Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 168 83.6%

• Total voters

Cable

kiwifarms.net
Someone who has been having to be heavily involved in Child Support research here, hi hello again.

While we do not have court updates, I will give some insight based on things I've recently had to learn.

Gabe can continue to delay and claim to be "simply not able to find employment", for awhile, but here's the thing. If discoveries or subpoenas reveal that he has in the past or currently is making an income, he's Fucked. If a support order goes through, he may be "imputed income," meaning that they will use previous experience and income to justify saying that his earning potential is around minimum wage full time, and he is obligated to pay a percentage of that even if he doesn't CURRENTLY make it. If he makes money on the down low and somehow supports himself for about 6 months or so, Deb can use that to get him in trouble with The Actual Feds. He can face a lot of legal shenanigans for refusing to work a normal job and refusing to support his children. He can also get in trouble for things like, if its proven that his parents are paying for his living expenses and NONE of that is going to his children.

The problem with all this is that it takes time, and you have to either be able to file all this shit yourself with evidence, or have a lawyer who actually gives a damn about getting you support for your children, instead of one that refuses to rock the boat and enables your ex by "trying to compromise" with someone like Gabe.

My suspicion based on all this is that Deb has merely figured out that in order to get him the most Fucked and be able to argue for cutting off his parental rights, would be to play the long game of proving without a doubt that he doesn't give two fucks. Financial support obligations being withheld are often the easiest proof you have of a parent that is determined to be shitty.
holy shit, all this because he wanted to be a horny enough furry and groom a minor :story:

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
Seriously hope you're right, I'm bored as hell.
But like, what's the point? If I say anything you'll say it's a lie.

If I say nothing you'll whine about me not saying anything.

I've tried to give you all the facts. Realistically if there is no possible way for me to convince internet trolls that words have an association with their definition then there is also no possible way for me to do the really subtle task of proving that I have not done anything remotely illegal, unethical, or immoral, when the proof that I HAVE done anything illegal, unethical and immoral is purely circumstantial.

Like, there is only a really limited amount of time I have in the week. All I get from KiwiFarms is internet trolls saying: "You're a liar! You're a pedozoonecroegotist! You're upset! You're lying about how not being upset!"

And Null offered me an interview. And then went totally silent weeks ago when I sent my availability schedule on sunday. So it's totally like: I will come to KiwiFarms if I want to read people attempted to redefine words, telling me I'm upset, and repeating the same insults infinitely.

But I'd rather go to other websites because literally all other websites have less repetitive material then KiwiFarms.

Pizdec

You're always under surveillance.
kiwifarms.net
But like, what's the point? If I say anything you'll say it's a lie.
Because a lot of what you say is disputable due to what YOU have ether done or said.

I have not done anything remotely illegal, unethical, or immoral, when the proof that I HAVE done anything illegal, unethical and immoral is purely circumstantial.
Despite the fact we've had screen caps of you talking to a minor on Facebook?

Like, there is only a really limited amount of time I have in the week. All I get from KiwiFarms is internet trolls saying: "You're a liar! You're a pedozoonecroegotist! You're upset! You're lying about how not being upset!"
Because you literally keep coming back over and over and over and over again to prove us wrong, and all we do is provide the same things over and over again because there's no disputable qualm over what we've gathered.

And Null offered me an interview. And then went totally silent weeks ago when I sent my availability schedule on sunday.
You're not the only person in the world Gabe, believe it or not Null has a bit of a life outside the Farms.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
Because a lot of what you say is disputable due to what YOU have ether done or said.
No, it's because you're an internet troll. And internet trolls goal is to keep the replies happening over and over, because they assume the trolling victim aren't cats aren't BIGGER trolls who LOOOOOOOOVE the attention.

Despite the fact we've had screen caps of you talking to a minor on Facebook?
Minors who are the legal age of consent can consent to having sex with 8000 year old mummies. That's their right under the law. And that's the thing, we never touched each other in any sexual way ever. The logs I posted proved that. We saw Princess Mononoke, hung out with other furs at my apartment and ate pizza that was goddamn 32 inches because NYC IS AWESOME.

Seriously, if you ever visit NY go to 2848 Broadway, New York, NY because that's where we got the pizza and it was AMAZING.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
No, it's because you're an internet troll. And internet trolls goal is to keep the replies happening over and over, because they assume the trolling victim aren't cats aren't BIGGER trolls who LOOOOOOOOVE the attention.

Minors who are the legal age of consent can consent to having sex with 8000 year old mummies. That's their right under the law. And that's the thing, we never touched each other in any sexual way ever. The logs I posted proved that. We saw Princess Mononoke, hung out with other furs at my apartment and ate pizza that was goddamn 32 inches because NYC IS AWESOME.

Seriously, if you ever visit NY go to 2848 Broadway, New York, NY because that's where we got the pizza and it was AMAZING.
Take your meds.

Pizdec

kiwifarms.net
So you like fucking dogs and neglecting kids in filthy conditions for attention?

• Agree
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Cable

kiwifarms.net
@KhordKitty is a ehebephile and I would not go to the same state as him.

god how the hell do you simultaneously call pedophilia "rumors" false in the same vein as saying "minors who are the legal age of consent"

There's a reason why people call them minors, you know that right? You also know that people put "NO MINORS" in their Twitter AD's because there's a liability of them getting in trouble for it, right?

