Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / Khordz / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be cub furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog. His mom likes horse cock

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 26 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 228 82.6%

• Total voters

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, here we fucking go again with Gabe coming back only to screech " NO U " before shitting his pants and waiting for his mommy to come clean it up.

You know.
Just like how she had to clean his own sons' rear ends because Gabe is such an inept piece of shit that he can't change a diaper?

Can't wait to see him put his foot in his mouth yet again by outing yet another predator that he's associated with.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Everyone who says bad things about me either on this site, or off this site and gets quoted, is a liar.” I’ve not seen furries with their heads so far up their own asses even in this subforum’s freaky art thread.
Don't forget the part about how we " manufacture our own lies "

Because screenshots, archives, direct quotes, and statements straight from the horse's mouth are lies.

If everywhere you go smells like shit, maybe stop shitting your pants. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
You know.
Just like how she had to clean his own sons' rear ends because Gabe is such an inept piece of shit that he can't change a diaper?
With the babyfur room parties and all, you’d think that would be the one thing he could do.
To add context and to give a primer for newbies to the thread, KiwiFarms has a formula.

Blah blah blah autism blah blah
Can you start making these shorter?
I mostly browse this site while I’m taking a dump at work, and theres just too much to finish in that time.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
ever notice how Khord's FA Favorites are now set to only show SFW-only pieces? If your innocent, what do you have to hide in your FA favorites, @KhordKitty?
EDIT: Forgetting to ask: Can you prove that all of these are false as opposed to saying "DM ME ON TELEGRAM FOR EVIDENCE UWU" or "you all will call it false anyways! *dances away*"

Last edited:

Jolyne THICCujoh

The ONLY Joestar you're allowed to fap to
kiwifarms.net
1. Google someone’s fursona name to try and find their address.
2. Post a thread with falsehoods that give false context to actual screen shots.
3. If the victim doesn’t reply then it seems like their guilty. If the victim does reply with proof to the contrary, then the members of the site ignore/bury the proof, buckle down on the falsehoods, add cyberbullying, and claim the reply was motivated by embarrassment, emotional pain from cyberbullying or a futile attempt to hide a secret.
4. If the victim calculates a cost-benefit analysis they can see the logic behind the “Don’t feed the trolls” philosophy.
Lol, here we go again with "IT WAS ALL A LIE". Tell us, Gabe, if everything is a lie...how come it hasn't been disproved in all 149 pages? You're here, able to defend your honor and you STILL haven't. So where are these lies?
Though I think replying also has the benefit of getting to the core psychology of bullies to begin with. Something that is not widely understood but it should be.
That's a lot of words to say "I'M MAD AT THE INTERNET"
The denial/projection aspect was apparent when Null claimed I was a pedophile on the KiwiFarms youtube channel, even though his own sole claim to fame was his support for pedophilia causing him to lose his job as a 8Chan admin. It’s irony at it’s finest.
Even IF Null was suddenly a pedophile, it doesn't take away that he's right about you being one considering may factors (wanting to fuck a 17 year old girl, bringing your kids around people who fetishize children, etc.).
Don’t feed the trolls. Screech at them that YOU HAVE NOT BEEN OWNED (turns into a corncob).
FTFY
Furries are the single most creative people ever. That’s why they are the best fandom ever.
They also have creative interpretations of age of consent, not fucking animals, rape laws, etc.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Benefit of Ignoring - Discouragement of troll feeding, discouragement of cyberbullying by not reacting to trolling, and the abandonment of threads, increasing the likelihood of thread being buried deeper inside the Google page results.
How's that ignoring going by the way? You could have just ignored your thread and yiffed off to some dark corner of the internet and hopefully been forgotten about, but you just drew a ton of attention to your thread again.

I can't speak for everyone else in this thread, but I've certainly never harassed you despite what you may claim. I've simply talked about you in the confines of this thread. If anything, YOU look like the asshole for barging in on all of us and writing textwalls about how not mad you are that other people are talking about you.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KiwiFarms has a formula.

1. Google someone’s fursona name to try and find their address.
2. Post a thread with falsehoods that give false context to actual screen shots.
3. If the victim doesn’t reply then it seems like their guilty. If the victim does reply with proof to the contrary, then the members of the site ignore/bury the proof, buckle down on the falsehoods, add cyberbullying, and claim the reply was motivated by embarrassment, emotional pain from cyberbullying or a futile attempt to hide a secret.
4. If the victim calculates a cost-benefit analysis they can see the logic behind the “Don’t feed the trolls” philosophy.
I take personal fucking offense to that.

