Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 168 84.4%

• Total voters

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
*cue answer, cue accusations of lying and trolling. Cue 10 other trolls piling on. Cue 3 weeks of silence. Cue troll saying "Gosh, I sure miss having Khord around to tease. I'm so darn lonely!"*
This may be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but the world does not revolve around you and the Kiwi Farms do not exist solely because of you, Gabe. Nobody even comes to this site solely to engage with you, just as nobody ever goes to the zoo solely to see the green tree python. There are many, many exhibits to enjoy here; just because you occasionally retreat into your alcove doesn't mean we're deprived of fascinating specimens to observe. It is most delightful when you run out shrieking and smearing feces all over the glass, however.

Pizdec

You're always under surveillance.
kiwifarms.net
I've had the same job for a year. I've already talked about it repeatedly, making luxury cars. And then everyones like "You're lying! You're lying! You're lying!" and who cares? If I was lying about having a job then WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT? Like, why would anyone lie about having a job?
Its the fact that you're competing with Ron Toye on who can craft the best statute made of shit and lies, is what makes it an amusing fact to bring up, considering you were constantly bouncing from gig jobs like Mundane Matt.
You haven't done either. You've been repeatedly told that associating with known sex offenders, nazi furs, and diaper furs is a bad idea and you continue to do it. You've been told that sending dick pics to a 17-year-old is fucking gross and immoral and you continue to defend it. You're pre-emptively blocked by tons of furries due to your shitty reputation and your refusal to admit the problem is you. You were so neglectful of your children that it will be nothing short of a miracle if your visitation rights aren't completely revoked.
The fact that people on furry Twitter have linked to this thread before, and Gabe, for a split second, realized how bad this looked, tried in an moment of impulse to ask for its removal. Sadly, he then tried to turn around and pull the "lol I was pretending to be retarded" card to save face. I get that it's hard to detach yourself from what is ok/normal, but, the best path forward isn't the easiest.

Then again, you're here for a reason Gabe, it's just easy attention to argue with people to prove you're right. It's not an improvement, it's just lazy.

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Its the fact that you're competing with Ron Toye on who can craft the best statute made of shit and lies, is what makes it an amusing fact to bring up, considering you were constantly bouncing from gig jobs like Mundane Matt.

The fact that people on furry Twitter have linked to this thread before, and Gabe, for a split second, realized how bad this looked, tried in an moment of impulse to ask for its removal. Sadly, he then tried to turn around and pull the "lol I was pretending to be retarded" card to save face. I get that it's hard to detach yourself from what is ok/normal, but, the best path forward isn't the easiest.

Then again, you're here for a reason Gabe, it's just easy attention to argue with people to prove you're right. It's not an improvement, it's just lazy.
He's so starved for attention that he'll devour a rotten tomato. His giant, effortful, moralizing journals on FA get almost no engagement, after all; the most recent one had a total of two comments.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I have been trying to find people living in my town. It appears there are almost NONE. Rob was living there for a tiny bit of time and then MOVED OUT.

But it's no secret my contact list has tons of babyfurs. I'm sure there are at least 30-50 on my Telegram and facebook. I don't have any problem with them, never had, never will.
How do you not see a problem with babyfurs, with yourself being a father? If you feel no problem with being friends with babyfurs, then you realize you'll be considered a babyfur yourself, right?

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
lol look how that turned out
Well you're trying to make the point that, all replies to defamation leads to more defamation.

Only reason I'm on KiwiFarms is because Saphy lied about me on Twitter and on Telegram. His post was put on KiwiFarms.

All I did was made jokes online, something which I will KEEP doing forever. I think the laugh is more important then the insufferable losers who don't get the joke. Imagine what reality we'd be in if comedians just stopped making comedy because one person in the audience was offended. This is the reality I'm in and I will NOT apologize for it ever.

I disrespect all people who apologize for offending others. If you're offended: GOOD. Keep getting offended because your reaction is only slightly less funny then the joke you're offended by.

While I didn't know that this thread was originally meant to be just with the goal of purposefully falsifying and defamating for humor sake, I think I made a good choice by getting all the facts out there.

I understand the OP has successfully buried all of my replies and ignored them because that might deflate the intended humor.
You've been repeatedly told that associating with known sex offenders, nazi furs, and diaper furs is a bad idea
I never associated with any sex offenders or nazi furs. Every person I've ever sent a watch to had a clean record when I sent that watch, to the best of my knowledge. I'm Jewish. Nazis aren't respectful with Jewish people. Why would a Nazi and a Jew hang out? That makes no sense.

