Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / Khordz / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be cub furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog. His mom likes horse cock

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 26 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 228 82.6%

• Total voters

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And even when Gabe shares that interest he’s so unpleasant and pestilent that the vast majority of the people he bothers just pretend he doesn’t exist until he goes away.
That's the funny thing about Gabe, even if you look past the degeneracy, the dogfucking, the apparent joy from making music and singing, his short stint as an extra, being a furry, all that...and yet Gabe is still probably one of the most uninteresting lolcows to watch, despite the fact he comes in to shit up this thread. Like text walls get so boring to read, especially when it's the same shit new spin.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
That's the funny thing about Gabe, even if you look past the degeneracy, the dogfucking, the apparent joy from making music and singing, his short stint as an extra, being a furry, all that...and yet Gabe is still probably one of the most uninteresting lolcows to watch, despite the fact he comes in to shit up this thread. Like text walls get so boring to read, especially when it's the same shit new spin.
"this entire thread is FAKE, filled with nothing but TROLLS!"
that's it, his entire schtick.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Victims of assault and harassment feel enough guilt without autistic bullshit like this.
It's because of dickheads like Gabe that victims aren't willing to stand up for themselves. It's sickening and depressing but thankfully in this instance, he's vastly outnumbered.

Yung Mystery Mane

kiwifarms.net
Made an account here just for this. People who defend Khord really should be ashamed of themselves. I have (unfortunately) encountered Khord when I was younger. The dude is a complete creep and almost shockingly unpredictable. Like, I get the impression he could fly off the handle over nothing. It was in a Skype group (I do not remember the name, nor do I use Skype anymore/have access to my email I used) when I was 17. I didn't have the thick skin then that I gained these days, so what occurred upset me. It was pretty usual chat stuff when it was in group, which was generally marked SFW (not that that ever stopped furries on Skype). At some point I was talking about music with someone in the chat and Khord direct messaged me to, supposedly, discuss music. At the time I didn't think much of that action since it wasn't common to ask before DM on Skype at the time. After a brief exchange he started to try and RP. I told him I don't tend to do that with people I don't know, and that I was 17. He kinda just stopped talking at that point. Then around an hour later he just randomly messaged me again. What followed was a slew of insults, including slurs, calling me a loser, saying I was ugly/gross (he hadn't seen a picture of me to my knowledge), saying I was gonna die alone (ironic in hindsight), and bragging about how cool/popular/great at music he was. The leadership in this group was incredibly bad, so even when I told them he randomly DMed me like that, they didn't kick him because it "didn't happen IN the group." I ended up leaving, while, to my knowledge, nothing happened to him. I can only assume that he lashed out because I didn't want to RP with him since I was underage. Reading the thread, I'm both glad to see I'm not the only one, and angered by those he hurt more then me. For me, it's a pretty distant memory of creepy dude, for others, that shit sticks with them way more.
It's because of dickheads like Gabe that victims aren't willing to stand up for themselves. It's sickening and depressing but thankfully in this instance, he's vastly outnumbered.

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
You’re lying about all of this. Please post proof. Any proof is good.
Jumping right to “YOU CAN’T PROVE ANYTHING,” are we? Dear oh dear. I imagine that if they do retrieve and post the logs, you’ll instantly pivot to “I was blackmailed into being a sexpest by Null Himself years ago, I did it to save the lives of my unborn children.”

Last edited:

Yung Mystery Mane

kiwifarms.net
I specified that it was a Skype account. The last time I used Skype was almost 10 years ago. I even specified that I no longer had access to the account. Pretty telling that you singled out the part where you hurled abuse at me as lies but not the fact that you tried to typefuck at me when you knew I was 17. Fuck off, groomer.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
That's interesting coming from you of all people, Khord. Don't you constantly post "THIS FORUM IS FAKE AND FILLED WITH TROLLS!" every time you desire attention from this site?

Also speaking of proof, how come you keep moving the date of that court hearing if you are totally legitimately 100% innocent during that case?

Yung Mystery Mane

kiwifarms.net
This thread’s pretty awesome like that. It’s best when people bring up the dogfucking allegations and he responds with “Well you can’t prove WHEN I did it”
I wish I did have access to that account still. I'd post all of it. I don't even remember the name of the account because it was on an email I don't even have anymore. Unfortunate since I'd relish the chance and showing this man calling an underage boy horrible things because he won't touch his e-peen.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Note: Gabe did not deny anything else besides calling someone insults. Not the part where he tried to sexually coerce a minor online. Lol.

"skype... a place where chord definitely groomed some kids."

(If anyone is lurking, and wants to share their stories about their experience about chord anonymously, please do. You give people who need a voice more than a pedo who makes their dog lick peanut butter off his dick.)

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
I like how Gabe can shrug off literally hundreds of pages with archives as "lies" and "slander" and "cyberbullying", but the second someone comes in and says "I knew Gabe 10 years ago and he was a creep to me", he immediately demands proof and gets incredibly angry over a very simple accusation that would otherwise be ignored by us.