G4 Returning in 2021

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Cedric_Eff

It's the Devil's playground!
kiwifarms.net
Back then I thought Geoff and Morgan especially were posers. Personalities with TV presentable faces. And I hated Kevin Pierra, thought he was the biggest phony of them all.

I only found out in recent times that Geoff was a real game journalist, he did the making of Half Life 1 over 20 years ago. And say what you want about The Game Awards but he's worked hard to make that a respectable show. Morgan is in the game industry working for a studio that has Rob Pardo of Blizzard fame. And she's just always on the surface at least just appeared to be a nice person. Finally to my shock Kevin Pierra was one of us, they discovered him via the G4 TV forums.

If anyone was a phony it was Sessler, he admitted it he didn't give a shit about gaming as a young adult he just faked it to get into GameSpot TV.

But yeah Frost sucks, and it feels like she's forcing herself into every video now. And that's why I think she went off in her tangent that everything she says is apart of the X-Play Team. And if that's the case, the dummy only knows autistic E-Sports that hardly anyone cares about then they need to hire a hot chick to pretend to be a gamer or someone who can deliver a joke like Sessler.

Hilarious for her to claim that the previous G4 hosts weren't hired for sex appeal. Morgan Webb showed her body and did photoshoots. Olivia Munn only got in to get her foot into Hollywood. Kristin Holt was hired because she was hot. The list goes on.
That’s what made the old G4 fun. Mainstream media thinks everyone’s an alphabet person.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Van Sciver now knows about the G4TV hate. And the spread continues.
1642070731505.png

Quiritium

kiwifarms.net
If I went back in time and told myself that someday I would miss Morgan Webb and not hate Geoff Keighley, I would have called myself a faggot.

Still not a fan of Adam Sessler though; so I guess some things are eternal.
Funny how that works, huh? The Dorito Pope was not that bad, and remains so. And Sessler's the same pretentious flaming faggot he ever was, couldn't stand him then, still can't stand him now. Maybe the carpet muncher will do us all a favor, inevitably act according to her scorpion-like nature and #metoo the cokehead. Maybe then we'll have peace.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Without even seeing any of the episodes that will come out, i can tell EXACTLY how this shit is going to play out.

One of the hosts will be a female/tranny with dyed/buzzed to one side/both hair style that will only talk about either the same AAA garbage that E3 already shoves in our face, or safe indies that don't offend anyone, or both. They might also take out the retro corpse and rape it live on camera, or pull the "how do you do fellow gamers" card.
So I was half right... the broad has an ugly pixie cut that makes her look like a 12 year old boy.

What I didn't expect was for them to just UP FRONT IN YOUR FACE shove the Anita Sarkesian GooberGape schtik with faggy Jirad The Completionist right next to her. I just saw Razorfist's video on the subject he just uploaded. This shit is BAAAAAAAAAD.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
I remember watching the Xplay review for Oblivion and thinking it was the coolest shit I'd ever seen. I think that was when Morgan Webb and Sessler were hosting. And yeah, the hot girls talking about nerdy things and sometimes putting on bikinis obviously was a huge part of TechTV and G4's success.

irishAzoth

37.87224,-109.34303
kiwifarms.net
That's the thing everyone has moved on. Even Kevin Pereira is doing something else at this point. I cringe at what versions they get in current year. The amount of danger hairs and nogs that show up aren't going to be entertaining at the slightest and once cancel culture comes along their jobs are done. SMH
Man its like I was Nostradamus or something
G4 you blew your chance by not giving a cinematech like show
its over...go out into the pasture

Mr. Zed da Robot Poon Fed

Goooooooooood!
kiwifarms.net
I remember watching the Xplay review for Oblivion and thinking it was the coolest shit I'd ever seen. I think that was when Morgan Webb and Sessler were hosting. And yeah, the hot girls talking about nerdy things and sometimes putting on bikinis obviously was a huge part of TechTV and G4's success.
There was even a point where Olivia Munn was wearing a cat woman suit dancing seductively and at one point eating a hot dog wiener floating in the air.

I mean, who are they kidding? “Glass ceiling”?

You're The Man Now Dog

kiwifarms.net

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
If I went back in time and told myself that someday I would miss Morgan Webb and not hate Geoff Keighley, I would have called myself a faggot.

Still not a fan of Adam Sessler though; so I guess some things are eternal.
Kinda funny how I keep finding out how all these people are members of the tribe after years of hating them. It's just innate, even before becoming J-woke.

NoonmanR

kiwifarms.net
Man i get alot of the stuff from G4 wouldn't fly today, like the show about cheat codes, but stuff like Icons or Cinematech would be perfect for a revival. Yet they chose to only bring back the Tech TV shows and select people like a washed up cokehead who(iirc) doesn't give a single fuck about games, and add a random twitch streamer who seethes over how she can't compare to Morgan Webb.