Future of Jan & Friends -

TheMorawOne

kiwifarms.net
OK, I know I will get tons of negative ratings for that, but I simply have no time to watch the final livestream. So please, can somebody tell me, did they actually mention anything about their future? Do they plan on doing anything related to Deagle Nation, or is this chapter closed and they are moving on to something else? Is there any place to follow Jan and the rest of the team? Is the dress white or blue?

Kool Kid Kue

The Dude Who's Gonna Put Shaner's Mug On An X-Trap
kiwifarms.net
So many new threads, its getting a bit too much, bring back side ops!

Blueberry

BO$$ BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Revolution 60 Longplay
Social Justice Blogs
Vegan Cooking with Robert LiveStream
Gail Talk
Women's Issues Today with Jan
Anita Sarkeesian Appreciation Skype Call in Spectacular Livestream
Some sort of Fundraising event to get Brianna Wu plastic surgery on her man-face
Eli in some sort of Anthony Bourdain-eque travel show

and much much more

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Revolution 60 Longplay
Social Justice Blogs
Vegan Cooking with Robert LiveStream
Gail Talk
Women's Issues Today with Jan
Anita Sarkeesian Appreciation Skype Call in Spectacular Livestream
Some sort of Fundraising event to get Brianna Wu plastic surgery on her man-face
Eli in some sort of Anthony Bourdain-eque travel show

and much much more
I know you're kidding but id actually pay to see that.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Even if Eli is written out, he may be referenced. Remember, Kyle himself is in maybe 2-3 videos but he's referenced pretty often, maybe we'll hear about how Eli is doing "some sick op in Paris" or something.

Zarkon

Roku's Basilisk - Torturing You For Streaming TV
kiwifarms.net
Eli jumps onto another family dinner, ends up in a coma.

ReadLaughWeepFreakOut

kiwifarms.net
Eli jumps onto another family dinner, ends up in a coma.
Maybe that's how Jace and Tyce reconciled. When visiting his brother in the coma ward, Tyce sees Jace standing over a comatose Eli. They stare at each other for a long time before bursting into tears and having a steamy makeup parkour session on Eli's lifeless limbs.

• Feels
Reactions: Amo Bishop Roden

Zarkon

Roku's Basilisk - Torturing You For Streaming TV
kiwifarms.net
Jace is standing over Eli's comatose body, hugging the XBox One to himself, sobbing through the shades....

• Feels
Reactions: Amo Bishop Roden
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino