Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

• Conducting some maintenance.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 212 82.8%

• Total voters

Boring Furfag

Pronouns: Fur/Fag/Furself/Fagself
kiwifarms.net
Made an account here just for this. People who defend Khord really should be ashamed of themselves. I have (unfortunately) encountered Khord when I was younger. The dude is a complete creep and almost shockingly unpredictable. Like, I get the impression he could fly off the handle over nothing. It was in a Skype group (I do not remember the name, nor do I use Skype anymore/have access to my email I used) when I was 17. I didn't have the thick skin then that I gained these days, so what occurred upset me. It was pretty usual chat stuff when it was in group, which was generally marked SFW (not that that ever stopped furries on Skype). At some point I was talking about music with someone in the chat and Khord direct messaged me to, supposedly, discuss music. At the time I didn't think much of that action since it wasn't common to ask before DM on Skype at the time. After a brief exchange he started to try and RP. I told him I don't tend to do that with people I don't know, and that I was 17. He kinda just stopped talking at that point. Then around an hour later he just randomly messaged me again. What followed was a slew of insults, including slurs, calling me a loser, saying I was ugly/gross (he hadn't seen a picture of me to my knowledge), saying I was gonna die alone (ironic in hindsight), and bragging about how cool/popular/great at music he was. The leadership in this group was incredibly bad, so even when I told them he randomly DMed me like that, they didn't kick him because it "didn't happen IN the group." I ended up leaving, while, to my knowledge, nothing happened to him. I can only assume that he lashed out because I didn't want to RP with him since I was underage. Reading the thread, I'm both glad to see I'm not the only one, and angered by those he hurt more then me. For me, it's a pretty distant memory of creepy dude, for others, that shit sticks with them way more.
Wow, is anyone else sensing a pattern here?

Call Yahoo, Gmail and Skype support then. Post it all. Dooo it.
Skype keeps logs locally, it's next to impossible to retrieve old convos unless screenshoted or somehow preserved on the same computer. Of course that will only give you a smug sense of innocence, since we can't PRECISELY prove the exact second you committed a creepy deed.

Yung Mystery Mane

kiwifarms.net
If I no longer have the email associated with a 12ish year old Skype account how would that help me? However, I did get back in through sheer brute force and persistence and it appears my Skype is damn near barren. I am without the laptop I had at the time so I can't access appdata logs from it. If I could, I'd be posting the whole conversation, assuming you didn't delete it yourself. Aside from that, I really don't have anything to gain by lying about this. I don't give a shit about clout, I just made this account today for the purpose of sharing an experience I had with you being a total psychopath. Do you think it makes ME look cool to have been a dumb kid at one point who was verbally abused by a weird dogfucking pedophile? How about instead of arguing with people you treated like shit (which, looking at the thread, is a LOT of people) how about you take some responsibility. You laying insults at me is the least of your concerns when you keep trying to get teenagers and dogs to touch your cock. Your marriage is wrecked, you lost your kids (I hope), and instead of doing anything or taking any penance, you sit here on a forum arguing with people who you have either wronged or irked on a fundamental level. Is this what you do all day every day? Sit on a forum where everyone hates you and browse a thread about how shitty you are? Just wait here for someone to say something else about you that lines up with damn near every other post on this thread in relation to you being a giant creep so you can jump on them? Do you get off on people talking about how much of a creepy pervert you are? You're depressingly pathetic.

Last edited:

Yung Mystery Mane

kiwifarms.net
Skype keeps logs locally, it's next to impossible to retrieve old convos unless screenshoted or somehow preserved on the same computer. Of course that will only give you a smug sense of innocence, since we can't PRECISELY prove the exact second you committed a creepy deed.
Yeah that is indeed the issue I have had. I don't have the old laptop from years ago that would have had those logs on it. It was not a very good one. I'm now 2 laptops past that one. It's not even in my possession anymore. I had hoped just getting into my account would be enough, but I was mistaken since my old account has pretty much no logs of ANYTHING prior to 2017.

EDIT: and even those logs are extremely sparse. Mostly bots that have randomly messaged the account since I've been gone.

Last edited:

KhordKitty

Furry Suit Dancer
kiwifarms.net
I really don't have anything to gain by lying about this.
You do though. You're basically like a cyberbully saying "You're a psychopathic grooming asshole and I don't have anything to gain by lying about this". Bullies can't feel better about themselves without bullying others. They are dependent on other peoples pain to feel pleasure.

