Future of WIZ DUM GUN - Should (Can) Deagle Nation Continue? -

gamer democracy

• Total voters

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

my dream is an internet without women
kiwifarms.net
DN Might not be as good if it behaves exactly the same as before, but a little bit of change might be all it needs to stay funny. Maybe instead of Jace getting trolled all the time, its time to turn the tables. Remember when Jace got a bunch of people together, raided DarkRP servers, and recreated the Ferguson riots? How many real streamers do that? What about when DN flooded all those SS13 servers and they couldn't ban us all? IMO one of the coolest things about DN is its fans' dedication. You have the power to summon a huge bloodthirsty mob of 420 9/11 juggalo jihadis at will like some kind of autistic warlock, don't waste the potential!

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
DN Might not be as good if it behaves exactly the same as before, but a little bit of change might be all it needs to stay funny. Maybe instead of Jace getting trolled all the time, its time to turn the tables. Remember when Jace got a bunch of people together, raided DarkRP servers, and recreated the Ferguson riots? How many real streamers do that? What about when DN flooded all those SS13 servers and they couldn't ban us all? IMO one of the coolest things about DN is its fans' dedication. You have the power to summon a huge bloodthirsty mob of 420 9/11 juggalo jihadis at will like some kind of autistic warlock, don't waste the potential!
Dear god yes there needs to be more RP raids and shit, Ferguson reenactment was beautiful. Old downtown buildings, homo killing, car dancing, fucking fun man.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
I just got a codec call informing me that there may be a new livestream coming within the next 10 days or so. I can't promise it yet, as all the pieces are not yet in place. If everything goes to plan, it will be unlike any prior livestream. If Allah is merciful, you will be watching something fundamentally totally new, with a different premise, but with the same familiar characters driving the action. The fact that the characters are actors will be irrelevant to it's entertainment value.

kookerpie

kiwifarms.net
I've been watching some of the older videos just to catch some of the tells that Jan spoke about in the reveal and the thing that stands out the most is the obvious trolling (dicksquad, gamerfood, or whoever). In my opinion, the post-reveal Jace would need some crowd participation and, even then, would it be funny?
Will you please list some of the other things that you've noticed?

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I vote to continue the adventures of the Deagle boys as if nothing happened. I viewed it more or less as a show ala Trailer Park Boys or reality TV anyway, and knowing its fake won't hurt my enjoyment at all. Its brought me great joy during dark times and I'd hate to loose that.

Of course I eagerly await Jan's other projects as well.

Rick Springfield

kiwifarms.net
DN was fun while it lasted, but now that the feline has been released from the container I believe Mr. Rankowski and crew can deliver the most lulz through other venues. And on that note, I'm off to go pop some popcorn and take a trip to 8chan.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I just got a codec call informing me that there may be a new livestream coming within the next 10 days or so. I can't promise it yet, as all the pieces are not yet in place. If everything goes to plan, it will be unlike any prior livestream. If Allah is merciful, you will be watching something fundamentally totally new, with a different premise, but with the same familiar characters driving the action. The fact that the characters are actors will be irrelevant to it's entertainment value.
I think the fact the characters are actors will in fact make it even more entertaining because that way, deep in the backs of our minds, we won't have to worry about anything too seriously bad happening to you guys.

Except maybe an angry tranny trying to kill Jace Connors (if you've ever read Catch-22...) but then you can spin that off into another web series!

Metal Sink

Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2 and 6, I think you should pursue other similar endeavors and ruses, but keep DN going as a regular thing. I was thinking Jace should be like, "nah dude - jan is a farce, a ruse to throw off social justice" and see if you can still fuck with the masses, even so, DN's also entertaining on it's own and is literally the only livestreams I watch.

Reactions: Rick Springfield

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I definitely like the idea of Deagle Nation continuing in some capacity - at least more Dank Swordz and the rest of Wupocalypse - but if it's interfering with whatever the next ruse is, then at least take a break from it. Save it for the 2025 reunion tour.

Then again, based on the reactions so far, the front page of WizDumGun could say, "Hi, I'll be using this site to document the massive hoax I'm perpetrating in the following locations..." and people would still believe Jace and January are both completely serious.

iloveallah

kiwifarms.net
I really wanted to vote blue pill but the livestreams can never truly be the same. Jace's interactions with trolls were always a lot of fun to watch, and now that element is gone. I definitely say keep it going; the Jace character is too funny to lose.