You've been told that sending dick pics to a 17-year-old is fucking gross and immoral and you continue to defend it.
I've never sent a dick pic to a 17 year old. I looked through allll the PMs and all the pictures are fursona pics. If I post it up here then obviously privacy concerns on their part comes into play.
You're pre-emptively blocked by tons of furries due to your shitty reputation and your refusal to admit the problem is you.
It's a privilege to be blocked by gullible furs. They never have clout.
You were so neglectful of your children that it will be nothing short of a miracle if your visitation rights aren't completely revoked.
That's the fantastic thing about technology: Me constantly filming, photographing, and typing everything I've been doing has really saved my tail from the never-ending lies spewed out from people who don't seem to understand what perjury is.
You want all this to stop? All you have to do is remove yourself from the internet. Log out of the Farms, delete your Twitter/FA/Telegram.
That is bullshit. People who make false defamatory statements are NOT stoppable. They are machines in charge of taking advantage of the CLOUTLESS CLASS.
Seriously, if you were capable of shutting the fuck up, this thread would be dead in a month and we wouldn't know nearly a fraction of the information about you that we know now.
You guys literally know absolutely zero information. You've been played by pathological liars and YOU'RE ROLLING WITH IT cuz it sounds so damn entertaining.
If your friends fetishize children and childhood, GET NEW FUCKING FRIENDS.
Glad I don't have any friends like that.
The fact that people on furry Twitter have linked to this thread before, and Gabe, for a split second, realized how bad this looked, tried in an moment of impulse to ask for its removal.
Haha.png
And it worked! Thanks Twitter. Doxing lying psychopaths 0. Khord 1.
If you feel no problem with being friends with babyfurs, then you realize you'll be considered a babyfur yourself, right?
Loaded question. You have to assume that only babyfurs talk to babyfurs. No one thinks that nor has anyone ever thought that.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When more sensible lolcows earn a thread on the Farms, they are quick to either remove themselves from whatever got Kiwis attracted to them in the first place, or they leave the internet.

You haven't done either. You've been repeatedly told that associating with known sex offenders, nazi furs, and diaper furs is a bad idea and you continue to do it. You've been told that sending dick pics to a 17-year-old is fucking gross and immoral and you continue to defend it. You're pre-emptively blocked by tons of furries due to your shitty reputation and your refusal to admit the problem is you. You were so neglectful of your children that it will be nothing short of a miracle if your visitation rights aren't completely revoked.

You could make a lot of ethical arguments about the Farms archiving your numerous fuckups, but none of them hold water. You are not constitutionally guaranteed the right to privacy and anonymity online, you are only protected from unlawful government intrusion.

You want all this to stop? All you have to do is remove yourself from the internet. Log out of the Farms, delete your Twitter/FA/Telegram. Seriously, if you were capable of shutting the fuck up, this thread would be dead in a month and we wouldn't know nearly a fraction of the information about you that we know now.
Optimistic. We told him to do that months ago in exchange for scrubbing up the thread so he could have a better chance at his custody agreement. He instead spit in my face & then whined when he wanted the offer again but got shot the fuck down

please answer my question. Are you a babyfur or are you only friends with a lot of babyfurs, despite being a father of a young child? It's kind of suspicious whenever you announce that you're friends with several babyfurs.
He doesn't need to respond to that. He already answered this when he told that 17yo CSA victim that he's a babyfur. Gabe has continuously denied that
1. He said that &
2. It's true--
-- despite the overwhelming evidence outside of that admission supporting he's one.

Also I do love how he's still on about " Baby Doxing " despite me removing Deb's dox WEEKS ago due to it being out of date. I know where the children are but I'm not sharing that info since they're with an uninvolved party as far as I can tell.

> Not talking to people who fantasize about fucking children and animals means you're in an echo chamber
This statement is literally so fucking stupid I can not begin to dissect it.

> I've had the same job for over a year
No, he hasn't. We've literally proven that beyond a definitive doubt at this point.

> If I was lying about having a job then WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT?
It would mean that you're a deadbeat. Which we've firmly established. If you have a job but you're not telling the court about it, you're lying in order to avoid payment. If you DON'T have a job, then you're a lazy POS with nothing better to do than stalk talk to 10,000 people a day who won't nothing to do with you.

> I never associated with any sex offenders or nazi furs. --- Glad I don't have any friends like that.
Demonstrably false. There are multiple sections detailing how he did. Pulling the " I'm Jewish " card to escape this does nothing for the argument. There were plenty of Jewish people selling out their own kind during the Holocaust in order to delay the inevitable.

