Future Health Bread -

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
It’s very obvious obesity is rising across the boards everywhere, but if this is a transitional period then where/what’s the conclusion?

(1) Obesity cost the people so much money already and it’s rising. Do you see a potential law?
(2) This illnesses affecting many through obesity has the potential to be used as population control. The the adults and elders are affected and childhood obesity increases so in order to live it will be the ones who wish for it.
(3) Will technology save us from ourselves? I’ve seen a food tube where people eat their food and when they finish eating they just empty it.

Hm, people as of now don’t see it as a big problem as of yet, maybe they never will. I don’t see the government doing much because of how much influence the process food companies have. We as people tend to pick the most satisfaction and it’s from not being active and eating, so it’s possible for us to keep declining.. However there may be a light at the end of this tunnel?

Attachments

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Marco Fucko

Exigent Circumcisions

I can smell youuuuu.... you smell niiiiice....
kiwifarms.net
People are ultimately responsible for their own health and everybody with an IQ over 90 understands how obesity happens. Let them eat cake, as Marie Antoinette was misattributed with saying.

Can't say I'm a fan of them letting their children turn into ham beanbags but that kind of irresponsible parenting would just manifest in other ways if it were outlawed so it's a wash.

We'll just eat ourselves to death while third-worlders starve and God can sort us out later.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
the proper response would be to remove coverage for type 2 diabetes and all other health effects of obesity from health insurance plans. same for COPD and lung cancer in smokers, liver cirrhosis in alcoholics, etc.

if people want to eat (or drink or smoke) themselves to death, let them pay the price themselves instead of passing it on to decent people.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Masta

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
the proper response would be to remove coverage for type 2 diabetes and all other health effects of obesity from health insurance plans. same for COPD and lung cancer in smokers, liver cirrhosis in alcoholics, etc.

if people want to eat (or drink or smoke) themselves to death, let them pay the price themselves instead of passing it on to decent people.
That'll never happen in the West... until Medicare goes bankrupt in 7 years, anyway.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
You know the rise in childhood obesity has lead to a sharp decline in child kidnappings, nobody can lift fat kids.

I mean yeah it's bad news, but it's not all bad, silver linings and all.

Isis-san

kiwifarms.net
This is actually an interesting topic. I see one of the main reasons with nutrition and obesity on the shitshow that is called "nutrition". You have spergs like VeganGains on Youtube for example who prays his mantra. Then you have another person that says no just eat veggies, another ones goes full on eating meat and yet another one praises fish. Its too fucking much. And all these groups have nothing better to do then to throw shit at each other constantly.

Imagine someone wants to look into that topic. He looks at the bookstore and sees 20 different methods. He goes on the internet and sees people arguing vehemently against each other. You have to get through all the bullshit to get to some truth. And that process is simply to much for many people - so their eating habits dont change or they get misguided and go on a full exceptional individual diat.

Sauce: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23836264

Allesesser = Omnivore (Generally the standard diat with loads of meat)
Flexitarier = Flexitarian (Reduction of meat)
Lacto-Ovo = Vegetarians (that eat tard cum and eggs)
Veganer = Vegans
Pescreatier = Pescetarianism (No meat but fish)

On the left side we have the likelyhood of dying. So generally speaking: Eating less meat is healthier. But now you dont have to become a sperg about it. You can still eat it. Just not so often. Ones a week or twice a month. Eating less is as said healthier.

And then it practically boils down to this:

Proteins:
- Its better to get them from plants or fish. Salmon is good and walnuts are also a good source of protein

Carbs:
  • Try to reduce simple sugar and eat loads of berries. Try to get frozen berry mix and eat that with yoghurt
  • Remove soda from your diet - try to drink water

Fats:
  • Try to get unsaturaded fats. Olive oil is a good example for this. Try to get a native extra one. If you drink a small amount of it - it should scratch a bit in your throat. Thats a sign of a good quality oil
  • Avoid transfets and saturaded fats if you can

Now an interesting thing is that our body wants to cover its protein demand with priority. We stay hungry if that isnt filled. People who eat a lot of protein tend to eat less calories over. So a protein rich diat is a good way to lose weight. But keep in mind that these proteins should mostly come from non-meat sources. So if you cover 15 to 20 % of your caloric demand - you can fill the rest with fats or carbs. Just try to get the "good" carbs and fats rather than the bad ones.

Also one thing that is really important is sleep. If you dont get your 8 hour sleep you get tired and tend to eat more. And you get a crawing for the unhealthy stuff. Now this is an aspect that frightens me a lot. Because obese people often have sleep problems

Sauce: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3630986/

Now what happens is, you are already obese, sleep like shit and therefore eat even more. The body is pretty complicated and these things create a downward spiral that gets harder and harder to reverse the deeper you go. So try to maintain a healthy BMI and eat/sleep well.