I'm a successful, happy, well balanced, normal furry communicating with people who would kill to live a single day in my shoes. That's how envy works. And I'm so happy you all made a thread honoring me.

Cats love attention. Keep it coming.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
You do though. You're basically like a cyberbully saying "You're a psychopathic grooming asshole and I don't have anything to gain by lying about this". Bullies can't feel better about themselves without bullying others. They are dependent on other peoples pain to feel pleasure.

I'm a successful, happy, well balanced, normal furry communicating with people who would kill to live a single day in my shoes. That's how envy works. And I'm so happy you all made a thread honoring me.

Awww, the retard thinks the world revolves around him.

Cable

kiwifarms.net

Please answer my question, Khord:
If you are so successful, then why do you have a court order that you keep changing the date on? Truly an absolutely successful furry would be innocent from any sort of court order.

Lapis.Fennecat

Blood Eagles For Pedos
kiwifarms.net
How about YOU post the logs since you have nothing to hide!

A crumbling marriage, a failed music career, and STILL trying to argue with us after how long now?. Only a starving 3rd-World child would "kill to live a single day in my shoes." and they would only do that to fulfill their needs, and then they would want the day over with asap.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If you were successful, even just a bit, why is your ex wife still fighting to get the kids you only created to fulfill a fetish? If you were successful, why are you here, defending yourself on a site that's meant to document all your fuck ups and failures? Why are you here just to fend off a nobody that, in quite frank terms, we should've told to fuck off for not bringing receipts? Oh, that's right, because we all know you reacting is proof of your guilt, and you demanding proof is nothing short of showing it fucks with you. And don't sit there saying oh it hurts oh you people are cyberbullying me, cause by all means you can fuck off from this site and never come back. But yet, you do, you come back knowing we're always going to engage you and demand answers that you actively ignore.

And the best part? is knowing you're going to react to this post by meowing, or saying I'm a bully, or a number of excuses you pull out of your ass along with the pole you have firmly jammed up there as we live rent free in your head. You're going to do whatever you can to spin this into something that amuses you, because that's your only way to cope, is to find joy in nothingburgers meant to feed us and not you, like that asshole cat who refuses to let go of food that doesn't belong to it. That's you, Gabe, you're the asshole cat who we can't get rid of because if we do, it'll just get put down at the adoption shelter along with whatever other pets can't get adopted.

Welcome to your home, Gabe, the only home you'll ever have you ugly runted cat that refused to die.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about YOU post the logs since you have nothing to hide!
Pretty sure he " spilled " water on that device before leaving NY.
Or so he claimed.
It's in one of his FA journals somewhere that he trashed that laptop. Even if he did still have that device, do you really think he'd post self-incriminating evidence?

Actually, no, what am I saying? Of course he would lmao he's done it before so many fucking times.

Anyone else notice though that Gabe claims he " loves " the attention, but then just suddenly disappears after getting his ass severely dunked on for MORE stupid shit that comes to light? Really makes you think, doesn't it? Definitely gets my almonds activated.

Last edited:

ExplosiveTeddybear

kiwifarms.net
I'm just amazed this fucker has the gall to ask for proof when people have been asking him to post the proof from he claims to have that shows he's innocent for 150 pages and he has stubbornly refused too even acknowledge that it's been asked, or went full idiot and posted shit that only proved he did more stupid crap we didn't yet know about.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I'm just amazed this fucker has the gall to ask for proof when people have been asking him to post the proof from he claims to have that shows he's innocent for 150 pages and he has stubbornly refused too even acknowledge that it's been asked, or went full idiot and posted shit that only proved he did more stupid crap we didn't yet know about.
He keeps trying to bury his turds but there are so many that every step he takes reveals more hidden ones.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're basically like a cyberbully
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
"You're a psychopathic grooming asshole and I don't have anything to gain by lying about this".
Go ahead and prove him wrong then, fuckboy.
successful, happy, well balanced, normal
Pick one and only one.
communicating with people who would kill to live a single day in my shoes
"I am communicating with people who do not exist"
They are dependent on other peoples pain to feel pleasure
Is that why you fuck dogs?

PK Shitstorm

Now featuring: I don't believe in doors
kiwifarms.net

Look who's back to give Deb lawyer more ammo, i wonder if he's here because literally nobody would interact with his gross ass, he's such a sad slob of a human being i would feel pitty if i wasn't aware how much of a bastard he is

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For your own sake, sweetie, please-
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
Least not until you can provide receipts (don't have to be your own - I can only assume he probably messaged other kids in your group).

Good luck.