Dramacow Gabe Navarro, Moleman9000, MolemanNineThousand, ResonX - 13 bans on Wikia

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:null: Notice: This person has an entire subforum dedicated to him that has been archived. You may view the archive here.

"<Moleman9000> I see myself as the anti–Chris Chan"
Considering I saw a lot of lolcows who have their own franchises, Chris has Sonichu, Gloria Tesch has her Maradonia Saga etc. but there's one lolcow that got my attention because he was mentioned in /cwc/. Born in 1994, that lolcow is Moleman9000. Although there is an ED article about him, (Link) I'm disappointed with the content because there's quite a lot more about him which are not mentioned in the article.

To start off, he dislikes Wikipedia that he makes his own group about it. Here: (Link)
When I first discovered Wikipedia, around, I don't know, 2006, it was a fun place that covered everything, namely my favorite shows such as those on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon, in–depth, with articles on all the major characters that gave full biographies and exhaustive trivia. It covered (almost) ALL topics mostly fairly. Though the site was far from perfect, errors and stupid statements could easily be corrected. I could spend hours reading and gushing about my favorite works, and learning new things about them and their histories.

But around 2008–ish, things started changing for the worse. Wikipedia got the brilliant idea to start acting like an old, archaic encyclopedia, and only covering in–depth things that were "sourced" by any one of a handful of sources they considered "reliable". In other words, if something wasn't covered by mainstream sources, Wikipedia would refuse to cover it, no matter how popular it was! Case in point: Youtube Poop. I tried to talk about it on the Zelda CD–i article, and they wouldn't let me. I then tried to give it its own article, and it was deleted, with one user flat–out telling me that it couldn't be mentioned on the site whatsoever unless it was talked about by a source Wikipedia considered notable.
He dislikes how the son of Macbeth has his own article, but Sally Acorn doesn't have her own article, this includes Timmy Turner, the cast of Codename: Kids Next Door and Rainbow Dash.

Here are his Wikipedia accounts if you're interested.
1. ResonX
2. Moleman 9000
3. Ultimatehooly

Here's some notable events:
FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD. IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE, I WOULD KILL YOU ON THE VERY SPOT WHERE YOU STAND IF I EVER MET YOU. YOU ARE THE DIDEASE, AND I AM THE CURE, YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING SHIT-FACED CUNT.
1. His rage about Wikipedia to a certain Wikipedia user.
2. He rather shot himself than to embrace Wikipedia's policies.
3.According to him, FANSITES are SOURCES.

When he's not raging about the evil Wikipedia and his policies, he makes his own franchise known as "The Navaverse", what is it you might ask?
The Nava-Verse is a multi-planar setting created AFTER the return of God at the ending of the original universe (Earth). After the final judgment of humanity and the ultimate triumph of Good over Evil on Earth, the entirety of existence was reborn.
The Nava-Verse is basically a world of poorly-drawn monsters. He uploads content about the Nava-Verse often from fan-fiction to artwork.
HIs latest artwork:

And seriously, he EVEN MAKES A WIKI ABOUT IT. The Nava-Verse Wiki

Here's some chat logs about Moleman9000 as far as I know:
WHAT I MASTURBATE TO IS COMPLETELY PRIVATE.
1. http://pastebin.com/4mvyuES8
2. http://pastebin.com/ZsXWw86a
3. http://pastebin.com/a5GbxYsN
4. http://pastebin.com/eb62eauR
5. http://pastebin.com/MBcJJwCp

Last edited by a moderator:

mortal_wombat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ED article says he's related to Dave Navarro (of Jane's Addiction,) but Dave's Wiki entry doesn't mention him at all. I wonder if there was spergin' over that oversight. Or maybe he keeps trying to add himself and it keeps getting deleted?

Also, that pic totally should've been SPOILER'D because it's gonna take a while for my retinas to heal from that.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
One entire race of these acid-trip abominations has been created as a riff on "atheist evolutionists," and the TVTrope "Flat Earth Atheist."

Another is based on his favorite of the Uglydoll stuffed animals, who has been turned into a character in this universe.

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mortal_wombat said:
The ED article says he's related to Dave Navarro (of Jane's Addiction,) but Dave's Wiki entry doesn't mention him at all. I wonder if there was spergin' over that oversight. Or maybe he keeps trying to add himself and it keeps getting deleted?

Also, that pic totally should've been SPOILER'D because it's gonna take a while for my retinas to heal from that.
Done. Spoilered.