EDIT: can you explain this, @KhordKitty?
1606069788601.png

1606069834542.png

Jolyne-but-thicc

Clappin Joestar cheeks is my side hustle
kiwifarms.net
I've tried to give you all the facts. Realistically if there is no possible way for me to convince internet trolls that words have an association with their definition then there is also no possible way for me to do the really subtle task of proving that I have not done anything remotely illegal, unethical, or immoral, when the proof that I HAVE done anything illegal, unethical and immoral is purely circumstantial.
All the evidence hasn't been circumstantial if its been spanning years and is quite in depth.
And Null offered me an interview. And then went totally silent weeks ago when I sent my availability schedule on sunday.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'd love to see that interview.
And way to think you're that important by getting offended that Null hasn't gotten back to you when you aren't even in the top 50 of cows here.
But I'd rather go to other websites because literally all other websites have less repetitive material then KiwiFarms.
> Thinking echo chamber shit holes are better than the gossip site
internet trolls goal is to keep the replies happening over and over, because they assume the trolling victim aren't cats aren't BIGGER trolls who LOOOOOOOOVE the attention.
You're not funny and nobody likes your gay """trolling""" except in the ways you didn't want.
Minors who are the legal age
MY SIDES

I'm not even gonna say what's wrong with this, just LOOK AT IT Gabe.
Seriously, if you ever visit NY go to 2848 Broadway, New York, NY because that's where I stick my micropenis into alley cats.
FTFY

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
So you like fucking dogs and neglecting kids in filthy conditions for attention?
*cue answer, cue accusations of lying and trolling. Cue 10 other trolls piling on. Cue 3 weeks of silence. Cue troll saying "Gosh, I sure miss having Khord around to tease. I'm so darn lonely!"*

god how the hell do you simultaneously call pedophilia "rumors" false in the same vein as saying "minors who are the legal age of consent"
Because, by definition, all pedophiles have an attraction to minors who are much younger then the legal age of consent.
EDIT: can you explain this, @KhordKitty?
Yes, I have been trying to find people living in my town. It appears there are almost NONE. Rob was living there for a tiny bit of time and then MOVED OUT.

But it's no secret my contact list has tons of babyfurs. I'm sure there are at least 30-50 on my Telegram and facebook. I don't have any problem with them, never had, never will.
And yet here you are.
Ya'll keep saying you miss me.

Pizdec

kiwifarms.net
*cue answer, cue accusations of lying and trolling. Cue 10 other trolls piling on. Cue 3 weeks of silence. Cue troll saying "Gosh, I sure miss having Khord around to tease. I'm so darn lonely!"*
I'm actually not as lonely as you think, because unlike you I don't spend all day browsing the web, unlike you I can actually hold down a job.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Minors who are the legal age of consent can consent to having sex with 8000 year old mummies.

16 and 17 year olds, you mean.
No one can consent to having sex with a mummy. Mummies are dead and there can be no meeting of the minds with a corpse....

Not that you would understand what it means.
There can also be no mutual consent between a 16 year old and a 34 year old.
Or a person and a dog.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
You should.
No, I shouldn't. I could talk to whomever I want, whenever I want. I want complete diversity on my list.

If I talked only to people who only said and did things that I completely approve of, I'd be talking to the wall all day.

A major percentage of people on my facebook list are treating Trump voters like you're treating babyfurs. Like, I get it: You think only certain people from certain groups are worth talking to. That echo-chamber you build for yourself to feel safe and secure in your box. Well guess what, I voted for Joe Biden and I STILL want to talk to Trump voters. I still want to hang out with them and see what their ideas are. That doesn't make me a bad person. I still talk to babyfurs and I find them to be weird. Well I love talking about that weirdness. I love talking about why they are a babyfur. I love complaining about how some babyfurs I think are dicks and they'll agree with me based on whatever horror story I give. It's fun, it's great, it's educational.

I don't approve of everything about what my friends do, think and say. But I sure as fuck are not going to lecture them about how my sensibilities need to be met. That is ridiculous.

Why do you care?
I am all about intellectual curiosity. So if someone also holds that same curiosity of me I want to enable them to help them get to know me better.

If KiwiFarmers, the biggest group of stalkers on the internet, want to know something about me, as long as it doesn't stop me from working or stop someone else from being comfortable, I see nothing wrong with being open about it.

People have been begging me to disassociate from KiwiFarms. Why? I don't give a shit about trolls.
You have been telling me to disassociate from Babyfurs. Why? They're fun, weird and there is nothing wrong with it.

KiwiFarmers have a whole lot more to be embarrassed about then babyfurs. Babyfurs are more widely accepted members of society then BABY DOXERS. That's a fact.

I'm actually not as lonely as you think, because unlike you I don't spend all day browsing the web, unlike you I can actually hold down a job.
I've had the same job for a year. I've already talked about it repeatedly, making luxury cars. And then everyones like "You're lying! You're lying! You're lying!" and who cares? If I was lying about having a job then WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT? Like, why would anyone lie about having a job?

Pinball 2000

FESTIVE PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
No, I shouldn't. I could talk to whomever I want, whenever I want. I want complete diversity on my list.
When more sensible lolcows earn a thread on the Farms, they are quick to either remove themselves from whatever got Kiwis attracted to them in the first place, or they leave the internet.

You haven't done either. You've been repeatedly told that associating with known sex offenders, nazi furs, and diaper furs is a bad idea and you continue to do it. You've been told that sending dick pics to a 17-year-old is fucking gross and immoral and you continue to defend it. You're pre-emptively blocked by tons of furries due to your shitty reputation and your refusal to admit the problem is you. You were so neglectful of your children that it will be nothing short of a miracle if your visitation rights aren't completely revoked.

You could make a lot of ethical arguments about the Farms archiving your numerous fuckups, but none of them hold water. You are not constitutionally guaranteed the right to privacy and anonymity online, you are only protected from unlawful government intrusion.

You want all this to stop? All you have to do is remove yourself from the internet. Log out of the Farms, delete your Twitter/FA/Telegram. Seriously, if you were capable of shutting the fuck up, this thread would be dead in a month and we wouldn't know nearly a fraction of the information about you that we know now.