Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 168 83.6%

• Total voters

Jolly Copulation

An undead favorite.
kiwifarms.net
Yes! Feed me, Gabe. Lord knows you aren't capable of feeding your own kids anything but empty words either. And so we wait for Gabe's inevitable lapse in self-control and subsequent return. I love a good cow tipping.
Imagine when you grow up and find out that your father has skipped on YEARS of child support to fund his furry convention escapades, what a fucking horrifying and shameful thing to know about your father

I wouldn't be surprised if Gabe is outright disowned by his own children in the future. He's not exactly the father you can brag about or take to school on career day, even if you forgive the shit he's done. Imagine the embarrassment of sharing chromosomes with that... Like I said before, I'm waiting for his kids to form their own opinion that isn't parroted from dear old dad so maybe they can join the farms and spill what it's like to live with him.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
Gabe is fat and I would not have sex with him.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gabe is outright disowned by his own children in the future. He's not exactly the father you can brag about or take to school on career day, even if you forgive the shit he's done. Imagine the embarrassment of sharing chromosomes with that... Like I said before, I'm waiting for his kids to form their own opinion that isn't parroted from dear old dad so maybe they can join the farms and spill what it's like to live with him.
Furries over the age of 30 and have kids are always worrisome, especially when you see that they are OBSESSED with a certain aspect exclusive to the furry fandom. Wonder what gabe even has to be proud of, since all of his accomplishments seem to be related to being yet another fursuiter.
I think Gabe's silence here lately is telling.

Telling of what exactly I'm not sure, but I have my suspicions.
He's waiting for the right time to come in and say "HAHA I OWNED YOU KF TROLLS" when he wants serotonin.

Nejo

Just ate 1000 pounds of ass
kiwifarms.net
I think Gabe's silence here lately is telling.

Telling of what exactly I'm not sure, but I have my suspicions.
Honestly since he just went to court his lawyer probably told him to shut the fuck up and stop giving Deb's lawyer more ammo if he wanted any chances at winning the case, but those are 0 and Deb got the logs anyway so he's fucked either way

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
Furries over the age of 30 and have kids are always worrisome, especially when you see that they are OBSESSED with a certain aspect exclusive to the furry fandom. Wonder what gabe even has to be proud of, since all of his accomplishments seem to be related to being yet another fursuiter.
If you're into some weird fetishes,and then you have kids, you either stop or keep that shit really on the downlow. Unless you're this guy apparently, then take your kids to all the fetish-cons.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any reason why? Or did it need to be moved or something?
AFAIK, this was a hearing regarding child support. Gabe's been claiming he has a full time job & has been paying his own attorney fees. If that were the case, then a hearing like this would've been rather straight forward. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that he's been lying (like we all think he's been) and now there needs to be a financial investigation to get to the bottom of things.

That's just my speculation though. I don't have any definitive answers. Next hearing is in December. Final one (unless there are anymore delays) should be in March and that will determine the custody agreement on a more permanent basis

the baj

i'm everywhere
kiwifarms.net
i apologise for the double post but i thought i'd point out that i asked one of my friends to check their history with khord on telegram and their whole history with them has been mysteriously deleted.

worth mentioning that either user can delete someone's history from both sides, of which i'm certain you're all aware. makes me think that khord wasn't proud of something.

Freebirth Toad

FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOU
kiwifarms.net
i apologise for the double post but i thought i'd point out that i asked one of my friends to check their history with khord on telegram and their whole history with them has been mysteriously deleted.

worth mentioning that either user can delete someone's history from both sides, of which i'm certain you're all aware. makes me think that khord wasn't proud of something.
please call them a faggot for me for not making some kind of backup or copy

Freebirth Toad

FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOU
kiwifarms.net
uhh, no? why would they have had any knowledge it was significant?

besides, it's significant enough that gabe felt the need to delete it.
I mean, yeah, but now we don't have it to wave in Gabe's face when he comes back

fair enough re: not knowing tho

• Feels
Reactions: SIGSEGV

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, yeah, but now we don't have it to wave in Gabe's face when he comes back

fair enough re: not knowing tho
Hindsight is 20/20. Still a little bizarre Gabe's been deleting shit though. Something tells me he might actually be wising up to shit and locking down to only a trusted inner circle. Not like that's going to help him though.

Freebirth Toad

FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOU
kiwifarms.net
Hindsight is 20/20. Still a little bizarre Gabe's been deleting shit though. Something tells me he might actually be wising up to shit and locking down to only a trusted inner circle. Not like that's going to help him though.
it means he has probably realized that coming here to mouth off to us constantly is not doing him any favors

our little sped is growing and learning