Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 187 84.2%

• Total voters

SixTrees

Knight of cancel culture
F4CB4C9D-56A9-408E-8D5D-3645D8803C94.png
TL;DR Gabe confirmed pro-Saddam, single handedly genocided the entirety of Sudan. Bake him away, toys.

Also lol @ “the number 1 Australian news site”. As if Australia has anything to do with us or Gabe’s dog diddling. Very wise of him to quote media from the country that would have v& him long ago for his degenerate furshit commissions.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
Lol shut up dogfucker
What date did the dog fuckery happen? I wanna know. Gimme gimme gimme a date. Anything. Any information 'bout a general ball-park range of when dog fuckery went down. Any information what-so-ever.

Because, again, I can't prove that I didn't cause a GENOCIDE. But I can prove that I didn't cause a genocide, that occurred on a specific date. I can't prove that I didn't cause the EXTINCTION OF A WHOLE SPECIES. But I can prove I didn't cause the extinction of a particular species.

Really simple concept: Proving a negative is impossible.

Jolyne THICCujoh

The Blacked™ Joestar
What date did the dog fuckery happen? I wanna know. Gimme gimme gimme a date. Anything. Any information 'bout a general ball-park range of when dog fuckery went down. Any information what-so-ever.

Because, again, I can't prove that I didn't cause a GENOCIDE. But I can prove that I didn't cause a genocide, that occurred on a specific date. I can't prove that I didn't cause the EXTINCTION OF A WHOLE SPECIES. But I can prove I didn't cause the extinction of a particular species.

Really simple concept: Proving a negative is impossible.
The thing is, Gabe, that having the exact time is small nuts compared to ACTUAL EVIDENCE. The time and date matters less if someone saw you do, found evidence that it HAS been done or have you say you did it. And all three have happened.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
It occurs to me that Gabe seems a little bit agitated today. @KhordKitty are you having a good Thanksgiving? Many people choose to celebrate it with family members, including their spouses and children. When you compare your day’s plans to yesteryear’s Thanksgiving holiday, is today up to stuff? How do you think your children and ex-wife are doing today?
I don't think he spent last Thanksgiving with them either since the divorce started in July.

little horn

Son of Perdition
Gabe isn't welcome at Thanksgiving anymore because the turkey arouses him. It's almost the size of a cat, and he wants to stuff it.

On that note, hey Gabe, did you ever explain why "Zoophilia" was listed in your F-list under favourites along with the multiple times you've explained how a cat getting raped is your "ultimate fantasy", in addition to following/allowing the follows of multiple zoophiles with the fucking zeta symbol in their bio/name, or do you have a candyass bullshit way of trying to explain that one away too?

Maybe you can understand why we believe your wife when she said she walked in on you molesting Hagow- also, was she fixed when you got her from the other dogfucker? What are your opinions on spaying/neutering pets?

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
On that note, hey Gabe, did you ever explain why "Zoophilia" was listed in your F-list under favourites along with the multiple times you've explained how a cat getting raped is your "ultimate fantasy", in addition to following/allowing the follows of multiple zoophiles with the fucking zeta symbol in their bio/name, or do you have a candyass bullshit way of trying to explain that one away too?

Maybe you can understand why we believe your wife when she said she walked in on you molesting Hagow- and on that note, was she fixed when you got her from the other dogfucker? What are your opinions on spaying/neutering pets?
“I network with ten thousand people! What does it matter if 1% of the ones I message and 100% of the ones who respond abuse animals and/or children???”

little horn

Son of Perdition
“I network with ten thousand people! What does it matter if 1% of the ones I message and 100% of the ones who respond abuse animals and/or children???”
Imagine being so pathetic that even if he wasn't a dogfucker/nonce (which he is), he's willing to stoop low enough to be friends with one just for the attention/friendship. What a sad life you must live, Gabe, where fucking Growly is in your friend group.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan

Maybe you can understand why we believe your wife when she said she walked in on you molesting Hagow- also, was she fixed when you got her from the other dogfucker? What are your opinions on spaying/neutering pets?

