Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 187 84.2%

• Total voters

fnaarf

Stupid science bitch couldn't make I more smarter!
I didn't. My ex linked it to her.
Damn, I wonder why.
I got a great house, great kids, great job, great friends, fun hobbies, I sing opera, play piano professionally, win competitions, and of course this is all a direct consequence of A LIFETIME OF BAD DECISIONS.
Your reputation is in shambles, you haven't seen your kids in months, your friends are or were mostly pedophiles and zoophiles, opera and piano performances are on hold due to COVID and you're probably going to get your house foreclosed on when your ex-wife gets those child support payments ordered.
"best dad in the furry fandom" can't see his kids on holidays except through a screen after losing custody :story:
Even if the coof wasn't a thing I doubt he'd be there.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
You have posted as much proof of your employment as I HAVE.
I haven't actually, cause unlike you it's not public record that I'm a leech to society.

I got a great house
Looked like dogshit in the pictures.

great kids
must look great now that your wife's the one taking care of them.

great friends
Having Growly as a friend is a pretty low bar my dude.

fun hobbies
making dumb little jingles, or pretending you're a cat on a forum that's constantly mocking you?

I sing opera
You attempt to, and it doesn't sound great.

play piano professionally
"That's what everybody keeps saying. "I'm just a professional". Everybody keeps saying that to me. "I'm just a professional", "I'm just a professional". I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that."

win competitions
Furry dance competitions is a low bar, Gabe.

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
Your reputation is in shambles
It's not. Furries getting shat on by liars is KINDA the norm. I don't think I've met anyone who's a vet in this fandom who has not been touched by the toxic high school culture of: not only giving a shit about reputation, but attacking other peoples reputations to try and boost their own. If my reputation is established by gullible types who think people should go to jail for pressing "Follow" on Twitter, then I QUESTION HOW MUCH CLOUT IDIOTS HAVE!
cause unlike you it's not public record that I'm a leech to society.
What record? I work 60+ hours a week. I haven't posted my paystubs just like you. We're on equal footing in that regard.
Looked like dogshit in the pictures.
It's F***ing like, one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen. IDK what pictures you're looking at.
Having Growly as a friend is a pretty low bar my dude.
If my friends have me blocked, what the hell are my ENEMIES up to? Scary to think of.
making dumb little jingles, or pretending you're a cat on a forum that's constantly mocking you?
I've literally told an elderly woman on the phone the name of her grandma for the first time as she teared up. This is fucking some TIGHT ASS hobbies I got. The fuck do you do with your time other then play video games and fap to Sonic Rule-34?
You attempt to, and it doesn't sound great.
Opera is not everyone's cup of tea. You're too much into "Yeah, you got that yummy yum. Yummy yum."
Furry dance competitions is a low bar, Gabe.
Great, prove it. Dance battle me. Show me your moves. Oh wait.. YOU CAN'T because your ass is stuck to your cushion. What a shame.
Damn, I wonder why.
To try and control the narrative.
your friends are or were mostly pedophiles and zoophiles,
Prove it. Post it. Do it.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
If my friends have me blocked, what the hell are my ENEMIES up to? Scary to think of.
Does Growly seriously have you on block? That's hilarious if that's the case, cause lord only knows how many days it'll be until he needs a new place to crash.

Great, prove it. Dance battle me. Show me your moves. Oh wait.. YOU CAN'T because your ass is stuck to your cushion. What a shame.
I'm actually in the middle of donating blood. My ass might be stuck to a cushion but at least I'm doing something to make a difference compared to you constantly coming to this forum.

1606509518898.png

Opera is not everyone's cup of tea. You're too much into "Yeah, you got that yummy yum. Yummy yum."

I prefer "A Night at The Opera" By Queen, thank you.

I've literally told an elderly woman on the phone the name of her grandma for the first time as she teared up. This is fucking some TIGHT ASS hobbies I got. The fuck do you do with your time other then play video games and fap to Sonic Rule-34?

Paint in Virtual Reality. You might call it video games, and it's not ceramics like I would prefer to be doing, but it's a nice break between playing Yakuza.

Prove it. Post it. Do it.