Exigent Circumcisions

kiwifarms.net
Imagine someone wants to look into that topic. He looks at the bookstore and sees 20 different methods. He goes on the internet and sees people arguing vehemently against each other. You have to get through all the bullshit to get to some truth. And that process is simply to much for many people - so their eating habits dont change or they get misguided and go on a full exceptional individual diat.
We've all had enough education by the time we're 12 to know how this works; Burn more calories than you consume and get a balance of carbs, protein and fats. Anybody who's going into the bookstore to get a handle on their weight instead of talking to their doctor or their grandma or some random jogger headed down the street is just screwing around anyways.

The only pills you can take to lose weight are heavy-duty stimulants and those come with their own shitty side effects (Hello insomnia and the resultant paranoid delusions!) so it really comes down to this; Eat less and move more.

Or don't. I don't care what people do with their lives as long as they don't bitch about problems with simple (in theory, maybe not in practice) solutions.

Edit: Superfluous word removed.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Masta

Isis-san

kiwifarms.net
We've all been had enough education by the time we're 12 to know how this works; Burn more calories than you consume and get a balance of carbs, protein and fats. Anybody who's going into the bookstore to get a handle on their weight instead of talking to their doctor or their grandma or some random jogger headed down the street is just screwing around anyways.
Your statement is correct. But the statement that Bill gates is rich, because he spend less than he earned is also correct. But that leaves the question on how he has done that unanswered.

Why we eat more than we need is the interesting question. And how we can reverse that process is the next. One thing for example is that the brain of an obese person tends to have an inflammation. This inflammation is interfering with the signals in the body that they: "Hey you have eaten enough. Stop!". So even through a fat person has already eaten their fill - the brain isnt getting the information that the body is saturated.

How can you reverse that? For example be eating stuff thats reducing the inflammation in the brain. Omega 3-fatty acids are the way to go.

Also depending on what you eat - you tend to gain or lose weight.

Below is the weight reduction in kilogram with each additional portion of the said food.

On the top we have things like chips, softdrinks, read meat or potatoes. These corrleated with weight gain.
At the bottom we have fruits, yoghurt and nuts. These are correlated with weight reduction.

Sauce: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1014296

Its sadly a bit more complicated.

• Informative
Reactions: Marco Fucko

Exigent Circumcisions

kiwifarms.net

Why we eat more than we need is the interesting question. And how we can reverse that process is the next. One thing for example is that the brain of an obese person tends to have an inflammation. This inflammation is interfering with the signals in the body that they: "Hey you have eaten enough. Stop!". So even through a fat person has already eaten their fill - the brain isnt getting the information that the body is saturated.

Its sadly a bit more complicated.
One theory I've heard is that we eat more than we need because we haven't evolved past the stage where eating as much as possible at any given time was the optimal survival strategy. Barring the basic signals from our gut telling us to stop gorging before we tear something there's no reasonable evolutionary route to maintaining a healthy weight; until 50 years ago the more the merrier was the sensible rule. We're at the point in our cultural evolution now that we have to take the initiative and understand that simple fact.

This is where free will comes into play.

On the top we have things like chips, softdrinks, read meat or potatoes. These corrleated with weight gain.
At the bottom we have fruits, yoghurt and nuts. These are correlated with weight reduction.
That's exactly what I meant to begin with: Show me somebody who doesn't know that by the time they're 12 and I'll show you a tard in need of a wrangler.

So fatties have brain inflammation due to eating too much? Let me give you an analogy; opiate addiction is amazingly hard to cope with. But show me the 16 year old who doesn't know that heroin is ragingly addictive and we've got another tard to be wrangled. If you pick up that needle and cause yourself an addiction, it doesn't obviate your original responsibility to not get hooked on opiates. You should have known better and if you didn't, you shouldn't be allowed near normies. (being a bit hyperbolic of course but I hope you see my point.)

Same with the fatties: They made the poor choices to begin with, normal people know how obesity works, so now they have to deal with the consequences. Or fall off their Rascal scooters in WalMart, that makes me laugh. There might be some evidence that being obese causes your IQ to drop (I think I might have heard that somewhere), but that's a correlation/causation argument that I'd hate to get into. Regardless, unless they've become legitimately REEtarded they understand what their problem is, they're just failing to do anything about it.

Sorry, I kind of jumped around from topic-to-topic here but I'm an uneducated so I'm doing my best here. :ow:

Edit: Clarity, another superfluous word. sigh

Last edited:
Reactions: Isis-san and Masta
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino