Futa V. Femboys V. Tomboys V. Cuntbois. -

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Cuntbois don't exsist?
isn't a cuntboi just a preop FTM tranny? FTM trannies exist

Describing yourself as something doesn't make it real. See: self described "femboys" online. They all look like fucking incel and/or troon stereotypes and 100% nothing like the fucking anime characters that brought the term into popularity.
but you can still larp about it but there's no way anyone can larp as a futa because no biological woman is born with a massive dong and no balls. Even real hermaprodites don't work like that, it is purely fantasy. But twitter is full of attention starved "tomboys" arguing about how much of a tomboy they are and what makes a real tomboy a real tomboy for example, same with crossdressers calling themselves femboys, i am not super sure now if i know whatever the fuck a cuntboy is.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
isn't a cuntboi just a preop FTM tranny? FTM trannies exist

but you can still larp about it but there's no way anyone can larp as a futa because no biological woman is born with a massive dong and no balls. Even real hermaprodites don't work like that, it is purely fantasy. But twitter is full of attention starved "tomboys" arguing about how much of a tomboy they are and what makes a real tomboy a real tomboy for example, same with crossdressers calling themselves femboys, i am not super sure now if i know whatever the fuck a cuntboy is.
Tomboy is literally one of those terms that works as a third party descriptor of a person and if someone calls themselves that actively you usuallly 100% can tell they're an attention whore or some sort of shill. Same applies to femboys but since the crossdresser online "femboy" is different than the slightly feminine looking male anime character femboy that may or may not wear a skirt or some shit like that it's 100% fake and gay. Internet attention whore "femboys" are just as insufferable as internet attention whore "tomboys". I've seen horrendously insufferable AGP internet attention whore trannies refer to themselves as both terms, as well as calling themselves futas once in a blue moon.

I'd say all this trouble could be trace back to troons online but it's farther back than the existence of those. They are a symptom, rather than the original source of the degredation of these descriptors.