Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 187 84.2%

• Total voters

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
please give links to this evidence you supposedly posted here that @SIGSEGV had asked about
We never touched each other in any sexual way ever. Here is the proof of that:
3F9CDB45-0B10-4FDE-8741-5C8F3FA290D1.jpeg
And even if we had it’s be perfectly moral, legal, and ethical by every measure.

Lady Pigroach

🐖 in a party hat
Aren't morals and ethics formed by what society deems acceptable?
9/10 normal humans and maybe even some furries (optimistic) would and have told you that you behave in a way that is unacceptable.
Also, considering the things you have said about your sex with Deb, it kinda seems like you're turned off by consensual intercourse with adults anyway.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Aren't morals and ethics formed by what society deems acceptable?
9/10 normal humans and maybe even some furries (optimistic) would and have told you that you behave in a way that is unacceptable.
Also, considering the things you have said about your sex with Deb, it kinda seems like you're turned off by consensual intercourse with adults anyway.
See, this just goes back to why I personally find Gabe's " philosophy " annoying. He doesn't actually believe in any of that shit. He just parrots the parts that fit his mindset & ignores the ones that outright shun him.

Which is ironic since I know he's criticized Theists in the past for doing the exact same thing.

Freebirth Toad

Going commando is new meta
See, this just goes back to why I personally find Gabe's " philosophy " annoying. He doesn't actually believe in any of that shit. He just parrots the parts that fit his mindset & ignores the ones that outright shun him.

Which is ironic since I know he's criticized Theists in the past for doing the exact same thing.
A lolcow is a hypocrite and water is wet

Gabe, your wishy-washy bullshit and constant state of dishonesty might have flown for a while in the deviant fantasyland that is the furry fandom, BUT YOU'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE DOROTHY

I would rather listen to Shmorky's ex, Mandy, then a wannabe fill in actor with a fetish for stink.
Granted, one of the things that makes Gabe hilarious is that he tries to act like he's a famous and well-loved celebrity while accidentally revealing ever more lame and/or heinous shit about his life. We could prank him sometime by derailing the thread to be some kind of dull, vaguely medical discussion of penis size as it correlates to something boring and he'd suddenly appear in the thread screaming "I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE, MY DICK IS PERFECTLY SIZED AND EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE COMPARED TO THE PENIS OF A TYPICAL 10.5-POUND DOMESTIC CAT."

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Granted, one of the things that makes Gabe hilarious is that he tries to act like he's a famous and well-loved celebrity while accidentally revealing ever more lame and/or heinous shit about his life. We could prank him sometime by derailing the thread to be some kind of dull, vaguely medical discussion of penis size as it correlates to something boring and he'd suddenly appear in the thread screaming "I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE, MY DICK IS PERFECTLY SIZED AND EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE COMPARED TO THE PENIS OF A TYPICAL 10.5-POUND DOMESTIC CAT."
You know I'm half-expecting at this point for Gabe to make a cringe vlog-style series so he can show people how much he totally adults.
First episode is him burning the laundry, washing the trash, and accidentally showing his mold collection in his fridge.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
Please do, it will definitely clear your name and not provide us with additional comedy fodder at all :)
I DON'T WANT to clear my name. I want every single one of the gullible furs to be like the milkfat that builds up on the top of whole milk and SKIMMED off. In theory even if I was able to prove a negative (WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE LOGICALLY), that wouldn't stop gullible furries from believing whatever else proofless bullshit they hear from some psycho on the street.

Let's think about this logically. If "Catch a Breath" claims that I orchestrated the Darfur genocide I can say "That's impossible, because during that genocide, I was in school, here are the pictures of me in school!"

But if "Catch a Breath" claimed that I orchestrated A genocide at SOMETIME, that is impossible to disprove. I can't prove to you that I have not orchestrated a genocide. Proving a negative is NOT possible. You can't prove that Saddam Hussain DIDN'T have weapons of mass destruction in 2003.

And here is where we get to the "clear your name" insanity. If a certain someone says that I sexually assaulted someone at sometime, that I molested my pet dog at sometime, that I did horrific acts of abuse on anyone, or any of the other complete falsehoods: the same principal still holds true: Proving a negative is NOT possible.

I can prove that I didn't orchestrate the Darfur genocide because that crime has a DATE.
I can't prove that I didn't orchestrate a genocide because that crime has NO DATE.
I can't prove that I DIDN'T do any of the criminal accusations that I've been accused of on KiwiFarms because the crimes has NO DATE.

That's why I've been begging for ANYONE to attach ANY DATE to the 20-30 idiotic crimes made against me. Because once you have a date, then "clearing my name" becomes a possibility.

Because none of the 20-30 crimes have ANY DATES, it's logically impossible for me to clear my name. It's a matter of fact that all crimes happened on a date. It's also a fact that not a single criminal accusation over the past 130 pages has ANY DATE.

I repeat, clearing my name is IMPOSSIBLE because proving a negative is IMPOSSIBLE. You need to prove that I did any crime on any date FIRST, the burden of proof is always on the accuser.

What KiwiFarms proves is that, MANY MANY MANY people have an extremely low threshold of "reasonable doubt". If I purchase a Michael Jackson album, thus supporting that pedophiles estate, KiwiFarms logic dictates that because I gave money to a pedophile that I must then be a pedophile.

KiwiFarms logic dictates that 100% of the Michael Jackson fanbase are pedophiles since only pedophiles give money to pedophiles. You'll find this exact same logic used against me with my purchase of art of my fursona. Somehow I need to approve of all of the actions of an artist to enjoy my purchase of a commission just like somehow all Michael Jackson fans need to approve of the fact he sexually molested children if they're going to get a copy of "Thriller".

I don't need to clear my name. It's not my responsibility to clean up the mess made by gossipers, liars, and idiots.

I will never clear my name of crimes that have NO DATE.

FACT: All crimes happened on a date.
FACT: All 20-30 crimes I've been accused of HAVE NO DATE.

I will never CLEAR my name because no crime I've ever been accused of appears ANYWHERE on the space time continuum, which is a MINIMUM requirement for all crimes.

And most importantly, I am not gonna link videos of me raising my kids to a website administrated by a person who was said to have been accused of supporting pedophilia, BY THE #1 Australian news website.