Because your dumbass needs to be reminded.

seriously.PNG

Last edited:
boy oh boy noted fat person @KhordKitty is back and I still would not have sex with him.
"Found evidence"? Guys.. TWITTER WATCHES AREN'T EVIDENCE.
That is indeed true, but is also extremely telling of who you're completely okay with following. You had mentioned doing follow for follows as well to the post this snippet is a part of so I'm gonna reply to it here:

Strange that only diaperfurs are willing on doing follow for follows with you. Not calling you a diaperfur or anything, but something is off about that alone.
I did! I said I put it there in 2012 before I knew what it meant. I learned what it meant in May 2015 over a skype convo with my ex where she sent me the link which had the definitions of bestialist and zoophilia. It was both educational, creepy, but also a brilliant example of normalization and victim blaming (which you can read about on the essay on that webpage). After our convo she made reference to the convo on facebook, which I posted up here already. But after 2012 I didn't update the F-list. I deleted it in 2020 cuz I honestly never used the website since 2012.
I know you were much younger and didn't know as much eight years ago but you should have known what zoophilia was in 2012 where were 26 years of age.
I know it's me talking, but pathetic existence if dance battles is what you're known for in a fandom where dancing is something a LOT of people do.
It's not. Furries getting shat on by liars is KINDA the norm. I don't think I've met anyone who's a vet in this fandom who has not been touched by the toxic high school culture of: not only giving a shit about reputation, but attacking other peoples reputations to try and boost their own. If my reputation is established by gullible types who think people should go to jail for pressing "Follow" on Twitter, then I QUESTION HOW MUCH CLOUT IDIOTS HAVE!
I mean you're failing to mention that you're a right-leaning furry in a day and age where most furries are hard left-leaning, and tend to have straight up blocklists for most people you follow, and this is ONLY accounting for Twitter, somewhere where most people just see the name "Khordkitty" and not even know who that is. I can't imagine how much Telegram furries you've legitimately pissed off.

Also re: Twitter (note the "Replying to" text between the username and link to the article)
1606511802589.png

(https://twitter.com/cryptoandrew321/status/1330157396216393733 / Archive https://archive.vn/60Ips) "all because pressed follow on twitter"

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I sought legal advice and emotional support from my furry friends on Telegram and Facebook
Code for: I ran my mouth to a bunch of people online to get back at my ex. Also just lol at him seeking " legal counsel " from furries. Most of them are in / or about to be in legal troubles themselves due to non-payment of rent / non-rendering of services / general scams

on June 17th my joint bank account was purposefully drained
Oh no. She took 3 whole ass dollars lol

On July 4th the two computers I was using and my external hard drive were taken to an unknown location
Because they weren't his property. He did not buy them. He admitted to not buying them. Therefore Deb had every legal right to take them.

You know, something you KiwiFarmers don't know anything about as your parents pay your bills.
Let the record show that his father paid for his education, car, mortgage, utilities, legal fees, and god knows what else. I don't even need to brag about how good my work ethic is just because of this shit alone.

Don't compare yourself to us. You're literally a worthless shrivel of dirt wedged in between your father's ass crack. The only reason he's not out on his ass hobbling in the street is because his Oedipal relationship with his deranged and deluded mother. If she really sees nothing wrong with her son after reading this thread, I really no longer take issue with Ryan Hill doxing her & fucking applaud that sped.

I learned what it meant in May 2015
And yet by 2020, months before he deleted it, he STILL didn't remove it but conveniently removed a FEW of the kinks that were significant indicators of him being a pedophile
1606519633130.png

I have never tried to follow anyone with a zeta symbol.
Lying kike
1606519270355.png

I have said nothing negative about her at all on this thread.
Except that part where he outed her for allowing his " ex " friend, the pedophile dogfucker, be the new father of his children or how he DM'd another user about the smell of Deb's taint.

That's why I'm makin' bank building luxury cars, acting in movies, and chatin' with friends and you're fapping in your grandmas basement to the Kero-Leaks and My Little Pony Futa. --- What record? I work 60+ hours a week.
Then correctly report your earnings to the judge and pay child support you morbidly obese, stingy Jew.

F-list 2012 is not the same thing as F-list 2020. I'm fairly certain they made some updates.
THEIR updates do not matter. HIS do.

Freebirth Toad

Going commando is new meta
Gabe you dance like old people fuck, if you challenge people to a dance battle it usually implies you're good at dancing and you're nothing of the sort lmao

I'm pretty sure Skrat could outdance your gelatinous ass and he's a zero-talent knockoff of Mangusu who can... KIND OF dance, maybe

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
Does Growly seriously have you on block?
Untitled.png
Growly is not my friend.
Paint in Virtual Reality. You might call it video games, and it's not ceramics like I would prefer to be doing, but it's a nice break between playing Yakuza
Aw, that's nice. Creativity is something I approve of.
Because your dumbass needs to be reminded.
You said MAJORITY of the several thousands of furs on Skype, Telegram, Twitter, and Facebook. And you linked one dude who blocked me and said he was an example of a friend?

