Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 18 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 7.3%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 186 84.5%

• Total voters

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Damn, we're 133 pages into this thread, and Gabe's method of arguing hasn't changed at all since he first showed up in the thread. Every single argument so far can be summed up like this:

Kiwis: "Gabe is a dumbass pedo nazi zoophile lol"
Gabe: "Um ACTUALLY, I'm not, and I can prove you're all liars!"
Kiwis: "Okay, prove it. Show us the evidence that exonerates you."
Gabe: "I don't have to prove myself to TROLLS who want to slander me and even though I have proof, I'm only going to send it to people privately. So there! *dances away and tickles all the evil kiwis*"
You forgot the part where he sends MORE incriminating evidence via DM's rather than any hard-hitting proof.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
I wanna share something kinda cool. So you know, people exposing embarrassing moments, and publicly DOXing has actually been a tradition KiwiFarms has only continued, and not begun. My great great great grandfather, Max, had been caught in an embarrassing moment and publicly DOXed 111 years ago. Here is that article:

View attachment 1753663

So this thread is only continuing a tradition, only instead of well educated journalists doing it, it's a group of pimple faced losers who think typing "pedophile" a hundred times is funny.

You all admitted this was AT LEAST a KiwiFarmers face:

View attachment 1753668

Oh no! A forum of unkempt pimplefaced losers calling me loser? Gosh, time to raid the tissue box shelf of Costco to cry my eyes out.

One thing is for sure, this is not a face of someone who showers everyday. No surprise there.

Everyone who has read this thread, come join me and sign this petition:

This is like that pathetic cunt "Athena Vixen" using the "Leftist Furries" thread as evidence of ChipFoxx being some kind of weirdo without ever linking to an actual post in the thread which discusses ChipFoxx in any way.

Anyway faggot, if you're gonna post Lydarkaon's face reveal can you at least do the work of tying it to some recent KF posting made by xyr? Or are you just too retarded to realize that multiple people think you're a worthless sack of fuck?

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
This retarded fuck really still thinks I'm Riley despite every fucking shred of evidence that proves otherwise.

My fucking sides lol

You can't teach a retarded cat new tricks sometimes. Sometimes it'll shit on the floor just to spite you.

Anyway faggot, if you're gonna post Lydarkaon's face reveal can you at least do the work of tying it to some recent KF posting made by xyr? Or are you just too retarded to realize that multiple people think you're a worthless sack of fuck?

This retard sack of shit's only critique of me in this stupid story I made of him and Tommy Tooter talking about Daily Stormer memes, and him fucking a turkey, was a fucking typo. He had nothing else to say other then me typing "worth" and not "work". And then proceeds to assume I'm a basement dweller to insult me:

"while Tommy defends Gabe over his lack of worth ethic" It's WORK ethic. You know, something you KiwiFarmers don't know anything about as your parents pay your bills. It's great, my mom told me yesterday she read through this thread and thought all of you probably lived in your parents basement. That's wisdom.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
I realized this would be a special thread after reading one of this degenerate's posts closer to the beginning of the thread about some acquaintance who may have molested a dog (something along those lines, typical furry shit you see in AC). This cow's tone suddenly turned serious as he expressed what seemed to be deep concern for the molestation and how terrible various occasions were when the animal may have been molested. He wrote multiple paragraphs to address the alleged molestation of a dog, clearly treating it as a grave accusation.

But the only time I found him addressing molestation seriously was in that post about the dog molestation.

Shockingly, in every single post in this thread in which he responds to critical comments/concerns about the (not really that slight...) possibility of a fellow furry degenerate molesting his young kids, he responds with a curt insult or rhetorical feint written with a clearly flippant and dismissive tone. Not once does he come across as seriously concerned in any way for the wellbeing of his children—especially in comparison to how seriously he treated a dog molestation. In other words, this absolute furfag seems to treat animal molestation much more seriously than the possible molestation of his own fucking kids.

Yiff in hell, furfag.

little horn

Son of Perdition
Between being bored I re-read the OP and remembered this

1606929503224.png

And in defense of getting his child a babyfur badge from a notable babyfur/cub artist, catfucker wannabe shit up the thread with this a bit later on:

3. Marci knows how to draw babies. You're taking this SFW art and making it sound NSFW. No, it's not a fetish. The drawing of these little rabbit babies is not a fetish at all. Everyone thinks its cute EXCEPT for you sickminded trolls.

So, you knew it was a fetish wear and admitted it to being so, yet later still got a badge of your son as a babyfur and tried to bring him to the babyfur meet? When the hell did it suddenly become a "culture" (bullshit you state later in the thread) and stating that being a babyfur "isn't a fetish", when you tried to bring your toddler into it and got rightfully told you're creepy for even suggesting it?

Edit: fuckin post sent before I was finished, sorry lads.

Last edited:

Freebirth Toad

Going commando is new meta
It would appear that Gabe has some rather based takes on the necessity of law enforcement officers.

View attachment 1770369
(link) (archive)

These are not safe opinions to openly voice in the furry fandom. Lucky for Gabe, however, he's so unpopular that nobody will even bother to cancel him over this.
Wait Khord said something not utterly braindead for once? I don't habeeb it. This is a shoop.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
It would appear that Gabe has some rather based takes on the necessity of law enforcement officers.

View attachment 1770369
(link) (archive)

These are not safe opinions to openly voice in the furry fandom. Lucky for Gabe, however, he's so unpopular that nobody will even bother to cancel him over this.
"Cops good because they couldn't arrest me for providing drugs and flashing my dick at a seventeen-year-old a decade my junior; social workers rightfully said I was neglectful to my kids and made me lose custody, so actually they're useless."

Be it far from me to defend social workers but fellas, please don't start simping for Gabe just because he (as a dogfucking pedophile who hangs out with far-right wackjobs) said cops are useful sometimes, He isn't brave or based, he's just soapboxing to an audience of none.

Be it far from me to defend social workers but fellas, please don't start simping for Gabe just because he (as a dogfucking pedophile who hangs out with far-right wackjobs) said cops are useful sometimes, He isn't brave or based, he's just soapboxing to an audience of none.
Or perhaps he keeps sneaking onto this site and reading A&N and is now the proud owner of a tiki torch.

Nejo

She took the words right out of my mouth

View attachment 1770369
(link) (archive)

If anything this is a bigger reality check than anything else, Khord can say "cops good" and receive 0 backlash because literally no one cares about him

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan

Why? So you can abandon them in a room full of a bunch of pedophiles and let them get raped, then tell the internet about how bad the mother's gooch smells when she inevitably leaves your fatass too?

Edit: He deleted the fucking tweet lol
1607454668845.png

That's okay, Gabe. We backed it up for you

Last edited:

Jolyne THICCujoh

The Blacked™ Joestar

Why? So you can abandon them in a room full of a bunch of pedophiles and let them get raped, then tell the internet about how bad the mother's gooch smells when she inevitably leaves your fatass too?

Edit: He deleted the fucking tweet lol
View attachment 1774971
That's okay, Gabe. We backed it up for you
How does family court regard this sort of shit when trying to determine whether an autistic adult should be around his autistic children?