G4 Returning in 2021

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for Jirard. He seems like a nice guy whose only there cause he really loves video games and is only going along with this woke shit just to fit in.
Honestly I even feel bad for Sessler, yes he's an obnoxious left wing shill but even he knows not to take shitposting that seriously. How many years have gamers been joking that he's a cokehead who fucks trannys? He hasn't whined about that, he knows that's the downside of maintaining a public persona. Sessler has to clap and cheer because he has to act like an ally. Even when Gamergate was in full swing all he did was write in support of Zoe Quinn and then moved the fuck on. He's smart enough to know not to get into autistic feuds with Sargon.

I remember the old G4, they once did a segment where they just played clips of Xbox Live voice communication of people being trashy gamers and spouting nigger & faggot. And that segment wasn't made with the intention of shitting on gamers for being "toxic", it was just aired because it's funny to see how nerds talked shit to each other.

I thought everyone learned this shit in middle school, you want someone to not be disgusting to you? You either have to beat their ass or you make them feel fucking pathetic for being low class. When you cry about it you look like a little bitch.

But to be fair it's less work to play the victim and tilt windmills then actually make good content.

Last edited:

Tanuki Mixed Nuts

its the nut sack 🎶
kiwifarms.net
*mouth breathing noises*
CLIPStudioPaint_2022-01-14_22-02-21.png

Mr. Zed da Robot Poon Fed

Goooooooooood!
kiwifarms.net
A Froskurinn strategy. Freak out over pointless hate mail & messages, justify that behavior, and get sympathy.
View attachment 2888533
That’s the thing that ultimately fuels these people. The morons that make these comments instead of the more articulate ones like the ones on the Farms, they would use to further their “message”.

Deadman

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
This is your daily reminder that G4 always ate shit. It ate shit 15 years ago, and it eats shit now. It's just the present day shit is soylent flavored.
THANK YOU.
Why exactly are they shaming their audience for being "sexist pigs who only watched cuz of Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb being hot" when they tried to appeal to them via "Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb are hot" 15 years ago? Because they always hated you.
G4, ever since post tech tv ALWAYS has been insecure about its own audience of "smelly fat nerds and gamers". why do you think they tried to be like spike tv during the later years? because they were that insecure about you and thought you were just horny virgins that wanted to get laid.

they didn't really care about video games back then, and they clearly don't care now.
if it had survived to 2014.... we would've heard a VASTLY different story instead of nostalgia.

Last edited:

Gezkill

IlKhan of Clan Waifu
kiwifarms.net
THANK YOU.
Why exactly are they shaming their audience for being "sexist pigs who only watched cuz of Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb being hot" when they tried to appeal to them via "Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb are hot" 15 years ago? Because they always hated you.
G4, ever since post tech tv ALWAYS has been insecure about its own audience of "smelly fat nerds and gamers". why do you think they tried to be like spike tv during the later years? because they were that insecure about you and thought you were just horny virgins that wanted to get laid.

they didn't really care about video games back then, and they clearly don't care now.
if it had survived to 2014.... we would've heard a VASTLY different story instead of nostalgia.
Even before the Tech merger the majority of the female hosts where like between an 8-10 on the scale of attractiveness. A huge chunk of them having a history in the modeling business.

Diane Mizota and Ronilyn Reilly will always have my heart.

Tanuki Mixed Nuts

its the nut sack 🎶
kiwifarms.net
The amount of women the average person finds hot that I wouldn't touch with a 100 foot pole is honestly astonishing. Get some standards, guys, jesus.

She sounds like that TYT chick, but looks like a horse wearing a blond yarn wig.

Attachments

• CLIPStudioPaint_2022-01-14_23-40-12.png
    CLIPStudioPaint_2022-01-14_23-40-12.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 149

Deadman

Master lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Even before the Tech merger the majority of the female hosts where like between an 8-10 on the scale of attractiveness. A huge chunk of them having a history in the modeling business.

Diane Mizota and Ronilyn Reilly will always have my heart.
then i guess they were always like this to an extent. time to let that nostalgia go, now.

BSC

Legendary Respecter of Women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Froskurinn was a LoL commentator as I recall. She used to be quite respected and good at it, but then kept dragging politics and SJW shit into everything. Ended up burning bridges with people who had previously supported her like Thorin, who became her enemy when he suggested she tone down the politics in favor of doing her job. I think she even takes a jab at him in her weird little rant. I haven't kept up with LoL stuff in a long time, but Thorin was a pretty well-respected analyst type guy that talked about pro games and stuff. He also used to talk her up a lot and say how great she was. Pretty much threw him under the bus for political tribalism I believe. Terrible person, this bint.
I used to follow the LoL esports scene pretty closely until a couple of years ago and this post is pretty spot-on.

What's even more disgusting is that Thorin (a highly-regarded figure in the CS:GO scene and esports as a whole, with decades of experience under his belt) was originally one of the first people to champion Frosk when she was just a small-time LoL analyst. Gave her a platform as a guest on his talk shows, promoted her work when she was just getting started, etc. In a lot of ways he was responsible for getting her into her position as one of the top analysts at Riot Games.

And of course, as soon as she got into said position, she promptly turned around and threw him under the bus with seemingly no remorse. She then somehow managed to piss away her position at Riot by leaning way too heavily into the SJW shit (imagine being too woke for Riot fucking Games lmao).

Just an absolutely vile cunt through and through. I wasn't surprised in the least to see her admonishing her viewers on the evils of sexism in gaming. Here's to hoping that this G4 thing tanks her reputation even further and she has to turn to OnlyFans to make ends meet. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Screamer

kiwifarms.net
She is less attractive than Olivia Munn, Jessica Chobot, Alison Haislip, Sara Jean Underwood, Kristin Adams, Morgan Webb, Alessandra Torresani, Candace Bailey, Layla Kayleigh, Carrie Keagan, Anna David, Tina Wood, Grace Helbig and various others.

The thing is, it is not only less attractive when it comes to looks. She's way less attractive when it comes to personality. Which is the bigger deal. For whatever reason, when people hire these woke feminists in part because they don't fit conventual standards of beauty. For some reason, they also get hired for not having nice or likable personalities. Which is more important to the job than looks.

If they did see there being issues with hiring attractive women only, they're going too far to overcompensate.

She is also the one reducing them down to just their looks. I used to watch Attack of the Show and various nerd stuff when I was younger. Yes some beautiful women, but you can literally go on the internet and look at beautiful women all day long. Whether or not you liked them on the show, was their personality and persona. So not only is she trivialising these other women based on their looks, she's undervaluing the job that they did. As if it has no value. Suggesting they were just there for looks. Unlike her. She's got a self entitled opinion she is better purely because she doesn't look as good.

While I know the comments being made about her would suck, I think the core issue is she has a superiority complex over beautiful women. The frustration is in large part because she's getting no validation she's better than the hot other former hosts. She's envious of their attractive looks. Thinks all they had to do was sit there, do nothing and be liked. She's got a massive chip on her shouldn't. Which is all it's really about.

Any of the attractive former hosts would be disliked if they had shit personalities on air.

Nut-Roaster the 2nd

What the actual FUCK is this?!
kiwifarms.net
In the beginning of G4, I loved watching it for its shows like Portals, Cheats, finding out about speedrun records, and people involved with the creation of the newest titles. Towards its end, I barely ever watched it, because it was like SpikeTV, but shittier.

Given the current climate of "Nerd Culture" and the extremely politicized and monopolized culture of almost every bit of consumable media, I don't have any hopes of it being an enjoyable revival.
Mcfucking called it.

Titos

Wow, really? Cool,
kiwifarms.net
They probably should have gotten Nick Robinson to be the host instead of the cokehead. They probably wouldn't even have to pay Nick in anything other than flights to Japan since he can somehow always make a recent excuse to fly to Japan entertaining, and funnily enough he also worked with Sessler. I mean the guy made an actually entertaining show of hunting down an autistic McDonalds DS training game.