If someone gets convicted of a crime or proven to have done a crime, I don't actively seek reaching out to them nor have I ever actively seek out convicts.

That is indeed true, but is also extremely telling of who you're completely okay with following.
Bad news: I will always end up following people who will do a crime in the future because it's humanly impossible to tell the future.

You are all judging my life worth and character purely based upon things I have zero control over:

1. Psychos spreading lies.
2. Ban happy mods misunderstanding a sentence.
3. My inability to look into the future to see if someone will do a crime

And that's fine. It reveals plainly that the average KiwiFarmer is unable to judge character or morality. No surprises there.
Let the record show that his father paid for his education, car, mortgage, utilities, legal fees, and god knows what else.
Catch Your Breath to lie again. Need I say more?

Freebirth Toad

Going commando is new meta
>strike the "financially supportive parents" jackpot
>still manage to be an utter fucking failure of a human being

honestly I kind of wonder if the only reason Gabe's parents would notice if departed the living realm is because they'd suddenly have way more of their own money to spend

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
He does have a retort; it’s just a tearful squeal of “I’M BETTER THAN YOU ANYWAY”
Better at what?

Treating his children as a part of his fetish? (Impregnating his wife was a fetish, just like it was Nick's fetish)
Fucking dogs?
Being a deadbeat loser who won't disclose his income (if he really has any to speak of) in order to financially support his children? One of whom has a developmental delay?
Not showering to the point he can clear out an entire room because he smells worse than his ex-wife's taint?

Con-fucking-grats to him on that.
No one here needs to actually prove that they're better than him because it's such a low threshold to pass.

Do you shower once a day, every day?
Do you know how to do basic adult tasks? (Laundry, drive a car, cook, ect.)
Do you know how to budget your own book?
Do you have a full-time job?
Do you support yourself? Bonus points if you support someone else or an animal on top of that.
Do you have a healthy relationship with your family and / or romantic partner?

Congrats, you don't even need to answer half of these as yes & you'd still have more of your shit together than he does.

zero control
you can easily just stop talking someone once you learn they have a diaper fetish Khord. Of course, I realize this is much harder when I realize that you probably meet them through Telegram, where their fetishes aren't as well known, but then you strangely still follow them on Twitter anyways, where they let out their fetishes in full form.

(Powerlevelling a bit) I straight up muted an artist with a sizeable audience, a fair few people I follow even retweet their stuff even, all because I had learned they have an alternate account, that I had since blocked as well, for drawing ABDL artwork.
Psychos spreading lies.
you could try your absolute best at dispelling these lies instead of proving them to be true? Like your diaper fetish, you become friends with a lot of diaper fetishists yet you claim to not be into diapers yourself. This whole comment provided the fact that you actively try to dispel these lies instead of going to your retort of "you guys are going to call what I say lies because I gave you all either non-answers or have been proven to be wrong by myself"
Ban happy mods misunderstanding a sentence.
I mean, unless you provide us chat logs (via screenshots or exported logs) of why you got banned, we have no reason not to take the mod's side on why you got banned considering what you say here.
If someone gets convicted of a crime or proven to have done a crime, I don't actively seek reaching out to them nor have I ever actively seek out convicts.
this argument would have some sort of merit if not for the fact we're talking about Growly here, who has had a shitty name for years at this point, I'm honestly actually surprised you didn't know that at this point since absolutely everyone who knows Growly's name also knows the fact that they're a predator.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
this argument would have some sort of merit if not for the fact we're talking about Growly here, who has had a shitty name for years at this point, I'm honestly actually surprised you didn't know that at this point since absolutely everyone who knows Growly's name also knows the fact that they're a predator.
He did know. He admitted to knowing about the convictions as early as 2015. So again, he's a fucking liar.

Rat Lord

I give you rat
I can crack your neck in half with my thighs alone from the several years of ballet I've had. What you do isn't even dance in my book, flailing arms and foot stomping isn't gonna get you any praise outside your fursuit circle.

EDIT: I just noticed an inconsistency here, Gabe.

If someone gets convicted of a crime or proven to have done a crime, I don't actively seek reaching out to them nor have I ever actively seek out convicts
You actually said several pages back that you would seek them out to talk with them and have great conversations to 'get a better understanding' of their mindset. So which one is the lie?

Last edited: