Gabriel Sickel / KhordKitty / KhordiKit / ThisIsGabe / PianoKat / Xyniroz / Ghörfn / yiffyiff123 / Deborah Kay Butler / Buttercuppedbun - Deadbeat Wannabe-Actor MGTOW Pedo-zoophile - Divorced father of 2 sons. Tried grooming them as infants to be furries. Tried to groom a 17yo into sex. Ex-wife cucked him for a pedo. She took the kids. He fucked the family dog.

• Conducting some maintenance.

Is Gabe the new SnakeThing?

• Yes

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • He's going to be the new Prison Meat

Votes: 212 82.8%

• Total voters

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1619110168819.png1619110192951.png
Gabe's back at it again, whining like a little bitch and refusing to believe he could ever possibly be wrong. Then he goes on to describe his own psychopathic tendencies without realizing it. Pretty sure he accused us of being terrorists akin to 9/11, which is rich.

He ends his wall of text by saying " i CoUlDnT bE hApPiEr " as if anyone believes that lol

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2109545View attachment 2109546
Gabe's back at it again, whining like a little bitch and refusing to believe he could ever possibly be wrong. Then he goes on to describe his own psychopathic tendencies without realizing it. Pretty sure he accused us of being terrorists akin to 9/11, which is rich.

He ends his wall of text by saying " i CoUlDnT bE hApPiEr " as if anyone believes that lol
1619113589247.png

He's describing himself to a fucking T and is too stupid and egotistical to realize it.
1619113943858.png

No argument here.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2109674
He's describing himself to a fucking T and is too stupid and egotistical to realize it.
View attachment 2109695
No argument here.
I think what's funnier than anything is the fact that he never posts anything to Twitter ever anymore. I think I've seen him respond to one or two Ben Shapiro tweets and the second anyone replies to him (regardless of if it's negative or not) he deletes it

The last time I saw him get any substantial push-back was because he tweeted some dumb shit to PepperCoyote about cops. That was all the way back in September

Minor update but looks like the next hearing is in 10 days. Just a word to the wise to any particular party reading: Whatever you're looking for is probably already written up in any of the sections I have linked at the top of Part 1 of the OP. I'm busy with exams till the afternoon of the 12th.
1620436832605.png

Here's some other cringe to make this bump a little more worth it.
1620436939394.png

Archive

No Gay Ops but it'd be funny as hell if NBC tried suing Gabe for libel, only to come across this thread & sponsor an entire docuseries on the pedophile trying to call a network television group pedophile-enablers.
1620436970598.png

Archive

Eugh
1620437102404.png

Archive

No, he's not. No way in hell that boy would ever want to call you dad once he's old enough to understand all the shit you did to him
1620437184681.png

Archive

Last edited:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made some minor edits to the OP. Normally for smaller changes like this I would just let it go unspoken but this new addition is genuinely just.... *chef's kiss*

Link
1620778727429.png

Additional Changelog:
  • Two tweets Gabe posted about the dirtygrimyfursuit Tumblr account
  • Added part about Gabe bragging about not getting a prenup to the divorce section
  • The Faux-Dox he attempted on me
  • Nacho Doggo is most likely dead due to inactivity on her Twitter account
  • More links to social media
  • The fact that he views pregnancy as a fetish
Just as an FYI, there will more than likely be more updates coming soon. There were a few leads I wanted to chase down as well as fleshing out all the police report incidents. So look forward to that. Maybe Gabby will blurse us with his presence again. He seems awfully lonely.

Edit:
Oh boy. This just in. Gabe supports bombing kids in Palestine.
1621009197192.png

1621009761248.png

Last edited: