G4 Returning in 2021

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only solution is for Frosk to infiltrate OnlyFans. That'll show us chuds!
Frosk is no Belle Delphine, Her tattoos are nothing compared to Belle eating fake glass and electrocuting herself in water for $$$. In the end, she’ll just be disposable female gamer #2345345 for a Culture War that no one was asked to partake in.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net
Woke G4TV is not going to be happy with Gina Darling for contacting Jeremy from Geeks + Gamers over a confusion. At least Jeremy manned up his mistakes, unlike Frosk.

Quantum Diabetes

In my defense, you never told me not to do it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know when I’m wanting informative gaming news and geek culture, the first thing I look for is a raging misandrist crayola dangerhair who couldn’t get raped by a pack of fresh out of prison basketball-Americans in heat.

Local Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
Give me my clocks if this has been brought up, but man, I gotta feel bad for Jirard (or however you spell his sand-nigger name)

Dude may lay with the culture warriors, but he always struck me as the type of leftist that just wanted everyone to get along. The normie type that fully believed what the left said on it's face, rather than the 'I'm actually a fucking psychopath that fucks kids, so lemme give lip service to being a good person' type of leftist.

But autists can't tell the difference, and poor man gets roped into this shit.

Imagine your dream job coming back from the fucking dead, and personally asking you to join up, and when you show up for work, the first thing that happens is some lunatic starts shrieking, unprovoked, about sexism and racisim, and whatever the fuck else this retard was sperging about. Now, your dms start blowing up cus of shit she said.

Dude looks mad uncomfortable there too.

Frosted Snowflakes

Part of a delicious genderbalance breakfast
kiwifarms.net
And nothing of value was lost. I knew relaunching G4TV to be woke is a bad idea.
1658256542681.png