G4 Returning in 2021

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net
G4TV's Wikipedia page is getting gloriously trolled.
1642455076632.png
1642455087836.png
1642455190650.png
1642455246713.png
1642455289994.png
1642455325388.png
1642455537316.png

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
If they had done proper tard wrangling they could have had something. Everyone needs to go through a mandatory PR course.

1) Do not insult the audience. You can get your point across without attacking them. "Yes, I know I have big shoes to fill left by Morgan and Olivia but give me a chance guys. They were very talented and attractive ladies, while I may not have their looks, I am here to carry on the torch of providing you quality entertainment and sharing my love for video games. 😀"

You really should not be hiring people that have an ax to grind.

2) Do not wish death on half the country over politics and be so hateful towards them. You are free to personally support the blue team and you don't have to like Republicans but as a public facing representative you must be civil and approachable to them.

I really would have not have brought Adam on without having him do a Twitter purge and agree to tone down the hostility. I repeat the point I made in #1 about not hiring people with am ax to grind.

3) Make it a shit-cannable offense to ever utter the words "Don't like than don't watch" in reference to anything on our network. Hate watchers are still part of the numbers to show people are watching.

4) Try to contain political commentary in editorials. Give the tards an outlet to make their "deep" statements, but make it clear to never get hostile and keep your tagents here.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they had done proper tard wrangling they could have had something. Everyone needs to go through a mandatory PR course.

1) Do not insult the audience. You can get your point across without attacking them. "Yes, I know I have big shoes to fill left by Morgan and Olivia but give me a chance guys. They were very talented and attractive ladies, while I may not have their looks, I am here to carry on the torch of providing you quality entertainment and sharing my love for video games. 😀"

You really should not be hiring people that have an ax to grind.

2) Do not wish death on half the country over politics and be so hateful towards them. You are free to personally support the blue team and you don't have to like Republicans but as a public facing representative you must be civil and approachable to them.

I really would have not have brought Adam on without having him do a Twitter purge and agree to tone down the hostility. I repeat the point I made in #1 about not hiring people with am ax to grind.

3) Make it a shit-cannable offense to ever utter the words "Don't like than don't watch" in reference to anything on our network. Hate watchers are still part of the numbers to show people are watching.

4) Try to contain political commentary in editorials. Give the tards an outlet to make their "deep" statements, but make it clear to never get hostile and keep your tagents here.
That sounds like common sense, which is why it won't happen.

Frosted Snowflakes

kiwifarms.net
No "privileged men" allowed in G4TV.
1642562766010.png
1642563183966.png

More YouTubers ranting.

And I'll throw in a bonus. A Froskurinn parody.

Gezkill

Waifu IlKhan
kiwifarms.net

Frosted Snowflakes

kiwifarms.net
This is new. Someone who's no longer suspended tweeted that G4TV's been reporting tweets, mostly criticism, and gets users suspended.
1642675520790.png

Edit: Geeks and Gamers continue to report more news on G4TV and Froskurinn trashing people even more.

Last edited:

Frosted Snowflakes

kiwifarms.net
Is froskurinn begging herself for a lolcow page in kiwifarms?

[Edit: like if she keeps up her greedy grifting behavior on top of being a hypocritical asshole, I think she is getting desperate tbh]
I vote yes. We got enough sources on Froskurinn to document a lolcow page on her and why she's a lolcow.

The Token Ethnic

Handle discs by the outer edge or the center hole
kiwifarms.net

I am not familiar with these twitch streamers or youtubers they've hired for the new G4, but they're all aware that the channel is going to get the axe. They're coping by joking about the situation. Yesterday it was Kevin and now it's Kassem making light of the situation while doing a cringy "keep politics out of games" joke.

Last edited: