Future of WIZ DUM GUN - Should (Can) Deagle Nation Continue? -

gamer democracy

• Total voters

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
I think DN should continue, but only smaller videos should be made for a while. Then eventually things like streams or videos that have content that impact "Jace's" life.

Reactions: hats

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if it's been mentioned or not yet, but I'd love to see a periodic segment dedicated to Gail.

Like what would happen if Gail Connors tried to make homemade paper? She would probably use all-American ingredients to avoid creating something gay.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Boundman and hats

Chrisaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Tyce starts hanging out with Jace's mom and pretending to be interested in Jesus and making heterosexual paper products to keep the homos away from arts and crafts, in reality Tyce is trying to get a scam about designer rolling papers going and when Jace finds out he keeps trying to convince his mom Tyce is up to no good, so Gail calls Pastor Faggot over to exorcise the gay demons out of Jace and they strap him to a bed exorcist style. Gail and Pastor Fag leave the room for a second and Tyce pelts Jace with matchbox cars for the remainder of the video. /scene

Next time Jace sees Tyce he puts 17 bb's in the back of his head. #pronk

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Gail would be down with paper, since reading is where people get ideas from, and getting ideas means you could get unamerican ideas. And paper enables reading.

Reactions: Chrisaroonie

Cum Crime

kiwifarms.net
Can't press 1 hard enough on the posts suggesting Jace and Co head out into the real world and interact with people. Even with the idiot bloggers on board, only a rather small audience even knows about Jace, much less that he's an act. There's an entire population who haven't had the pleasure of being exposed to him.

I also hope the overarcing story continues, I found myself weirdly immersed in it. Things can't be the same as they were but the character still has plenty of life.

Kablamo

rebbal anerkissed
kiwifarms.net
I think we, as a community, need to step up activity on patching the cracks. There are still people posting about how DN is fake and talking about Jan. Perhaps imposing a filter for certain Wizdumgun terms and names would help? Creating a clear policy on how these rules are enforced among those who have taken the red pills?

#CONSPERGACY

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
Filters are funny but seeing as most of the DN community can avoid pointing to Santa's fake beard they're kind of pointless and imo seem actually fishier than the odd namedrop here than there. The mods should definitely get an internal memo from DD on how/what he wishes to be cleaned up, alternatively if mods don't really want to babysit the Mystery of The Deagles, some well-trusted community members who have a good understanding how DN forum culture works(UltimatePrimeTime,KingofMango420 etc. if they wish to) could be promoted to Supervisors with limited responsibilities and authority in that regard.

Personally I feel like draconian aggressive denial isn't going to work, and the more passionate people get about one or two casual mentions the more tempting it is for some sperg to think they're really clever by busting it wide open.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Kablamo

Kablamo

rebbal anerkissed
kiwifarms.net
Filters are funny but seeing as most of the DN community can avoid pointing to Santa's fake beard they're kind of pointless and imo seem actually fishier than the odd namedrop here than there. The mods should definitely get an internal memo from DD on how/what he wishes to be cleaned up, alternatively if mods don't really want to babysit the Mystery of The Deagles, some well-trusted community members who have a good understanding how DN forum culture works(UltimatePrimeTime,KingofMango420 etc. if they wish to) could be promoted to Supervisors with limited responsibilities and authority in that regard.

Personally I feel like draconian aggressive denial isn't going to work, and the more passionate people get about one or two casual mentions the more tempting it is for some sperg to think they're really clever by busting it wide open.
Some very good points. It needs to be a judicial balancing of the tactics that're used. I admit you have a good point about the filters. It will also be easier once there is an official canon explanation about the gap in content, and the mysterious "final stream" with the Jace imposter.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino