Gabriel Jeremy Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun / Sabertoothsbun - Deadbeat Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedophile. Took the kids to live with the nonce. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters

Bun Bun

Ex-Wife of KhordKitty
kiwifarms.net
Reading through all your comments & oh my god, dude. My time would be wasted pulling up the receipts to debunk all your shit. I see you haven't learned jack shit over the last year and you're not even humoring the accusations levvied at you that aren't even in the OP. Strange that you keep bringing up women fantasizing over rape btw @KhordKitty given that your ex-wife called the cops on you for railing her pussy too hard according to some of the " friends " you have 50 conversations daily with.

Overall, you're not just doubling but TRIPLING down on everything. You need to wake up and realize the reason your overinflated social circle feels so quiet nowadays is because people are seeing you for what you are.

Also, a lil hint. No one here gives a shit about your feelings. Most of the people following this thread actively, passively, & giving me you and your ex-wife's dirty laundry over DM's have done so because they're utterly terrified about what's going to happen to your kids. How sad is it that random people on the internet care more children's safety than their own parents.

You're detestable and that's why this thread will be a permanent fixture on the internet.
Could I please get copies of these for court purposes? I really am trying to prove that Gabriel is an incompetent father and prevent him from having any unsupervised custody. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help in this manner. Please be assured that I am doing the best that I can as a mother in this really shitty situation for my children.

As far as other claims, one of the many reasons I left Gabriel is that I walked in on him allowing Hagow to lick peanut butter off his dick. He later admitted to me the multiple times he had sex with dogs. Truthfully, the longer I stayed married to him the quicker I wanted out. I only stayed as long as I did out of peer pressure from my friends telling me that it was the correct thing to do for the children. I wish I left him way sooner than I did, to be honest. He has done nothing for me except been a huge burden financially, and a source of constant annoying drama.

As far as any other relationships of mine go, honestly, Khord just runs his mouth constantly. I am not dating Nick Retallack/Kalu. I am not sure where even these other claims come from. I really feel that it is completely unfair and baised to judge me off whatever bullshit Khord is spewing to people daily. As you have clearly noticed he has no job, no responsibility, just the ability to create and propagate drama that I remain disgusted by. He is constantly manufacturing lies about me for attention, or to try to make himself look good in the fandom's eyes. This artificial world where in his head he is the king of dancing and music. I am walking away from this world because I have a life. I have no desire in my life for anything more than peace after the shit show of a storm he has made over in appropriate jokes, and other things.

Honestly these people that you have gathered your intellegence from, have they even spoken to me, or are they just basing it off Gabe, who clearly you have cleverly caught in several lies. Far be it from me to prove to you something you all ready know to be truthful. The only thing Khord is capable of is being a leech, and creating an unwelcome tempest in my life that was once peaceful. I really don't need people on the internet telling me about who I am.

Again, I exist mostly on the fridges of the fandom as I have several friends who are furry. I will not be attending anymore conventions with my children, or exposing them to the darker side of the fandom. I really don't know why I came on here other than friends told me about this thread. I have remained silent mostly about things as I just want peace. Leave me alone. The court deemed him incompetent, not me.

FUI, I don't have a FA... not sure where you got that art from.. look at my fursona: its yellow, not white >< You discovered photos of me in suit.. so... why the disconnect on logic? Who even is feeding you this stuff?

Sure I'm a weirdo. However, I'm not the one obsessed with reporting information about someone that you really don't know hard facts about. Some I'll give you credit for, recognize where you have found and dug out kernels of truth. You are missing the complete picture, and this obsession of yours along with my phone number, email, and address... why? why is all of this necessary?

My divorce should be private the way I wanted it handled. Please leave me out of all of this. I don't want any public attention. >< I just want to move on with my life and regret any involvement with this narcissistic self-absorbed idiotic fetid leech of a person. What else do I have to say to ask that you people stop posting about me? Your theories about my life shouldn't be up for discussion, and I don't need any of this.

If you want to keep harassing him, please go ahead. As I said before I have copies of his hard drive and I'll gladly meet up with anyone that wants to use it to destroy him. I don't care anymore about his fictional world.

I care about my children, and living my life in peace. Please take down my information, and let me exit the fandom without all this unnecessary public shit. You don't know me. Leave me alone. I've been through ENOUGH.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Nice job deleting your comment; hey @Null, any chance of getting it back? For those who missed it, Bun Bun basically just claimed that she never got together with the guy that Gabe is claiming she cucked him with, and that she left Gabe after catching him making the family dog lick peanut butter off his genitals. Edit: Along with fucking the dog, as well.

I don't know how legit her claims are as I haven't been following this thread much but I felt you all should know.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Nice job deleting your comment; hey @Null, any chance of getting it back? For those who missed it, Bun Bun basically just claimed that she never got together with the guy that Gabe is claiming she cucked him with, and that she left Gabe after catching him making the family dog lick peanut butter off his genitals. Edit: Along with fucking the dog, as well.

I don't know how legit her claims are as I haven't been following this thread much but I felt you all should know.
done.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
Moral of the story:
If you want private family conflicts private, you shouldn’t talk about it publicly.

Once you decide to make it public, you’re bound by the Court of Public opinion. This can be scary because the Court of Public opinion doesn’t actually need any real evidence to deem someone guilty.

My life has always been an open book because I have nothing to hide.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Moral of the story:
If you want private family conflicts private, you shouldn’t talk about it publicly.

Once you decide to make it public, you’re bound by the Court of Public opinion. This can be scary because the Court of Public opinion doesn’t actually need any real evidence to deem someone guilty.

My life has always been an open book because I have nothing to hide.
Since you're so open to the public court of opinion we can only assume that you feel in the mood to provide a comment on what we just read, right dogfucker?

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
Since you're so open to the public court of opinion we can only assume that you feel in the mood to provide a comment on what we just read, right dogfucker?
I’ve never abused or molested any animal ever.

That is only one of approximately 40-50 specific untruths spread to over a thousand individuals in public and private social media.

But each untruth can be easily nullified to one basic question:

“What date did it happen?”

Catch Your Breath

Picker of Low Hanging Fruit #FlangGang
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could I please get copies of these for court purposes? I really am trying to prove that Gabriel is an incompetent father and prevent him from having any unsupervised custody. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help in this manner. Please be assured that I am doing the best that I can as a mother in this really shitty situation for my children.

As far as other claims, one of the many reasons I left Gabriel is that I walked in on him allowing Hagow to lick peanut butter off his dick. He later admitted to me the multiple times he had sex with dogs. Truthfully, the longer I stayed married to him the quicker I wanted out. I only stayed as long as I did out of peer pressure from my friends telling me that it was the correct thing to do for the children. I wish I left him way sooner than I did, to be honest. He has done nothing for me except been a huge burden financially, and a source of constant annoying drama.

As far as any other relationships of mine go, honestly, Khord just runs his mouth constantly. I am not dating Nick Retallack/Kalu. I am not sure where even these other claims come from. I really feel that it is completely unfair and baised to judge me off whatever bullshit Khord is spewing to people daily. As you have clearly noticed he has no job, no responsibility, just the ability to create and propagate drama that I remain disgusted by. He is constantly manufacturing lies about me for attention, or to try to make himself look good in the fandom's eyes. This artificial world where in his head he is the king of dancing and music. I am walking away from this world because I have a life. I have no desire in my life for anything more than peace after the shit show of a storm he has made over in appropriate jokes, and other things.

Honestly these people that you have gathered your intellegence from, have they even spoken to me, or are they just basing it off Gabe, who clearly you have cleverly caught in several lies. Far be it from me to prove to you something you all ready know to be truthful. The only thing Khord is capable of is being a leech, and creating an unwelcome tempest in my life that was once peaceful. I really don't need people on the internet telling me about who I am.

Again, I exist mostly on the fridges of the fandom as I have several friends who are furry. I will not be attending anymore conventions with my children, or exposing them to the darker side of the fandom. I really don't know why I came on here other than friends told me about this thread. I have remained silent mostly about things as I just want peace. Leave me alone. The court deemed him incompetent, not me.

FUI, I don't have a FA... not sure where you got that art from.. look at my fursona: its yellow, not white >< You discovered photos of me in suit.. so... why the disconnect on logic? Who even is feeding you this stuff?

Sure I'm a weirdo. However, I'm not the one obsessed with reporting information about someone that you really don't know hard facts about. Some I'll give you credit for, recognize where you have found and dug out kernels of truth. You are missing the complete picture, and this obsession of yours along with my phone number, email, and address... why? why is all of this necessary?

My divorce should be private the way I wanted it handled. Please leave me out of all of this. I don't want any public attention. >< I just want to move on with my life and regret any involvement with this narcissistic self-absorbed idiotic fetid leech of a person. What else do I have to say to ask that you people stop posting about me? Your theories about my life shouldn't be up for discussion, and I don't need any of this.

If you want to keep harassing him, please go ahead. As I said before I have copies of his hard drive and I'll gladly meet up with anyone that wants to use it to destroy him. I don't care anymore about his fictional world.

I care about my children, and living my life in peace. Please take down my information, and let me exit the fandom without all this unnecessary public shit. You don't know me. Leave me alone. I've been through ENOUGH.
If you wanted to be left alone you shouldn't have come here, Deborah lol

I'm not taking down shit.
There's enough evidence here to show you're lying.
I have statements from multiple " friends " of yours to corroborate everything too.
Funny how it seems the both of you think people actually like you when they're really only staying in touch to talk shit about you behind your backs. If you gave 2 shits about your children, you never would have involved them in the fandom, let alone associate with the sick fucks you do.

But hey, you're a sick fuck too. Why should we be surprised that you're just as selfish as Gabe when it comes to placing your sexual preferences over the well being of those who can't consent & aren't cognitively developed enough to know what's being done to them?

By all means, show the courts this thread. I relish in the thought an actual sane human being may see through both of yalls bullshit & take your kids away from you.

Also just to reiterate to those who don't feel like reading your's or Gabe's incessant & delusional ramblings:
  • You're dating a pedo. As I said, multiple people have come forward to verify this (who interact with you on a daily / weekly basis I might add) & your dumbass pedo bf verified it himself to Gabe already
  • You knowingly kept a pet in the house with a (now alleged) Zoosadist. That's on you just as much as him. Dog should've been immediately taken to a pound if you were that concerned. We know you're a Zoo too so don't fucking play that bs. We've seen your Telegram groups. While we can definitely believe Gabe fucked the dog, we want proof. Your flimsy word isn't enough.
  • The court deemed him incompetent because he has an IQ of -60. Any judge with 2 eyes can see that. What they can't see is you obfuscating your dangerous role as a parent - mainly because you're not nearly as stupid as Gabe - I'll give you that much.
  • We know you living on the " fridges " of the fandom is a lie by just looking at your social media. Twitter and Telegram speak volumes but go off.
  • Deborah is very mad at her failed Opsec so she's painting me as " obsessed " even though half of the info provided either came from friends or Gabe (unwittingly)
  • You don't want this " private " you just want people on YOUR side. Now that people are seeing through your bullshit, you don't want them to talk about it? You were the one running your mouth just as much as Gabe. Don't play that shit.
  • We're not " harassing " you. You are the one who decided to come here when you should've realized you had absolutely nothing to gain. If we directly interact with you now, that's your own dumbass fault. I welcome you to try and take any legal action and see where that gets you.
  • She's throwing Gabe under the bus lol
On another side note: Just a reminder this pic exists.
photo_5@16-03-2020_12-40-11.jpg

By the way, why don't you go head and verify your identity so we know it's really you talking here? Post this on your Twitter. Use any caption you want.
Screenshot_20191229-094502_Brave.jpg

I’ve never abused or molested any animal ever.