All of the threads and posts I have written on people have all been sourced from their own social media accounts. In fact that's not only the standard here, but creating an OP with lies is grounds for getting yourself in deep shit with the regulars. The only reason why you were even outed as the sick niggershit degenerate you are is BECAUSE you posted all of this shit yourself. You can't fake archive links, you can't fake voice, you can't fake video (without at least a severe amount of knowhow for the latter two).

Maybe instead of being a fucking idiot and coming here every day screaming how not mad and in the right you are a la Kero the Wolf Fucker you could own up to your shit, realize how much of a lowlife you are, and either seek help or preferably live stream your suicide. If you happen to go with the latter feel free to post a link here, as I'm sure we'd all love to watch you.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe instead of being a fucking idiot and coming here every day screaming how not mad and in the right you are a la Kero the Wolf Fucker you could own up to your shit, realize how much of a lowlife you are, and either seek help or preferably live stream your suicide. If you happen to go with the latter feel free to post a link here, as I'm sure we'd all love to watch you.
Do you really think he has the amount of self-awareness to confess any wrongdoings after having a 5-page OP written on him with 145 pages of activity to chase?

I wouldn't let him actually bother you as far as his (ironically) baseless accusation. We know what we're about. He just doesn't want to cop to it because he still needs to " prove his case " to the court in order to win full custody of the kids + Child Support + Alimony. Even after he loses everything he still won't admit his wrong-doing because he's more than likely going to start up a GFM or Patreon in order to grift people.

Still loving the fact that he keeps insisting we're the obese, slovenly retards incapable of doing the bare minimum to be considered human. If he wants to prove us wrong so badly, he should post a picture from the non-existent scale he keeps in his (ex-wife's) house. Bet you solid money his BMI is going to be so laughably off the scale that even a tape-test wouldn't course correct his high af number.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet another update to the case file.
1616539363642.png

Case is being drawn out into August. At the rate shit is going, I don't expect this to be over until 2022.

Kiwi On The Go

literally an internet hate machine
kiwifarms.net
I think people who seek attention and validation are human garbage.
You mean like people who announce several times on threads about themselves that they're "lEaBiNg DiS sItE fOrEvEr" and proceed to come back each and every time to write paragraphs about how totally not mad they are?
Yeah, people like that are absolute garbage and should go play in a tornado.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think it'd cost quite a bit to delay a court case that they are allegedly innocent from.
It is.
It is expensive.
But Gabe isn't the one footing the bill, remember?
Daddy Dearest is paying out for him under the pressure of Gabe's mommy. He's hoping to whittle through Deb's finances until she agrees to an egregiously unfair settlement where she will be taking on Gabe's finances for the rest of her life.

Last edited:

Jolyne THICCujoh

The ONLY Joestar you're allowed to fap to
kiwifarms.net
It is.
It is expensive.
But Gabe isn't the one fitting the bill, remember?
Daddy Dearest is paying out for him under the pressure of Gabe's mommy. He's hoping to whittle through Deb's finances until she agrees to an egregiously unfair settlement where she will be taking on Gabe's finances for the rest of her life.
Wow.

I'm honestly not surprised that Gabe would do something this shitty but still. Fucking WOW.

I'm not saying Gabe should kill himself but I hope he jumps off a really high place...in Minecraft.

Last edited:

Trombonista

Sing along パッパラッパッパ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think i’m this thread I’m accused of 40-50 different crimes with no proof. Yet no one has said this other basic lesson:

If you see something, say something. If you’ve been victimized or witnessed a crime and do nothing: You’re helping in the cover-up necessary for the perpetrator to do a second crime. You become an enabler of the crime.

I realized the furry fandom has a TON of people who are unable to go to the authorities because of cowardice, so they complain about it on call outs. Like, what is the point of law enforcement if you’re just going to forward your grievances to your Tumblr account?
Victims of assault and harassment feel enough guilt without autistic bullshit like this.

Doinker Marmalade

Also available as juice.
kiwifarms.net
It is.
It is expensive.
But Gabe isn't the one footing the bill, remember?
Almost makes me glad that Gabe's parents will have next to no involvement with Deb and the kids. The kids will grow up fucked up and have a really hard life, but without grandparents to bail them out of every single mistake (like they did with Gabe) they MIGHT have a shot at becoming functional adults.

That's giving Deb way too much credit though.