Anyway, here's some information I missed. He wanted his ED page to be removed. Here's his ED accounts:

1. ResonX
2. Placeholdername73

He used his first account to edit his Moleman9000 page (which got reverted). He also tried to remove "offensive images" on his user and talk pages.
Undo revision 424694 by Zyklon (talk) The page is fine like this, not to mention you're undoing some of my CORRECTIONS.
He used his second account just to beg to "delete this offensive article", because if you Google search "Moleman9000", his ED article is the first Google result.

Notable events (Scroll to bottom to see the event)
1. As the subject of the article, I have more rights than anyone else as to what goes in it.
2. Undo your vandalism to my page NOW!
3. Please delete this offensive article!
4. Since posting on his talk page doesn't work, I'll post it on another talk page to expect a different answer!

• Informative
Reactions: dead76

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Well! Since Moleman is so very fond of TV Tropes, I've got one for him: You Fail Biology Forever.

Stop Having Kids said:
Connor tumbled over to his side to avert his eyes from the pure, unrelenting horror, and as he caught himself with his arms the first thing he immediately did was vomit all the food material in his entire digestive system, including his own freshly–packaged feces along with bits of blood, urine and semen.
Talking of "pure, unrelenting horror," this happens again, with pleural fluid added to the mix a second time, and the resulting horrible stench -- Moleman carefully notes that the main character is immune to the smell of his own bodily fluids and solids because they are his own; YFBF again -- is used as a weapon against an evil alien.

This is absolutely a very mature 17-year-old with perfect command of literary form who should begin marketing this story to tweens immediately. Maybe George Orwell and Albert Camus should even come back from the dead just so they can listen to Moleman's critiques and retcon their famous works... which is about as plausible as anything that happens in this stupid self-fanfic, replete with bad jokes, a female character who is designated "slutty" for literally no reason, and a main character (the fact that Moleman is aware that Connor is a Marty Stu completely doesn't help) who lies to his new best friends, including one who saves his life twice in one long chapter, and that's totally cool.

Having the day off, I made it three chapters in before needing a drink. Happy Fucking Upcoming Fourth of July.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Moleman came into the /cow/ IRC last night, lol.

http://pastebin.com/uhba1GNu

Here are some highlights:

<Moleman9000_> If I could, I would murder you all.

<Moleman9000> Intro–Man, what you just said is a very hurtful insult and a lie.
<Moleman9000> To set the record straight: there are really only a few "rape monsters" in my universe. There's, like, three. Out of hundreds of characters total.
<Moleman9000_> I have never met anyone as mean–spiritedly critical as you're being right now.

<Moleman9000> Can someone please turn that piss filter off?

<enig> Then why did you use the derogatory kind "Your kind" to describe me Moleman9000_
<Moleman9000_> I WAS TALKING ABOUT TROLLS.

<Candy> a normal person would go "Aww man, they tried to vandalize my wiki, well...time to revert everything" and the be done with it
<Moleman9000_> Candy, that's part of my schtick. It's supposed to be amusing when I do it intentionally, such as in the 1984 rant.
<RSDuke> Oh FFS

<Moleman9000_> Are you seriously this fucking harsh toward everyone?
<Skattle> Every critic is harsh towards what is bad
<Moleman9000_> I have never met anyone as mean–spiritedly critical as you're being right now.
<Moleman9000_> Stop comparing it to Sonichu.
<RSDuke> Gabe, you just proved Candy's point.

<enig> GO, CONNOR THORN! GO OUT AND GENERIC TO THE EXTREME!
<enig> THANK YOU, GABE, I WILL!

<Moleman9000_> This is what I WANT to put my all into.
<Candy> Nava-verse, Deviant Art, Wikis,...you sacrificed your grades
<Candy> and potential relationships with real
<Candy> physical
<Candy> people

<spurdo> If you insist on drawing rape and making bad internet art, Moleman, you should try to draw furries.
<spurdo> At least then you'll make $25.00 per commission from lonely fetishists.

<spurdo> Look at most commercial artists, Moleman.
<spurdo> They have to make consumer-directed shit they aren't that passionate about.
<spurdo> Then they use the profits to make what they like.
<Adamska> A lot of novelists have careers and keep writing as a hobby, you know,,,
<Adamska> They know there's hardly any profit to be made from writing.
<Moleman9000_> What I want to do isn't about profit.
<Moleman9000_> That's not me.
<Moleman9000_> I'm passionate about my work.
<enig> Then how will it succeed Moleman9000_ if you don't go after the funds to continue the works
<Adamska> Passion don't mean shit, hate to break it to you.

<Moleman9000_> Bottom line: What do you WANT me to do with my work, and the Nava–Verse?
<Katsu> can it
<Katsu> because it's terrible
<Moleman9000_> Katsu, fuck you.
<Candy> ohh he mad
<Candy> See Moleman
<Candy> people are trying to help you
<Candy> and then you start insulting people

<Moleman9000_> What you are saying is horribly negative.
<Moleman9000_> And you cannot claim it as truth.

<Moleman9000_> That make is a JOKE.

<Moleman9000_> I CAN draw. I've been drawing all my life.

<RSDuke> <Moleman9000_> If I could, I would murder you all.
<spurdo> HI MOLE-LOG

<RSDuke> <Moleman9000_> Enig, take that down right now.
<RSDuke> NOW NOW NOW

<JEWS> on deviantart he blocked me and said my kind isn't welcome on his pages
<JEWS> my kind being jews

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Is he really related to Dave Navarro, or is he just bullshitting? Or will we ever know?

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, the kid in the show looks spoiled enough to be him, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Now he's on /cow/, and he has this to say:

"Just... forget it. I really should have never talked to you in the first place. I'm sorry for the death threat – I ADMIT that I have anger issues – but you really need to back off too. If you do so, I'll do the same."

Last edited by a moderator:

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
People who try and shit on Wikipedia piss me off. It is the embodiment of free human knowledge and no country or person should be allowed to fuck with it. This dude is hideously ignorant if he thinks that Wikipedia's only use is documenting Cartoon Network and "Youtube Poop".
That kinda reminds me of a game modder who tried to edit a Wikipedia article of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. He and his defenders tried to have his patch mentioned because it was in a magazine once and that it was also on some sites that offered it as a download. He even said many people preferred his over the patch made by some other guy, which lead to internet drama on Wikipedia. When Wikipedia editors refused due to those being just nothing fan patches that wouldn't even really need to be mentioned on Wikipedia, he got angry and butthurt because Wikipedia editors doing their job. He also took down his website only to bring it back. Getting back to topic though, it is foolish of someone to think Wikipedia exist only to document some cartoon character like Homer Simpson or a videogame like Skyrim. That is what wiki's are for. They are mean't to document on something something like Sonic and anything related to Sonic. If people like Moleman actually considered using the wiki of something like a cartoon, then they would save themselves time and |:( from editors of Wikipedia.

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
Oh, I am morbidly curious to his universe, does he really have "rape" monsters in it?
Yes, there are Ohgroids in his universe and they are easily satisfied by raping their victims. Seriously.

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Ohgroid

An image of an Ohgroid: (Spoilered because it is slightly NSFW)

Anyway, more chat logs!
1. http://pastebin.com/Wb1a8BC6
2. http://pastebin.com/hHpz0GXN

Currently, he's on /cow/, begging for his ED article to get removed, wanting to stop people for vandalizing his wiki, want people to acknowledge that his Nava-verse is decent and harmless and so on.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
AtroposHeart said:
Oh, I am morbidly curious to his universe, does he really have "rape" monsters in it?
Yes, there are Ohgroids in his universe and they are easily satisfied by raping their victims. Seriously.

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Ohgroid

An image of an Ohgroid: (Spoilered because it is slightly NSFW)

Anyway, more chat logs!
1. http://pastebin.com/Wb1a8BC6
2. http://pastebin.com/hHpz0GXN

Currently, he's on /cow/, begging for his ED article to get removed, wanting to stop people for vandalizing his wiki, want people to acknowledge that his Nava-verse is decent and harmless and so on.
...Does that thing have three dicks? Sweet zombie Christ, what is wrong with this kid?

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think that's bad? Here's four more so far.

Vlul'Cu - Lesser Beast of Lust. It is a perverse spherical creature with many tentacles that is constantly wet and slimy with a semen–like substance that it secretes that goes around attempting to rape other creatures.

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Vlul'Cu

Iltazan - Lesser Beings of Lust. They are large–breasted and perverted female humanoids who are bent on raping as many people as possible.

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Iltazan

Amelchya - Greater Being of Lust. They go around attempting to seduce males, as an orgasm caused by one of them causes the victim to melt into slime containing their life energy, which is then absorbed by the Amelchya, imprisoning the victim's soul within her being as a spiritual sex slave.

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Amelchya

Ferekkus - Archfiend of Lust. It is essentially a demonic pimp, as is evident in its design: a large humanoid with a strange organ resembling a large hat on its head, and a massive, forked double–penis.

http://navaverse.wikia.com/wiki/Ferekkus

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino