Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 168 84.4%

• Total voters

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I do hope he's learning from this even if he doesn't want to admit it. But even then, we all know how addictions are, he'll eventually cave and come back for his fix.
I doubt he’ll ever quit coming here until he learns how to conduct himself in a fashion befitting his actual worth as a human being. People can’t stand him because he thinks he’s a famous celebrity and acts like he’s entitled to everybody’s unconditional adoration, when he’s actually a nobody who appeared way down in the credits of a couple movies. He thinks he’s hot shit, he ain’t shit, and until he resolves that disparity in his sense of self-worth he’ll continue to be an intolerable little pest who comes here for his fix of attention because even ruthless mockery is preferable to a Telegram contact list full of unanswered double checkmarks.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
New journal on FA:

1604859520092.png

(archive)

Something something orange man, something something everything on social media (especially the things they say about me being a dogfucker and pedophile) is a lie, something something stranger giving candy to little children.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, grow up, Gabe. I really fucking hate his philosophical whinging. It's so obvious the guy's never thought for himself & just parrots whatever talking points he got from a basic Intro to Philosophy course he took in college. I bet solid money he took that course too since it's one of the easiest A's you can get for a required credit.
1605302020972.png

Archive

It's this and his whole word vomit posts about consequentialism vs intentionalism that annoys me. He's so lacking in critical thinking that he truly thinks that the legal system (or really just the entire adult world) revolves around Intentionalism. Wouldn't that be fucking convenient for him? Anything wrong he's ever done, he can excuse and walk away from by saying " Well I didn't mean to UwU "

Should be very apparent to everyone here but that's just not how the real world fucking works. There comes a breaking point where your intentions don't matter. If you've caused harm to individuals & have a track record for doing so like Gabe has, then maybe you should face the consequences of your own actions. What's truly the most pathetic thing is that his family and what few friends he does have enable him to such a point that he never really has to suffer the way other people would if they'd done anything like this clown has. Nope, he can run back to his mommy & have her bitch out his father until he coughs up his retirement funds in order to bail out this Trust Fund Baby yet again.

Freebirth Toad

Why can't I hold all these rockets?
kiwifarms.net
Oh, grow up, Gabe. I really fucking hate his philosophical whinging. It's so obvious the guy's never thought for himself & just parrots whatever talking points he got from a basic Intro to Philosophy course he took in college. I bet solid money he took that course too since it's one of the easiest A's you can get for a required credit.
View attachment 1727386
Archive

It's this and his whole word vomit posts about consequentialism vs intentionalism that annoys me. He's so lacking in critical thinking that he truly thinks that the legal system (or really just the entire adult world) revolves around Intentionalism. Wouldn't that be fucking convenient for him? Anything wrong he's ever done, he can excuse and walk away from by saying " Well I didn't mean to UwU "

Should be very apparent to everyone here but that's just not how the real world fucking works. There comes a breaking point where your intentions don't matter. If you've caused harm to individuals & have a track record for doing so like Gabe has, then maybe you should face the consequences of your own actions. What's truly the most pathetic thing is that his family and what few friends he does have enable him to such a point that he never really has to suffer the way other people would if they'd done anything like this clown has. Nope, he can run back to his mommy & have her bitch out his father until he coughs up his retirement funds in order to bail out this Trust Fund Baby yet again.
Feel free to argue that you shouldn't be subject to anybody else's sense of morality when you're being brought up on child endangerment/molestation charges, you moron.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1727386
Archive

Both those are for suckers anyway; the right moral framework is a self-fellating corruption of virtue ethics that forgives any atrocity as long as it’s done virtuously. Or as Gabe would say: ethically and morally.

A trolley is rolling down a hill. The correct moral choice is to bang a dog up the ass while posting on the internet about all the movies you’ve starred in.

Jolyne-but-thicc

WAP (Wet Ass Pucci)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1727386
Archive

Anyone who tries to work with "subjective morality" usually subscribes to that because they are a huge scumbag who does REALLY illegal shit.

And morality really isn't subjective as many people who have some consciou can all agree that shit like murder and fucking kids is a no no.

AConcernedThirdParty2020

Dog Fuckers Beware, You're in for a Scare!
kiwifarms.net
(Also was seriously hoping to see a court case update. :( )

Someone who has been having to be heavily involved in Child Support research here, hi hello again.

While we do not have court updates, I will give some insight based on things I've recently had to learn.

Gabe can continue to delay and claim to be "simply not able to find employment", for awhile, but here's the thing. If discoveries or subpoenas reveal that he has in the past or currently is making an income, he's Fucked. If a support order goes through, he may be "imputed income," meaning that they will use previous experience and income to justify saying that his earning potential is around minimum wage full time, and he is obligated to pay a percentage of that even if he doesn't CURRENTLY make it. If he makes money on the down low and somehow supports himself for about 6 months or so, Deb can use that to get him in trouble with The Actual Feds. He can face a lot of legal shenanigans for refusing to work a normal job and refusing to support his children. He can also get in trouble for things like, if its proven that his parents are paying for his living expenses and NONE of that is going to his children.

The problem with all this is that it takes time, and you have to either be able to file all this shit yourself with evidence, or have a lawyer who actually gives a damn about getting you support for your children, instead of one that refuses to rock the boat and enables your ex by "trying to compromise" with someone like Gabe.

My suspicion based on all this is that Deb has merely figured out that in order to get him the most Fucked and be able to argue for cutting off his parental rights, would be to play the long game of proving without a doubt that he doesn't give two fucks. Financial support obligations being withheld are often the easiest proof you have of a parent that is determined to be shitty.

Freebirth Toad

Why can't I hold all these rockets?
kiwifarms.net
Someone who has been having to be heavily involved in Child Support research here, hi hello again.

While we do not have court updates, I will give some insight based on things I've recently had to learn.

Gabe can continue to delay and claim to be "simply not able to find employment", for awhile, but here's the thing. If discoveries or subpoenas reveal that he has in the past or currently is making an income, he's Fucked. If a support order goes through, he may be "imputed income," meaning that they will use previous experience and income to justify saying that his earning potential is around minimum wage full time, and he is obligated to pay a percentage of that even if he doesn't CURRENTLY make it. If he makes money on the down low and somehow supports himself for about 6 months or so, Deb can use that to get him in trouble with The Actual Feds. He can face a lot of legal shenanigans for refusing to work a normal job and refusing to support his children. He can also get in trouble for things like, if its proven that his parents are paying for his living expenses and NONE of that is going to his children.

The problem with all this is that it takes time, and you have to either be able to file all this shit yourself with evidence, or have a lawyer who actually gives a damn about getting you support for your children, instead of one that refuses to rock the boat and enables your ex by "trying to compromise" with someone like Gabe.

My suspicion based on all this is that Deb has merely figured out that in order to get him the most Fucked and be able to argue for cutting off his parental rights, would be to play the long game of proving without a doubt that he doesn't give two fucks. Financial support obligations being withheld are often the easiest proof you have of a parent that is determined to be shitty.
Oh man this is going to be FUN

(for us, not so much for you, @KhordKitty - but sacrifices must be made)