Furry Fandom and Drama General -

★ Lion ★

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
It's usually the other way around, isn't it? A group "reclaims" an insult thrown at them and makes it theirs. See: black people and "nigga". Furries went in the opposite direction: a lot of them they started out as furfags, but now it's a horrifying insult and they can't call themselves that anymore.
it was considered ironic to call yourself one. before hyena agenda and all the other clothing companies, there were a few selling shirts that said furfag or proud to be a furfag.

of course this was back before people started “reclaiming slurs” though

Reactions: Heinrich Maneuver

Cherry8s

kiwifarms.net
It’s a shame it never fucking works because for every self aware furry there’s several dozen puppyfuckers, half of which are in positions of influence :story:
It will never work because as /trash/ has pointed out, the furry masses have the attention span and memory of a goldfish. And the ones who are trying to "clean up" the fandom usually have their own or worse skeletons anyway as all these leaks have recently shown. (For example, the thread this pic was from had supposed artists claiming that furries going on an anti-loli/shota crusade followed them despite being a shota artist themselves)

20200913_124343.jpg

Vault

kiwifarms.net
It will never work because as /trash/ has pointed out, the furry masses have the attention span and memory of a goldfish. And the ones who are trying to "clean up" the fandom usually have their own or worse skeletons anyway as all these leaks have recently shown. (For example, the thread this pic was from had supposed artists claiming that furries going on an anti-loli/shota crusade followed them despite being a shota artist themselves)

View attachment 1593656
DangerDobermans case always gets me. The fact he's block happy and likes to block other artists for drawing certain things and being 'creeps' while fetishizing realistic dog dicks and balls on every single pic and going over the line to do shit to animals in real life multiple times, yet no one gives a shit anymore, just baffles me.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
DangerDobermans case always gets me. The fact he's block happy and likes to block other artists for drawing certain things and being 'creeps' while fetishizing realistic dog dicks and balls on every single pic and going over the line to do shit to animals in real life multiple times, yet no one gives a shit anymore, just baffles me.
If furries projected any harder, they'd all turn into IMAX theaters.

Some of them are about the right size for it already.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus the fact he's a murderer last I checked.
I thought he dropped off the face of the planet after he got doxed again.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
You right, you right
Honestly, I thought the dude died. I remember what happened and just reading it again, it's incredible that the poor fuck survived
Just think of the stories the guy can tell at the bar after that.

"Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I got drunk and a dogfucker shot me? No, for real! Here, I got the scar to prove it!"

I hear that's a good pick-up line if you drive far enough away from Portland.

Kuchipatchi

I beat my meatchi
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1593656
While supposed -isms and -phobes get cancelled so hard that they'll never get another opportunity ever again. It really creates a horrible atmosphere where animal abuse and rape is rewarded. Even snuff film enthusiasts hate animal abuse.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
He still uploads pretty much every week to inkbunny, as recent as a few hours ago.
I have no idea why FA banned him, but they did something right for once.
FA probably banned him due to the backlash from the whole "trying to kill a man" thing. It's not like FA's policy is consistent (or consistently applied), they kick out users to try to pander to the screaming masses all the time.