• Agree
Reactions: Conrix

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deagle Nation was a great thing you had going. You almost won the Golden Lolcow award and placed in half of the top 4 spots. Shit was magical. I wish the ride never ended. That said, we can never go full blue-pill.
Jace et al would still be fun if you trolled other people with them a la Borat, though. I don't know how willing you'd be to take it into the real world, but I'd still like to see Wupocalypse pan out. At the very least, the occasional livestream would still be fun. Just in a different way.

That said, I think you should consider starting something new. It might take awhile, and that's fine. The longer you waited, the better probably, just for the sake of re-immersion.

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
Will you please list some of the other things that you've noticed?
My observations are nothing spectacular. However, to elaborate on what I said before, besides the trolls, you had gullible people like Ruben, Brianna Wu, whatever GamerGate is, acting against Jace, to hilarious results, but that nonsense wouldn't happen now that people know that it's just a character in a weird internet play.

Don't get me wrong, I love this stuff, there is no doubt he can keep playing the character, but I can't imagine a livestream session being the same. Although a return to the loadout series wouldn't be bad.

Reactions: hats

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
My observations are nothing spectacular. However, to elaborate on what I said before, besides the trolls, you had gullible people like Ruben, Brianna Wu, whatever GamerGate is, acting against Jace, to hilarious results, but that nonsense wouldn't happen now that people know that it's just a character in a weird internet play.

Don't get me wrong, I love this stuff, there is no doubt he can keep playing the character, but I can't imagine a livestream session being the same. Although a return to the loadout series wouldn't be bad.
Yeah, streams wouldn't be as funny. What would be funny is rusing more people like Reuben or another saga like Wupocalypse where people think Jace is a SERIOUS THREAT AND JUST ANOTHER REASON I NEED YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY PATREON.

• Agree
Reactions: Gorogoroth

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Jace persona is too good to die. Just upload videos of him living his life. He needs to visit a gun show and inform people at the tables on proper handling and how trigger discipline is for fags, hang out at a Juggalo concert as he desperately tries make new friends, just go to any place Jace would but have an escape plan ready. I think DN's livestreams should end in favor of January streaming as he gives his REAL thoughts on the toxic masculinity in gaming and how Angry Birds is perpetuating rape culture. We can learn Jan's various triggers and gripes as he streams himself playing games.

PsychedelicDiamond

kiwifarms.net
I might be wrong about this but I think pulling of another act like Deagle Nation would be very difficult if not impossible. People bought into DeagleNation because you had no previous history on the internet. Pulling of something similar now without people figuring out your real identity would require a lot more effort. If you think you're up for the challenge, I'd love to see what you can up with but in my opinion Deagle Nation is still fun and I wouldn't mind seeing more of it. Jace, Tyce, Eli, Gail and friends are great characters, I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
There's no going full bluepill. A big part of it was speculation about what's going on with Jace when he's not on stream, being grounded by his mom, or whatever. That's gone, and it's not coming back.

That being said, taking it in an Ali G direction would be fucking hilarious. Seeing Jace interact with the outside world is one of those things that doesn't change at all knowing he's a character.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn between 2 and 6, 2 seems more realistic but I'm concerned what comes with the qualifier of "limited capacity." I like the continue to fuck with people option of 5, but Jace and friends are too great of characters to abandon. Stuff like Dank Swordz and loadout videos are still good places for ParkourDude to shine, and I think he can still work as a character for online streaming sessions - The biggest question there is how to handle call in sessions (I'm not super concerned - people were shit trolls before, and they'll be shit trolls now, just rather than showing their dicks they'll try and say "Jan isn't funny" or something. But Jace has already shown he can deal with punk trolls, so I'm not too worried about him taking unfunny calls and making them funny).

I think also some features like FACT_ZONE will have to be very specific on topic now. People probably won't buy it for long if Jace just goes on keeps up the rush limbaugh ILLUMONODI GAY speeches, but a gamergate FACT_ZONE could be very entertaining, as well as good for rustling jimmies on both sides of the argument.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino