G4 Returning in 2021

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net
Starting in the New Year, Nu-G4TV wants you to respect wahmen like MGKurinn. The retweets are pretty embarrassing like "YASS QUEEN" and crap like that.

This should be interesting tomorrow in the morning.
1641972074578.png

Last edited:

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I called it, it's BPD Girl who was going to fuck up the reboot. I listened to Sessler's review of Death Stranding and "Frost" or whatever her stupid fucking name is had to insert herself into the review where she admits that she didn't even play the Metal Gear Solid games yet has to take up the majority of the conversation with her ramblings.

Like seriously I can honestly say I respect Adam Sessler as a gaming critic, he definitely doesn't get everything right and his political spergouts have been obnoxious but at the end of the day he's a funny personality.

And it makes me laugh that Frost had to make this big passion plea over sexism when in the review of "Ghosts of Tsushima" she had to make an obnoxious comment about how PS5 vibration is important to her because she's a lesbian.

Like seriously bitch don't talk about your sex life one moment and then complain you're being objectified. Morgan Webb NEVER talked about her sex life and that's why everyone liked her. Because Morgan Webb has class.

ShoFuKan

Cookies taste pretty good.
kiwifarms.net

Evil Peter Griffin

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded
kiwifarms.net

Mr. Zed da Robot Poon Fed

Goooooooooood!
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes don't understand the wicked ways of the video game industry anymore. We've spent damn near a decade now being lectured about how we're misogynists for sexualizing women in video games and treating them as objects, just for these female video game hosts to do things like say that they want to play Resident Evil 8 in VR so that they can motorboat Lady Dimitriescu's tits and be aroused by her or what @Cardenio said about the PS5 vibration.

The reality is that sex sells. Morgan Webb was hot and likeable. She wasn't a butch unfunny cunt. Look at all the guys in Marvel films that have to get buffed up in order to play their respective roles. Women in these movies rarely have to do that; either they don't do much to get fit for the role or the producers just CGI their body. Have you seem the amount of TV shows nowadays that have sex and nudity, like Game of Thrones and such?

Also, this has nothing to do with video games. Why do you care about what some anonymous person(s) say on the internet? It meant literally NOTHING. You need to stop this nonsense.

KEKMUHLORD

kiwifarms.net
This already got the attention of Geeks and Gamers. I have a feeling that many more YouTubers will rant about this.

Edit: Hello, what's this? G4TV now deleting Geeks and Gamers comments and other criticized comments they don't like?
I went into that livestream of G4. It was hilarious, like 60% of the comments were being deleted.

Also, maybe one day it will hit these women that they get trolled online because they are completely unlikable bitches and stuff like this makes people wanna troll you more.

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It was only a matter of time, but most of us knew it would happen, so it's not really a big deal to me. We also know that she's completely skewing it to make it seem more crass and basic than it is, and she knows she's doing it too. They're not looking for the community to turn and be on their side, they're looking for the blue checks to stand by them. Their actual funding doesn't come from people watching, or ad revenue, it comes from what group is paying out the most, or what connections you can make in the process, and this grandstanding is the perfect entryway into that easy funding bux.

The YouTube reaction community knows this too. They don't want the people that should actually care about their content to care about their content, everyone knows this. They want to appease that fraction of a fraction of failed normalfags and real normalfags that happens to remember G4 being a thing that they'd flip past on the way to Fuse in high school. It's all so tiresome, but expected.

The cycle of stupid woke happening, YouTube commentary commenting on it disingenuously because they also know the people doing it are doing so disingenuously, only for the original woke commentary to be bolstered by the "attacks" from the commentary, leading to more "content" for the YouTube commentary... it's just endless and dull and we're nearing 10 years since #GamerGate when this shit really took off. An entire decade of the same shit, now flavored with nostalgia for the 2000s.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, so much for that.

Hate that we didn't even get any official archives of old G4 content.

It was only a matter of time, but most of us knew it would happen, so it's not really a big deal to me. We also know that she's completely skewing it to make it seem more crass and basic than it is, and she knows she's doing it too. They're not looking for the community to turn and be on their side, they're looking for the blue checks to stand by them. Their actual funding doesn't come from people watching, or ad revenue, it comes from what group is paying out the most, or what connections you can make in the process, and this grandstanding is the perfect entryway into that easy funding bux.

The YouTube reaction community knows this too. They don't want the people that should actually care about their content to care about their content, everyone knows this. They want to appease that fraction of a fraction of failed normalfags and real normalfags that happens to remember G4 being a thing that they'd flip past on the way to Fuse in high school. It's all so tiresome, but expected.

The cycle of stupid woke happening, YouTube commentary commenting on it disingenuously because they also know the people doing it are doing so disingenuously, only for the original woke commentary to be bolstered by the "attacks" from the commentary, leading to more "content" for the YouTube commentary... it's just endless and dull and we're nearing 10 years since #GamerGate when this shit really took off. An entire decade of the same shit, now flavored with nostalgia for the 2000s.
An entire decade and these morons still can't figure out to just tune out the white noise of mean or gross internet comments.

What do they think is going to happen? It's never going to stop, if you have the internet, you'll have people saying things you don't like, how do they think it could ever be anything else? Either grow a thicker skin or don't put yourself out there on the net.

X-Play in the 2000s used to just mock their own message boards, not get angry over it.

Like seriously I can honestly say I respect Adam Sessler as a gaming critic, he definitely doesn't get everything right and his political spergouts have been obnoxious but at the end of the day he's a funny personality.
Adam's a lot better than he was in 2017 and I definitely have more respect for him now, I'm happy to see that happen.

I sometimes don't understand the wicked ways of the video game industry anymore. We've spent damn near a decade now being lectured about how we're misogynists for sexualizing women in video games and treating them as objects, just for these female video game hosts to do things like say that they want to play Resident Evil 8 in VR so that they can motorboat Lady Dimitriescu's tits and be aroused by her or what @Cardenio said about the PS5 vibration.

The reality is that sex sells. Morgan Webb was hot and likeable. She wasn't a butch unfunny cunt. Look at all the guys in Marvel films that have to get buffed up in order to play their respective roles. Women in these movies rarely have to do that; either they don't do much to get fit for the role or the producers just CGI their body. Have you seem the amount of TV shows nowadays that have sex and nudity, like Game of Thrones and such?

Also, this has nothing to do with video games. Why do you care about what some anonymous person(s) say on the internet? It meant literally NOTHING. You need to stop this nonsense.
They like Lady D because she's an antagonist who can slice you into ribbons and you never really have a chance to ogle, it's different than say the volleyball in DOAX.

They have this weird perception of guys being able to control or ogle game girls as being like a form of virtual sexual assault against these fictional characters, since Lady D on the other hand is out to kill you, that makes her ok.

I do hope it's a sign though that maybe these people are going to lighten up a bit when it comes to sexy girls in games.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An entire decade and these morons still can't figure out to just tune out the white noise of mean or gross internet comments.

What do they think is going to happen? It's never going to stop, if you have the internet, you'll have people saying things you don't like, how do they think it could ever be anything else? Either grow a thicker skin or don't put yourself out there on the net.
They're not people who hang out on forums or play video games for fun. They're Hollywood people stepping out of their walled gardens for the first time, only to be shocked that the rest of the world doesn't have the same ideas and concepts that they and their sheltered Hollywood friends do. They truly, truly do not understand their targeted audience at all.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net
I went into that livestream of G4. It was hilarious, like 60% of the comments were being deleted.

Also, maybe one day it will hit these women that they get trolled online because they are completely unlikable bitches and stuff like this makes people wanna troll you more.
Speaking of livestream, there's another Geeks and Gamers livestream talking about their "war" against G4TV.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Starting in the New Year, Nu-G4TV wants you to respect wahmen like MGKurinn. The retweets are pretty embarrassing like "YASS QUEEN" and crap like that.
View attachment 2879558

This should be interesting tomorrow in the morning.
View attachment 2880367
There's no way that this entire thing wasn't planned. This entire fucking thing has to have been read off a script so G4 can try and grift with the remnants of the 2014 #WomenInGaming #GamersDontHaveToBeYourAudience anti-GG crowd. G4's views on Youtube have been absolutely mediocre since their comeback, they've been getting trounced by places like IGN and Gamespot ever since they first shut down, so of course they'd try and make their failure about gender politics to drum up some outrage views.

The only worthwhile thing to watch on their TV channel is reruns of Scott the Woz you can already watch online for free. Not even DingDong from Oneyplays could save this gaggle of chucklefucks.

Foreskinn herself is a twice failed League of Legends broadcaster who got kicked out once from the Euro league scene because she kept talking shit about how many white male broadcasters there were, then she failed to make it in the American league scene. League fans fucking despise her. She'll bomb with nu-G4 and fall upwards somewhere else because she's white and has a vagina, which is good enough for any of the NEET shut-in producers she likely fucked to make her way up in the industry.

But I'll digress on the Zoe Quinn comparisons. She's also a Noelle Stevenson type lesbo who gets really mad when men sexualize women but tries to emulate men's looks as much as possible, judging by her dressing like a 12 year old boy.

That bait and switch segue was really shitty, too. Baiting what precious few fans you had actively listening to your opinions on video games before switching to loudly proclaiming about how much you want to talk about nothing that has anything to do with Video games.

Great job, G4. I really like the 2015 kotaku vibes here. Very nostalgic.

Last edited:

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Assuming this wasn't all a pre planned rant, this Machine Gun Kelly lookalike who needs a trip to the dentist basically just read one negative comment & got mad. People who focus on negative comments don't last because they go super sperg & create reactions like this. Now they're going to get more negative comments they would've never gotten if they just let the water roll on their back.
Also to the speds on Twitter like Jessie sucks Cox who are saying they'll watch it now, yeah right. Agreeing to a clip on Twitter doesn't mean these dunderheads will actually watch this shit.
P.S. when I looked up G4 on Google on a private tab the first result was "The 15 Sexiest Hosts from G4 TV Shows". Lol I guess she's wrong.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
Froskurinn was a LoL commentator as I recall. She used to be quite respected and good at it, but then kept dragging politics and SJW shit into everything. Ended up burning bridges with people who had previously supported her like Thorin, who became her enemy when he suggested she tone down the politics in favor of doing her job. I think she even takes a jab at him in her weird little rant. I haven't kept up with LoL stuff in a long time, but Thorin was a pretty well-respected analyst type guy that talked about pro games and stuff. He also used to talk her up a lot and say how great she was. Pretty much threw him under the bus for political tribalism I believe. Terrible person, this bint.

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I went back in time and told myself that someday I would miss Morgan Webb and not hate Geoff Keighley, I would have called myself a faggot.

Still not a fan of Adam Sessler though; so I guess some things are eternal.
Back then I thought Geoff and Morgan especially were posers. Personalities with TV presentable faces. And I hated Kevin Pierra, thought he was the biggest phony of them all.

I only found out in recent times that Geoff was a real game journalist, he did the making of Half Life 1 over 20 years ago. And say what you want about The Game Awards but he's worked hard to make that a respectable show. Morgan is in the game industry working for a studio that has Rob Pardo of Blizzard fame. And she's just always on the surface at least just appeared to be a nice person. Finally to my shock Kevin Pierra was one of us, they discovered him via the G4 TV forums.

If anyone was a phony it was Sessler, he admitted it he didn't give a shit about gaming as a young adult he just faked it to get into GameSpot TV.

But yeah Frost sucks, and it feels like she's forcing herself into every video now. And that's why I think she went off in her tangent that everything she says is apart of the X-Play Team. And if that's the case, the dummy only knows autistic E-Sports that hardly anyone cares about then they need to hire a hot chick to pretend to be a gamer or someone who can deliver a joke like Sessler.

Hilarious for her to claim that the previous G4 hosts weren't hired for sex appeal. Morgan Webb showed her body and did photoshoots. Olivia Munn only got in to get her foot into Hollywood. Kristin Holt was hired because she was hot. The list goes on.