Observers

The Stress is Getting to me
kiwifarms.net

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net

Null

kiwifarms.net
"Dude. Dude? Are you serious? Hello? This is spam, this is spam, this is bullying, this is harassment. Do you not care about that?"

He seems so bewildered all the time, like he's confused as to why people would be mean to him. Like he can't even grasp the concept of what's going on.

Zenotwapal

Arresting fugitives is all I crave
kiwifarms.net
"You are disgusting, you are disgusting. You are a sick...you are a monster, you are a monster!"
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02SVw5iYEZn

"Do you not understand right and wrong? Do you not understand fairness and treating other people? Do you not understand being accountable for your actions?" -Saint Gabe Navarro
really found this quote ironic here

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
I like how he claims all the time that he's constantly being harassed and "phone spammed" when he's the one who's calling up his alleged "cyber bullies". It's like trying to pet your neighbor's snarling Pit Bull every day and then being shocked when it tries to maul you to death.

What is Gaben even expecting to happen anymore when he makes these silly demands? That one day, all of the big bad trolls are just going to get scared and run back underneath the bridge they came from? Christ, I don't think I even remember our old fat striped shirt wearing friend himself going out of his way to contact his trolls with the mentality that it will somehow stop them. He either just made dumbass videos about them when they really grinded his gears or just crapped his briefs and then crashed into slumber.

People really weren't kidding when they said Navarro was more autistic than our original TRUE and HONEST pet lolcow.

Last edited:

Xarpho

Ugly and weak
kiwifarms.net
"Dude. Dude? Are you serious? Hello? This is spam, this is spam, this is bullying, this is harassment. Do you not care about that?"

He seems so bewildered all the time, like he's confused as to why people would be mean to him. Like he can't even grasp the concept of what's going on.
Yeah, the craziest thing about this dude is that he acts like a crazed lunatic when someone deletes his spergery (you know, the part where he screams to admins/community members, stuff like "I WILL KILL YOU AND EAT YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILDREN"--and makes repeated messages--then when he gets banned or called out for his crap he screams "Cyberbullying. I will not tolerate this!" without showing any remorse for his previous deeds).

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
It's just like when he posts here, multiple people (myself included) have told him to just walk away. His "logic" is he needs to stop the cyberbullying by telling us to stop cyberbullying. Again. And Again. And Again.
I think it was his upbringing, I think he's so used to getting whatever he wants that he actually can't comprehend "You won't win, so back out now."

There are people on the internet who enjoy causing others pain and grief, therefore, the only way to get them to stop is by telling them how much pain and grief they are causing you.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how Moleman talks to trolls on the phone almost the same thing he posts here as if that if it's done repeatedly, people will leave him alone.

Not to mention, as Ivan posted before, most of them are Molay calling the trolls, as if that if Molay calls the trolls repeatedly, he wouldn't be hearing "phone spam".