Edit: spelling
He partially attributed the F-List kink listing as not knowing that Feral was a separate category. This was immediately proven bullshit when everyone correctly pointed out you can make custom listings. There were also a number of related kinks (Barbed / Knotted Cocks) which are pretty much generally used by Zoophiles.

The " spamming " of followers is also pretty fairly excused away given that there is a consistent trend in his network that can be tied pretty neatly if you're well-rehearsed on the facts of the Zoosadism thread. It's not something I've gone explicitly into detail for reasons but people like @Leonard Helplessness & @Just Another Furgag Alog will likely know what I mean.

Anyhow, I hope everyone except Gabe had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
Really weird how Gabe starts to return to his Alt-Right ways
I've never done anything in relation to the Alt-Right. I'm more right-leaning centrist. Although when I started in the fandom I was full on left-wing liberal.

The thing is, Gabe, that having the exact time is small nuts compared to ACTUAL EVIDENCE
Twitter watches isn't evidence. It's "Oh, you watched me! So I'll watch back".

The time and date matters less if someone saw you do, found evidence that it HAS been done or have you say you did it. And all three have happened.
None of those have happened.

The "someone" is trying to get revenge over the fact that from June 16th 2019-July 4th 2019 I sought legal advice and emotional support from my furry friends on Telegram and Facebook. I told exactly all of the events that happened. There was no possible way to seek legal advice because on June 17th my joint bank account was purposefully drained, my copy of the car keys was purposefully hidden, so I couldn't access money, nor drive to any workplace nor go to any attorney consultation. The furries on facebook were my only source of emotional support or legal advice. On July 4th the two computers I was using and my external hard drive were taken to an unknown location. On July 6th, while I was watching Fiddler on the Roof with my roommate, the "someone" saw my chat logs. They noticed that after I made my objective retelling of the events of my life that the other people would have a VERY subjective negative judgement call as a reaction. So when that "someone" saw people saying their negative judgements they thought "Oh! So you're trying to make people dislike me? So I will seek revenge by trying to make people dislike you!" which sparked a flurry of false private and public messages to so many people that EVENTUALLY one of those false rumors was heard by the OP.

The furry fandom is notorious for mindlessly spreading gossip so obviously if someone says a nasty rumor about me, the first reaction is "Must be true! I'll block them and tell 10-50 others!" I've found that a huge amount of furries leave the fandom over this toxic gossip culture which gives people who say inflammatory rumors full and complete control over the narrative.

"Found evidence"? Guys.. TWITTER WATCHES AREN'T EVIDENCE.

"have you say you did it" I never said I did anything. You're a troll so if you say the sky is pink and I say "no, the sky is blue" then you've already won the troll goal as you reply "No the sky is pink and you're a pedo!"

@KhordKitty are you having a good Thanksgiving?
Pretty dope. Had sticky chicken, rice, and corn. And my cousin came over, I sang "Just Around the Riverbed" and "Colors of the Wind" in the girl octave for him on the piano. Also sang "With or without you" from U2. Took two dog walks.
When you compare your day’s plans to yesteryear’s Thanksgiving holiday, is today up to stuff?
I don't think I did anything last year. So this year was dope.
How do you think your children and ex-wife are doing today?
The zoom call proved everyone was splendid.
"while Tommy defends Gabe over his lack of worth ethic" It's WORK ethic. You know, something you KiwiFarmers don't know anything about as your parents pay your bills. It's great, my mom told me yesterday she read through this thread and thought all of you probably lived in your parents basement. That's wisdom.