That is only one of approximately 40-50 specific untruths spread to over a thousand individuals in public and private social media.

But each untruth can be easily nullified to one basic question:

“What date did it happen?”
Stfu dude. Just because we're going whale hunting doesn't mean we'll stop cow tipping. You're still on everyone's shit list here.

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prove that you're over it, Debbie.
Burn your fursuit and show us.
She don't have the balls. It'd mean she proved mommy and daddy right. Granted if I had to choose between a piss and cum covered fabric abomination and an allegedly healthy inheritance, I'd be on my way to the nearest volcano with a film crew.

Edit: She's so full of shit. She locked her Twitter where she still has all her furry shit on
508689ce3e3c69d139ff3578d185857a.png
Can we get a mod to verify her now that we know it's her?

Last edited:

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1241367
[/QUOTE]

I’m 100% sure it’s legit. The peanut butter lie is the current lie of the month (usually it changes every two months) and both my sister and mother were told it by her directly. We all had a good laugh about it.

Mom was like “what brand of peanut butter?” I have the best family in the world.

Yeah, I could post the letter she wrote June 19th 2019 saying she would’ve stayed with me if it wasn’t for a hot instagram picture of a guy she has the hots for. But, what is the goal of humiliating her? It’s a lose-lose.

My goal is to wish her happiness and her to get whatever she wants out of the fandom. For myself, if someone says a lie, I respond with the truth. I’m ok with TROLL feeding because I like “keepin’ it real”.

It’s one of my “triggers” being purposefully ignored. So why would I purposefully ignore trolls? I happen to think public roasts are a social good and a true troll can trigger people with the truth. The mud flinging isn’t real trolling in my book. It’s just schoolyard.

Patch legit almost initiated secret chat with me on Telegram today (likely connected to this, he never messages me). So even HE thinks this is some real juicy gossip! I highly respect Patch, he’s the Keith Olbermann of the fandom and we need one.

NadahFingah

kiwifarms.net
I’m 100% sure it’s legit. The peanut butter lie is the current lie of the month (usually it changes every two months) and both my sister and mother were told it by her directly. We all had a good laugh about it.

Mom was like “what brand of peanut butter?” I have the best family in the world.

Yeah, I could post the letter she wrote June 19th 2019 saying she would’ve stayed with me if it wasn’t for a hot instagram picture of a guy she has the hots for. But, what is the goal of humiliating her? It’s a lose-lose.

My goal is to wish her happiness and her to get whatever she wants out of the fandom. For myself, if someone says a lie, I respond with the truth. I’m ok with TROLL feeding because I like “keepin’ it real”.

It’s one of my “triggers” being purposefully ignored. So why would I purposefully ignore trolls? I happen to think public roasts are a social good and a true troll can trigger people with the truth. The mud flinging isn’t real trolling in my book. It’s just schoolyard.

Patch legit almost initiated secret chat with me on Telegram today (likely connected to this, he never messages me). So even HE thinks this is some real juicy gossip! I highly respect Patch, he’s the Keith Olbermann of the fandom and we need one.
Of course you'd respect the degrnerate who wore his murrsuit at a pride parade and got jerked off in it in an alley.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1241367

You sure rolled around with a lot of known dogfuckers for someone who is laughing about getting accused of bestiality. Then again, you also rolled around with a lot of known pedophiles for someone who claims to be worried about the safety of his children.

Same goes for Bun Bun though. There are no winners here.

That said, watching a bitter furry divorce battle spill into the 'Farms has been entertaining so far; I just wish that the popcorn wasn't slathered in so much tard cum and murrsuit hair.

Catch Your Breath

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm not sure what's worse:
You simping for the dude who knowingly hid info on the Zoosadists for a year just so he could harbor clout or the fact you're so starved for human interaction that the mere prospect of talking to him got you hard.

Also, had an interesting discussion with a source a few days ago.
Untitled.png
Haven't got the logs yet but it lines up pretty well with the behavior he exhibits on social media.

And while I have y'alls attention:
1587356274276.png

Archive

Stay mad, Gabe.

Edit: Are quote replies broken or something? Wtf is going on?

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
You sure rolled around with a lot of known dogfuckers for someone who is laughing about getting accused of bestiality. Then again, you also rolled around with a lot of known pedophiles for someone who claims to be worried about the safety of his children.
Again: The only possible way I could know about peoples accusations are luck and luck alone. I am not privy to the grapevines and how could I be?

And who I watch on Twitter has no reflection what-so-ever to the safety of anyone ever. I’m always grateful for all the juicy gossip, what better way to entertain yourself during a quarantine?

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Again: The only possible way I could know about peoples accusations are luck and luck alone. I am not privy to the grapevines and how could I be?

And who I watch on Twitter has no reflection what-so-ever to the safety of anyone ever. I’m always grateful for all the juicy gossip, what better way to entertain yourself during a quarantine?
SO you find out about someone being a pedo based on luck? What shit are you huffing buddy

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
SO you find out about someone being a pedo based on luck? What shit are you huffing buddy
Like if he'd accidentally just followed one or two people who happened to be associated with AltFurry or zoo weirdos you could argue that he legitimately wasn't in the know, but he sure "accidentally" wound up following like one well-known pedophile and four slightly more obscure zoophiles that all have ties with one another.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Catch Your Breath

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Need I remind you and everyone here how you lied about not knowing Growly was a pedophile for, what? 5 years in advance? Well before your first son was born.
You can't tell people here that you didn't know because you've already exposed yourself as being a lying prick. Either you're lying then, you're lying now, or (what I personally think) both.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
I chat with over 10,000 Furrys on telegram, Skype, and Facebook messenger. (50-100 daily) This expectation that I am supposed to google every single person that I talk to just to see if there is any gossip about them is an expectation that absolutely not a single one of you would be able to meet.

So yes, finding out the newest gossip about people on my contacts is truly dependent on luck.

but he sure "accidentally" wound up following like one well-known pedophile and four slightly more obscure zoophiles that all have ties with one another.
Kintari is great example, I followed him sometime around 2010. The crimes that he did revealed sometime in 2018. Yet yeah I was unlucky enough to not be privy to it until December 2019, you’re judging my personal morality directly based upon my luck.

That’s a repeated theme here. Your ability to measure morality is stifled.

Need I remind you and everyone here how you lied about not knowing Growly was a pedophile for, what? 5 years in advance?
I have not lied. Both Growly and Kalu convinced me they were victims of false allegations after using the “things happened while I was asleep and I’m an innocent victim” defense fooled me twice.

The first credible allegations I heard about Growly was FROM KiwiFarms members and the first credible allegations I heard about Kalu were from July 2019.

Without witnesses and hard evidence I excuse gossip. This is a good thing.

"A secure normal adult" does not come to an internet forum to screech that everyone is just jealous of him in 120,000 words or less.
Why? There is absolutely nothing wrong with utilizing my first amendment rights to speak the truth on an Internet forum, that is completely OK.

Are you trying to argue that I’m insecure? I’m at peace with my vices and virtues. That seems pretty secure to me.

Are you saying I am abnormal? I’m communicating thoughts and ideas on a virtual medium and utilizing the Internet to share my knowledge during a quarantine. Seems pretty normal to me.

Doxing and the endorsement of such actions against INFANTS is either what a disturbed insecure adult does or insecure juvenile does.

You don’t have a clue what it means to be a secure a normal adult. Being an adult means picking on someone your own size: not my children. Who doxes infants? Certainly not any normal secure adults. Just some broken people who have no sense the basic morality, virtues, or decency: A subject I’m proud to lecture you kids on until you start proving to the Internet that you have the capability of being a normal secure adult.