G4 Returning in 2021

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Discussion starts here.

Relevant tweets:

View attachment 3081283

The tweet of her seething at the prettier lady proving that the G4 execs don't value her opinion:
View attachment 3081285

Not gonna post the bikini video because I refuse to give G4 clicks.

View attachment 3081303
Seethe.
The irony is that Frosk was the one preaching that we should be the ones spreading kindness and not tolerate “sexist, rude remarks”.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
DON'T. HIRE. BPD. CHICKS.
Honestly BPD should be an automatic disqualifier if you're doing a job that involves interacting with people, doing PR, or being in a team.
Discussion starts here.

Relevant tweets:

View attachment 3081283

The tweet of her seething at the prettier lady proving that the G4 execs don't value her opinion:
View attachment 3081285

Not gonna post the bikini video because I refuse to give G4 clicks.

View attachment 3081303
Seethe.
Even after her last big spergout about the comments section, she's still looking through it for things to get mad at. Gran Turismo fans tell her that the series is based more on realism and is geared towards a different demographic than Mario Kart playing casuals or people who like high intensity racing games, and she takes that as a personal attack on her gamer cred.

I can't imagine what it was like for her getting feedback on her essays in school, she's so allergic to critique she must've melted down publicly every time she got corrected.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sensing a pattern.
E1A4B3B0-821F-4F97-9ACF-EE0A481C2C39.jpeg

albert the programmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just out of curiosity checked out X-Play's newest video on Ghostwire Tokyo.
1 minute and 30 seconds in Sessler says Nakamura worked on Bayonetta... for Capcom which any fan of Japanese action games would know that it's a game from Platinum. Also he said Nakamura "infamously" announced the game which is odd since infamously implies it was in a bad sense, Nakamura's presence was overwhelmingly received positively because she was charming.

My point isn't to be a nerd nitpicking by but it's clear to me that X-Play's current writers and editor is doing a shit job. That or Sessler is fucking up when reading the script which I really can't believe since he's been doing this as a professional job for at least 15 years.

ChefKiss

Autism Sommelier
kiwifarms.net
My point isn't to be a nerd nitpicking by but it's clear to me that X-Play's current writers and editor is doing a shit job. That or Sessler is fucking up when reading the script which I really can't believe since he's been doing this as a professional job for at least 15 years.
It could be either. Sessler hasn't been doing any job for a decade

Sure wish they'd pick up on it. It'd be nice to not hear heartfelt "fuck you"'s from everyone with a camera and a budget for once.
nah I prefer the honesty so I'm not accidentally supporting cunts. let them all die. The market will eventually correct itself

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net
It could be either. Sessler hasn't been doing any job for a decade

nah I prefer the honesty so I'm not accidentally supporting cunts. let them all die. The market will eventually correct itself
I like some of the people involved, but it'd be stupid to watch them when its made clear by foreskin and sizzler or whatever their names are that they don't want me to watch.

At least they got rid of that exec who left totally voluntarily and not because the investors were unhappy with him telling a majority of what should be their market that their business was unwelcome telling him he didn't have a job anymore. Especially when the people he told not to watch took him up on that.

The idea that anyone us going to magically become woke because they're denied G4 of all things is laughable, but that's exactly what they thought would happen.

But hey, maybe by bringing back what made G4 have any audience back in the day - boobs and fun, which are totally not available in countless other places on the internet, they'll bring back their audience. I'm sure of it.

Rich Evans Ayypologist

forgetter of email passwords
kiwifarms.net
1 minute and 30 seconds in Sessler says Nakamura worked on Bayonetta... for Capcom which any fan of Japanese action games would know that it's a game from Platinum.
Might be a little spot of early-onset senility. Platinum's forebear, Clover Studio, certainly was a part of Capcom. But that was well, well before Bayonetta - in fact, they were really big right around when G4 was first losing wider interest in the early 00s. Hey, wait a minute - they gave Godhand a good review?!

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just out of curiosity checked out X-Play's newest video on Ghostwire Tokyo.
1 minute and 30 seconds in Sessler says Nakamura worked on Bayonetta... for Capcom which any fan of Japanese action games would know that it's a game from Platinum. Also he said Nakamura "infamously" announced the game which is odd since infamously implies it was in a bad sense, Nakamura's presence was overwhelmingly received positively because she was charming.

Does he also not realize that Nakamura bailed on that game years ago?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Makes one think they’re only jumping ship because the new and “improved“ G4TV is already a sinking ship. The recent skit they did with Amouranth and VTubers is just proof of it.
It's a sinking ship in that it has a gigantic Frosk-shaped hole in the hull, and anyone who points out that the ship isn't seaworthy but could be salvageable if that hole gets patched is asked to leave. Rust is spreading wildly, and it would now take a miracle of engineering to patch such a gaping hole, on this ridiculous ship that was already poorly assembled and lacking in purpose to begin with.

albert the programmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Megan Fox aged like absolute shit, she looks a tranny lol I don't think she is even 40 yet.

Rich Evans Ayypologist

forgetter of email passwords
kiwifarms.net
God, they're like robotic NPC's. All just shitting out the same video with similar thumbnails.
there is nothing so terrifying and so traumatizing to these poor folks as doing productive, useful work for a living

their scramble to wring every last cent out of this pointless abortion put out for the world to laugh at and move on from is wholly understandable in that sense