a He-Karen if I ever seen one.
I'll have you know that that is the makeup of an "ARTIST".

Artist.jpg

Last edited:

Damn Furfag

[[[LITERALLY SPOOKED]]]
kiwifarms.net

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I’m just giving them too much credit but I’ve never been a fan of the “you’re already half way there might as well go all the way” argument.
Bit off topic but I meant to respond to this. I was more talking about it from the fact that most normal people are going to see anthro and feral as one and the same, I never meant to imply the "going all the way and making the family dog walk funny."

View attachment 1586489
Why does this remind me of
1599785023197.png

Damn Furfag

[[[LITERALLY SPOOKED]]]
kiwifarms.net
Bit off topic but I meant to respond to this. I was more talking about it from the fact that most normal people are going to see anthro and feral as one and the same, I never meant to imply the "going all the way and making the family dog walk funny."

Why does this remind me of
View attachment 1586501

Yeah, reminiscent for sure, though i'll take "bold and brash" and hang it up in the house over whatever the fuck we just saw.

"I call it bold and brash"

"More like belongs in the trash"

KiwiLedian

It's the bees knees
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha, I was actually talking with someone about what KiwiLedian said and I actually found a site that neatly explains it all. https://www.policygenius.com/taxes/how-to-file-taxes/
Here's some investing advice to go along with that: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/00/082100.asp
Not a guaranteed profit but investing is better than having money sit in a savings account doing nothing.

Abstract, disgusting, and horrifying. What a trifecta.

Damn Furfag

[[[LITERALLY SPOOKED]]]
kiwifarms.net
It was a deep fucking dive through his account and then I hit that atrocity (oh, there were actually many more too) and that seemed like a sign to call it a night and start drinking myself to sleep.
Shit, it's more terrifying that what graced the freakshow art thread in the past day in some respects.