Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

• Conducting some maintenance.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 212 82.8%

• Total voters

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe he used his actual FF username
I can

im constantly amazed by how many people just ignore the hundred warnings Josh puts on the sign up process
I'm not, working retail makes you realize how many people REFUSE to read

that being said Gabe has sleazed around a LOT of the fandom by now and a great number of people within the fandom are already at least passingly familiar with him, usually in a "avoid that guy" sense

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I can

I'm not, working retail makes you realize how many people REFUSE to read

that being said Gabe has sleazed around a LOT of the fandom by now and a great number of people within the fandom are already at least passingly familiar with him, usually in a "avoid that guy" sense
I mean, people who have spoken with Gabe at some point in the past aren't exactly uncommon; after all, Gabe is quick to remind everyone that he has six gorillion furries on his Telegram contact list and he's always trying to make more by scrolling Telegram groups and copypasting *purrs and nuzzles you ^^* at every motherfucking user until he gets kicked out.

Boring Furfag

Pronouns: Fur/Fag/Furself/Fagself
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe he used his actual FF username, im constantly amazed by how many people just ignore the hundred warnings Josh puts on the sign up process
Lmao relax, I'm just some boring furfag, you can dig all you want, who cares.
I also came pretty close to rooming with this guy for Anthrocon 2015... I wonder if he would have molested me.

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
Just as autistic as anyone else posting here, Is this thread so dead you have to pile up on some random ass furry who happened to know the guy, lol.
No one is 'piling on you' though I bet you'd love that in another context. And this thread isn't dead in any capacity. It's currently running on slow mode while Gabe (hopefully) gets reamed by the law. He'll be back, his narcissism won't allow anything otherwise.

Boring Furfag

Pronouns: Fur/Fag/Furself/Fagself
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just finished ACTUALLY subjecting myself to the 148 pages of blunt trauma to the head this thread has been, nothing but distilled, purified narcissism and attention-seeking.

My brain has been turned to utter mush, wall of text after wall of text of a man digging the hole deeper and deeper, rejecting every single olive branch he was offered and just digging his grave even further, comparing your mocking of him to war crimes and genocide, constantly splitting hairs over semantics, claiming NOT TO BE MAD AT ALL. It's the most spectacular, pitiful and pathetic act of self immolation I've ever seen anywhere on the internet.

I feel almost as bad for the people here in the thread who had to respond to every single one of his 95 Theses of Autism. I'm exhausted from just reading it. Really makes me wonder how fucked up his family life must have been for him to think trading your dignity for attention and validation is a worthwhile exchange. But as someone said, silence is the cruelest thing you can get so as long as he continues getting attention he will continue to shit on his own legacy.

And Gabe, man, fuck you... you absolute sack of shit, I'm tempted to say you give the fandom a bad name (not that it doesn't deserve it), but why stop there, you give everything even tangentially related to you a bad name.

Ugh, hit me up with them 'Mad at the internet' tags while I go eat a fucking bullet, Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
Really makes me wonder how fucked up his family life must have been for him to think trading your dignity for attention and validation is a worthwhile exchange
My goal has always been fact-checking. I think people who seek attention and validation are human garbage. I genuinely have everlasting sympathy for all the grandparents and parents you all live with who have to deal with the smell and the trash piled up on the floor in their basement. God bless them. They don’t know what went wrong in the raising their incel: But it’s usually connected with general envy for those who have more desirable lives: aka everyone else.

And Gabe, man, fuck you... you absolute sack of shit, I'm tempted to say you give the fandom a bad name (not that it doesn't deserve it), but why stop there, you give everything even tangentially related to you a bad name.
Well I love you too friend. *huggles and purrs*
Dear Gabe's children, finding this in the future:
This is why people can’t let the internet or TV raise their kids for them. They might end up thinking those who seek validation from incels are anything more then floating turds in the gene pool.

I’ve learned from this website that MANY furries take this website super seriously. Like REALLY seriously. It’s always the same people:

Dumbasses. It’s always become beneficial to filter those out. So I thank you all for helping doing so.
It's currently running on slow mode while Gabe (hopefully) gets reamed by the law.
I’ve been called bootlicker wayyyy too much by this fandom.

Only moral to grab from this is; If people really have a problem with law enforcement it’s probably because they enjoy breaking the law. Law breakers realllly hate law enforcement.

I think i’m this thread I’m accused of 40-50 different crimes with no proof. Yet no one has said this other basic lesson:

If you see something, say something. If you’ve been victimized or witnessed a crime and do nothing: You’re helping in the cover-up necessary for the perpetrator to do a second crime. You become an enabler of the crime.

I realized the furry fandom has a TON of people who are unable to go to the authorities because of cowardice, so they complain about it on call outs. Like, what is the point of law enforcement if you’re just going to forward your grievances to your Tumblr account?

There are Soooooome little moral lessons that can be squeezed from this thread. Though none of them have any connection to my behavior.

Anyone’s behavior can be misrepresented, though it’s not an excuse to avoid any behavior at all. If you avoid any situation where your words and actions are available for scorn or misrepresentation then you’ll end up in the incel seat with the other KiwiFarmers.

As I’ve said prior I am PROUD of my past. I wouldn’t do it any other way.

And if any of you farmers ever approve of what I’m doing or saying then it will be a clear sign that I’m doing something wrong.

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
Call me a hammer because I fucking nailed it.

By the way Gabe I was solely referring to your custody case regarding the imminent loss of your kids. I mentioned nothing of your dog mongling or child grooming. Guilty conscience much?

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My goal has always been fact-checking. I think people who seek attention and validation are human garbage. I genuinely have everlasting sympathy for all the grandparents and parents you all live with who have to deal with the smell and the trash piled up on the floor in their basement. God bless them. They don’t know what went wrong in the raising their incel: But it’s usually connected with general envy for those who have more desirable lives: aka everyone else.