I've never sent a dick pic to a 17 year old.
No. He did flash his cock and balls to a 17yo though that had already expressed NON-CONSENT to the issue as well as being a previous CSA survivor. Which is MUCH worse than sending a photograph.

You've been played by pathological liars
Gabe hasn't played anyone except himself so idk what he's trying to say here lol

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
please answer my question. Are you a babyfur or are you only friends with a lot of babyfurs, despite being a father of a young child?
Friends with a lot of babyfurs, they make up less then 1% of the contact list.

Again you’re assuming I only talk to people who I agree with. I talk to everyone who wants to talk to me. I especially like to talk to those who are different from me.

Optimistic. We told him to do that months ago in exchange for scrubbing up the thread so he could have a better chance at his custody agreement. He instead spit in my face & then whined when he wanted the offer again but got shot the fuck down

He doesn't need to respond to that. He already answered this when he told that 17yo CSA victim that he's a babyfur. Gabe has continuously denied that
1. He said that &
2. It's true--
-- despite the overwhelming evidence outside of that admission supporting he's one.

Also I do love how he's still on about " Baby Doxing " despite me removing Deb's dox WEEKS ago due to it being out of date. I know where the children are but I'm not sharing that info since they're with an uninvolved party as far as I can tell.

This statement is literally so fucking stupid I can not begin to dissect it.

No, he hasn't. We've literally proven that beyond a definitive doubt at this point.

It would mean that you're a deadbeat. Which we've firmly established. If you have a job but you're not telling the court about it, you're lying in order to avoid payment. If you DON'T have a job, then you're a lazy POS with nothing better to do than stalk talk to 10,000 people a day who won't nothing to do with you.

Demonstrably false. There are multiple sections detailing how he did. Pulling the " I'm Jewish " card to escape this does nothing for the argument. There were plenty of Jewish people selling out their own kind during the Holocaust in order to delay the inevitable.

No. He did flash his cock and balls to a 17yo though that had already expressed NON-CONSENT to the issue as well as being a previous CSA survivor. Which is MUCH worse than sending a photograph.

Gabe hasn't played anyone except himself so idk what he's trying to say here lol
If he’s Catching a Breath, it’s to lie. Never forget, the liar said I was going to film school in New York. It’s just one of the endless group of lies. Serial pathological liars and the gullible go together like Koolaid and Jonestown.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net

Again you’re assuming I only talk to people who I agree with. I talk to everyone who wants to talk to me. I especially like to talk to those who are different from me.
That's a very verbose way of saying you copypaste weird shit to thousands of furries and only the babyfurs respond to it.

Jolyne-but-thicc

WAP (Wet Ass Pucci)
kiwifarms.net

If he’s Catching a Breath, it’s to lie. Never forget, the liar said I was going to film school in New York. It’s just one of the endless group of lies. Serial pathological liars and the gullible go together like Koolaid and Jonestown.
Catch Your Breath may have slipped up once but everything else they have exposed has been on point, proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, and can't be refuted by any of your butt hurt.

While your sad replies can be entertaining, a smart man who cares about not being a social pariah would just do his damndest to take a chance to delete their thread and ultimately come out better than they would be if they did what you are currently doing. But you would rather be a clown at the circus shitting his pants in front of the crowd and getting angry when they laugh at him.

Pizdec

You're always under surveillance.
kiwifarms.net
I think the funniest thing is that the only reason he's back here is because he got dragged on Twitter again for defending Kyle Rittenhouse. Deleted everything before I could grab
Sounds like Gabe, fucker can't hold his ground on his own opinion so he just DFEs.

ETA: by the way Gabe, you defending Kyle doesn't give you brownie points here, just a heads up.

Last edited:

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
ultimately come out better than they would be if they did what you are currently doing
Doesn’t work that way. It’s impossible for me to apologize for or learn from actions alleged in unproven defamatory statements.

I think the funniest thing is that the only reason he's back here is because he got dragged on Twitter again for defending Kyle Rittenhouse
More lies, I never defending Kyle. I asked questions about it. That’s all. How can I learn about a hotbutton issue if I don’t ask questions?

Jolyne-but-thicc

WAP (Wet Ass Pucci)
kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t work that way. It’s impossible for me to apologize for or learn from actions alleged in unproven defamatory statements.
No, I'm talking about CYB's previous offer of deleting shit that directly connects you to your PROVEN heinous shit if you removed your internet presence and you responded by making an absolutr buffoon of yourself and have DOUBLED DOWN to where this thread grows at least 10 pages whenever you show up.

If there was ANYTHING intelligent in your body, it left when you squeezed one off in a your toilet.