Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 7.2%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 163 84.0%

• Total voters

Nejo

Just ate 1000 pounds of ass
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1689908
imagine saying this and you don't realize you're the "toxic people" lol
By his own words and mindset he should had never come to shitpost in this place that's nothing but a snake den for the most poisonous individuals the world has to offer, but here he is, with a verified account no less, his words are as empty as his soul

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Something I've been meaning to follow up on:

I started March 2019.

@TamarYaelBatYah started January 2020.

I wonder if these two would get along. I mean, our aromatic heroine is newly single, and we know how enamored she is of men of Jewish ancestry. We also know by observation that both are remarkably brave and persistent in defending their good names against threads that mostly consist of their own questionable statements.

I think Gabe could be her knight in shining armor. Go on, Gabe. Get on Ancestry.com and show Tamar that the two of you deserve each other all the way down to the genetic level.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I've been meaning to follow up on:

I wonder if these two would get along. I mean, our aromatic heroine is newly single, and we know how enamored she is of men of Jewish ancestry. We also know by observation that both are remarkably brave and persistent in defending their good names against threads that mostly consist of their own questionable statements.

I think Gabe could be her knight in shining armor. Go on, Gabe. Get on Ancestry.com and show Tamar that the two of you deserve each other all the way down to the genetic level.
gabe is closeted and doesn't like having sex with women. he likes "doing it" with either little boys or dogs.

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to make a note of something myself. Deb accused Gabe of spending money she gave him for the kids on himself by attending Further Confusion this year. I had no reason to doubt this claim since we've seen consistent behavior of Gabe being a swindling Jew but I wanted to be sure. Looked through Twitter and initially didn't find any pics of him, even in the Fursuit Photo Op. Strange, obviously, but I found what I was looking for in the most unlikely of places.

In the OP.
The byline for the article lists him as an attendee.
1603935423843.png

Nejo

kiwifarms.net
I wanted to make a note of something myself. Deb accused Gabe of spending money she gave him for the kids on himself by attending Further Confusion this year. I had no reason to doubt this claim since we've seen consistent behavior of Gabe being a swindling Jew but I wanted to be sure. Looked through Twitter and initially didn't find any pics of him, even in the Fursuit Photo Op. Strange, obviously, but I found what I was looking for in the most unlikely of places.

In the OP.
View attachment 1693057
CYB once again doing Deb's lawyer dirty job

• Feels
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In the OP.
View attachment 1693057
Excellent sleuthing skills.

He was just pleading pauper, saying he had no money to get up to the hospital & support his ill toddler. But when it comes to a con, he’s able to whip up the funds for food, lodging, transportation, all so he doesn’t waste those free tickets.

I wonder if Khord intentionally didn’t join in for the photo op @ the con, because he didn’t want to get called out for attending (and stealing money from his kids to do so).

Maybe his attorney told him no posting non-essential purchases. Isn’t he paying a reduced fee for low income earners at court?

He couldn’t resist sharing the article where he was quoted, of course. He’s desperate for attention and can’t pass up the opportunity.

Speaking of, why do these requests for comment from the furry fanbase get directed at Gabe?

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Khord intentionally didn’t join in for the photo op @ the con, because he didn’t want to get called out for attending (and stealing money from his kids to do so). He couldn’t resist sharing the article where he was quoted, of course. He’s desperate for attention and can’t pass up the opportunity.
That was my assumption, yes.

Maybe his attorney told him no posting non-essential purchases. Isn’t he paying a reduced fee for low income earners at court?
He had 2 waivers in 2019 but hasn't applied for more since.

Speaking of, why do these requests for comment from the furry fanbase get directed at Gabe?
They didn't specifically request him. He threw himself in the spotlight because he's an attention seeking faggot. Gabe claimed he used to be Timburr's roommate. I've been curious as to whether he meant that Timburrs lived with him in Washington Heights or he was a roommate at a convention. If it's the former, I bet Timb's got some good stories to share.

• Informative
Reactions: Nejo and SIGSEGV

Sneed's Feed And Seed

Let Mean Gene tell YOU something...
kiwifarms.net
He was just pleading pauper, saying he had no money to get up to the hospital & support his ill toddler. But when it comes to a con, he’s able to whip up the funds for food, lodging, transportation, all so he doesn’t waste those free tickets.
This has been common amongst furries for at least the last decade. I say this being fully aware of Rule 7.

How it usually goes:
Furry (usually female and/or popufur) decides they want to go to a con but, dammit, they don't have enough money! To the GoFundMe/Patreon!
Said furry makes up a story (family in hospital, can't pay loans/bills, dog got hit by car, etc) and makes enough to go to con.
Furry goes to con and takes a bunch of pictures to really rub the "investment" in the suckers' faces.
Cue next month. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Nejo

kiwifarms.net
This has been common amongst furries for at least the last decade. I say this being fully aware of Rule 7.

How it usually goes:
Furry (usually female and/or popufur) decides they want to go to a con but, dammit, they don't have enough money! To the GoFundMe/Patreon!
Said furry makes up a story (family in hospital, can't pay loans/bills, dog got hit by car, etc) and makes enough to go to con.
Furry goes to con and takes a bunch of pictures to really rub the "investment" in the suckers' faces.
Cue next month. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Imagine when you grow up and find out that your father has skipped on YEARS of child support to fund his furry convention escapades, what a fucking horrifying and shameful thing to know about your father