Well I love you too friend. *huggles and purrs*

This is why people can’t let the internet or TV raise their kids for them. They might end up thinking those who seek validation from incels are anything more then floating turds in the gene pool.

I’ve learned from this website that MANY furries take this website super seriously. Like REALLY seriously. It’s always the same people:

Dumbasses. It’s always become beneficial to filter those out. So I thank you all for helping doing so.

I’ve been called bootlicker wayyyy too much by this fandom.

Only moral to grab from this is; If people really have a problem with law enforcement it’s probably because they enjoy breaking the law. Law breakers realllly hate law enforcement.

I think i’m this thread I’m accused of 40-50 different crimes with no proof. Yet no one has said this other basic lesson:

If you see something, say something. If you’ve been victimized or witnessed a crime and do nothing: You’re helping in the cover-up necessary for the perpetrator to do a second crime. You become an enabler of the crime.

I realized the furry fandom has a TON of people who are unable to go to the authorities because of cowardice, so they complain about it on call outs. Like, what is the point of law enforcement if you’re just going to forward your grievances to your Tumblr account?

There are Soooooome little moral lessons that can be squeezed from this thread. Though none of them have any connection to my behavior.

Anyone’s behavior can be misrepresented, though it’s not an excuse to avoid any behavior at all. If you avoid any situation where your words and actions are available for scorn or misrepresentation then you’ll end up in the incel seat with the other KiwiFarmers.

As I’ve said prior I am PROUD of my past. I wouldn’t do it any other way.

And if any of you farmers ever approve of what I’m doing or saying then it will be a clear sign that I’m doing something wrong.
hit or miss.. i guess you diddle kids, huh?
she took your kids and your underage boyfriend doesn't kiss ya!
flirting with another kid? the cops will definitely get ya
u r sick, get dabbed on like wiz khalifa

hit or miss.. i guess she took the kids, huh?
you fucked a minor, she doesn't even miss ya!
grooming another kid? cops will definitely get ya
do a flip, and get dabbed on like wiz khalifa

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Misery Niggas

kiwifarms.net
My goal has always been fact-checking. I think people who seek attention and validation are human garbage.
yet you participate in the furry fandom with the same amount of people who do the same shit.
183.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gabe reminds me of the stray cat that comes to eat the garbage in your dumpster, but is constantly wanting to fight anyone that comes near the garbage. And by garbage I mean the fandom.
hit or miss.. i guess you diddle kids, huh?
she took your kids and your underage boyfriend doesn't kiss ya!
flirting with another kid? the cops will definitely get ya
u r sick, get dabbed on like wiz khalifa

hit or miss.. i guess she took the kids, huh?
you fucked a minor, she doesn't even miss ya!
grooming another kid? cops will definitely get ya
do a flip, and get dabbed on like wiz khalifa
PERFECT

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
By the way Gabe I was solely referring to your custody case regarding the imminent loss of your kids. I mentioned nothing of your dog mongling or child grooming. Guilty conscience much?
To add context and to give a primer for newbies to the thread, KiwiFarms has a formula.

1. Google someone’s fursona name to try and find their address.
2. Post a thread with falsehoods that give false context to actual screen shots.
3. If the victim doesn’t reply then it seems like their guilty. If the victim does reply with proof to the contrary, then the members of the site ignore/bury the proof, buckle down on the falsehoods, add cyberbullying, and claim the reply was motivated by embarrassment, emotional pain from cyberbullying or a futile attempt to hide a secret.
4. If the victim calculates a cost-benefit analysis they can see the logic behind the “Don’t feed the trolls” philosophy.

Cost of replying - Bumped thread, higher Google result. Maximizes embarrassment for accusations of poor judgement with all proof to the contrary buried and ignored.
Benefit of replying - None, all previous submissions of proof will be buried and ignored eventually.
Cost of Ignoring - Possible assumption of guilt by the creation the impression of shame for true accusations of poor judgement rather then falsehoods surround misrepresented acts of good judgement
Benefit of Ignoring - Discouragement of troll feeding, discouragement of cyberbullying by not reacting to trolling, and the abandonment of threads, increasing the likelihood of thread being buried deeper inside the Google page results.

Though I think replying also has the benefit of getting to the core psychology of bullies to begin with. Something that is not widely understood but it should be.

Ultimately the goal is to make an incel/cyberbully feel better about their lifetime of personal failures and insecurities by using the defense mechanisms: Denial, projection and displacement.

The denial/projection aspect was apparent when Null claimed I was a pedophile on the KiwiFarms youtube channel, even though his own sole claim to fame was his support for pedophilia causing him to lose his job as a 8Chan admin. It’s irony at it’s finest.

The displacement being the projection of self-loathing onto a safe target, an eccentric internet personality.

Because laughter is medicine this whole website is a coping mechanism for people to forget about their personal failings to try and manufacture tabloid style defamatory exposes on A-level to F-level internet celebrities.

I’d complement it as a brilliant concept if I wasn’t too busy realizing how sad it all is.

This is the official home of internet losers, and none of them are LolCows. LolCows are only distractions from the real meat.

No one should just excuse bullies as just bad people. But they should place a magnifying glass on them to see exactly why they are the way they are.

Bullies just want to be happy and the way they find it, is so socially unacceptable they are stuck only indulging in coping under the veil of an anonymity.

Don’t feed the trolls. Study and interview them.

yet you participate in the furry fandom with the same amount of people who do the same shit.
Furries are the single most creative people ever. That’s why they are the best fandom ever.

And based on testimonials
Simple google search proves KiwiFarms manufactures its own testimonials for maximum lolCow lulz.

Gabe reminds me of the stray cat
Purrfect