On that note, hey Gabe, did you ever explain why "Zoophilia" was listed in your F-list under favourites
I did! I said I put it there in 2012 before I knew what it meant. I learned what it meant in May 2015 over a skype convo with my ex where she sent me the link which had the definitions of bestialist and zoophilia. It was both educational, creepy, but also a brilliant example of normalization and victim blaming (which you can read about on the essay on that webpage). After our convo she made reference to the convo on facebook, which I posted up here already. But after 2012 I didn't update the F-list. I deleted it in 2020 cuz I honestly never used the website since 2012.
multiple times you've explained how a cat getting raped is your "ultimate fantasy",
It's more about the concept of me sinning, then being punished by losing complete control over my life. It's basically TGTF with Karma stuck in there too.
in addition to following/allowing the follows of multiple zoophiles with the fucking zeta symbol in their bio/name
I have never tried to follow anyone with a zeta symbol.
do you have a candyass bullshit way of trying to explain that one away too?
I don't want to explain anything away. I can talk about every subject in greater detail if you request it but whenever I do you guys say "UHHH, MY READING COMPREHENSION is lacking because of my "WORTH" ethic. Hurrdurrr. None of you have any idea what the hell you want. That's why I'm makin' bank building luxury cars, acting in movies, and chatin' with friends and you're fapping in your grandmas basement to the Kero-Leaks and My Little Pony Futa.
Maybe you can understand why we believe your wife when she said she walked in on you molesting Hagow
Well I understand why because she has been using this thread to slander me while I have said nothing negative about her at all on this thread. It's just common sense, she's Aaron Burr and I'm Alexander Hamilton trying to put shoot towards the sky. And all of you are so surprised that Aaron Burr won that duel.
also, was she fixed when you got her from the other dogfucker?
Yes, she's fixed. That's according to my ex. So I was in the RV cleanin up and I got a text saying that the 2 folks were out there and the found a doggo on craigslist. I met my ex on facebook in January 2015 cuz a pianist was needed for a performance of "Let It Go" from Frozen. I met the other one in 2009/2010 cuz I messaged the locals who were in the Bay Area on Pounced in 2009/2010. I heard a rumor in 2011 which is ignored cuz I am not a part of the mindless gossipy gullible part of the fandom. I got some SOLID witness statements in July of 2019. 4 at least. See, gossip is bullshit. You should never just hear and accept rumors. Ask for evidence.

And if you have a friend who thinks a Twitter watch is evidence, they're probably from KiwiFarms and you should drop them SO FAST, Say nooo to cyber bullying.

What are your opinions on spaying/neutering pets?
Just do it. If not, COOKIE IS GONNA DIE ON DECEMBER 6TH! https://www.dogsindanger.com/dog.jsp?did=1579703517528

Imagine being so pathetic that even if he wasn't a dogfucker/nonce (which he is), he's willing to stoop low enough to be friends with one just for the attention/friendship. What a sad life you must live, Gabe, where fucking Growly is in your friend group.
Untitled.png
If my friends block me, what the fuck would my ENEMIES do?

This was immediately proven bullshit when everyone correctly pointed out you can make custom listings
F-list 2012 is not the same thing as F-list 2020. I'm fairly certain they made some updates.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
"while Tommy defends Gabe over his lack of worth ethic" It's WORK ethic. You know, something you KiwiFarmers don't know anything about as your parents pay your bills. It's great, my mom told me yesterday she read through this thread and thought all of you probably lived in your parents basement. That's wisdom.
Are you seriously chimping out over a fucking typo? Lol, you really are pathetic, also why the fuck are you showing your mum this website? You think that's supposed to be a a badge of fucking honor, going to your mum and showing off your kiwifarms thread?

Also, you're still wrong, cause we do work, I've already told you I work a union gig.

fnaarf

Stupid science bitch couldn't make I more smarter!
It's great, my mom told me yesterday she read through this thread and thought all of you probably lived in your parents basement. That's wisdom.
I love how you're trying to turn "lives in parent's basement" into an own in the same breath as "showed my mom my thread". You are a tesseract of bad decisions and hypocrisy.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
also why the fuck are you showing your mum this website?
I love how you're trying to turn "lives in parent's basement" into an own in the same breath as "showed my mom my thread".
I didn't. My ex linked it to her.
Also, you're still wrong, cause we do work, I've already told you I work a union gig.
You have posted as much proof of your employment as I HAVE.
You are a tesseract of bad decisions and hypocrisy.
I got a great house, great kids, great job, great friends, fun hobbies, I sing opera, play piano professionally, win competitions, and of course this is all a direct consequence of A LIFETIME OF BAD DECISIONS.

Man, I wonder what would result of a lifetime of good decisions. Getting promoted as an admin of a cyber-bullying website owned by a person known in the media for defending pedophilia? OHH what a freggan honor right? Yeah that's "Good decisions" to all of you right?