Careercow Gabrielle "Gabby" Rivera / QuirkyRican / ogfunkbandit / Lunagabby - Racist, failed writer, lesbian propagandist

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
It’s book is out, I will read it later but for now have YaBoi’s take:

Can be read here:
So the main character is just Gabby's self insert again, the disease makes no sense and I doubt it ever will. Also she has a pet alligator and suddenly superpowers. There's also a big undercurrent of "fuck you dad!"

It's also trying way way to fucking hard to be hip, woke, and hispanic to the point where all three come across as painfully forced.

Jaimas

Give 'Em the Crab Jab
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that first two pages is exactly what goes through the mind of every 13 year old girl when she starts her first tumblr blog.

View attachment 1001063

I've seen IED blasts that caused less brain damage than this single sentence.
Wait a minute.

"Best Gator?"

GABBY RIVERA CONFIRMED FOR PRO-GAMERGATE RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC GENJI MAIN

Uncanny Valley

I think the survivors would envy the dead!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that first two pages is exactly what goes through the mind of every 13 year old girl when she starts her first tumblr blog.

View attachment 1001063

If I saw that thing irl I'd fucking slaughter that monstrosity

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finished reading it, i didn't like it.

Our Pod-People Protagonists, BB (Fatty) and X-Acta (Cripple):
F7A9EFC4-1D6B-4E2D-A794-32C82A890983.jpeg

Basically Fatty and Cripple want to start a radio and go explore the broken states (good luck cripple girl) and bb’s dad is against it:
14C95AB3-F529-416A-8C03-6C977B03BAE1.jpeg1573159499710.jpeg

The art is a mixed bag, mostly bad. The coloring is painful to look at for longer than a few seconds SPECIALLY on Cripple:
BAC4F5A1-4CA0-460B-8918-EE872CAB718A.jpeg7DD5085F-44DF-4DB6-99EC-BD78A47BB516.jpeg

There was this scene that was specially bizarre, she breals a rule and a guy scolds her while saying he’ll keep it a secret if she replaces the sign. Her reaction makes absolutely no sense and seems unreasonably hostile to someone doing her a favor by keeping quiet:
7B279F2C-A334-4492-95E3-2A7B07483192.jpeg30D34097-E828-4B70-9144-CA5D44B82729.jpeg

Also this is a post apocalyptic world where mother nature “got tired of being a good girl” and killed the 1%-ers, then 60% of the population and this somehow crushes capitalism:
006AE1B2-15B8-4D61-BBFD-14AE747EB41A.jpeg

Blah blah blah she has powers out of nowhere and the dad might know what’s up:
43A5B20C-28A0-421F-A7DE-CF34509BA193.jpeg

Since dad is being over protective and throwing her shit in the swamp she uses her powers on him:
D7A3FCBC-3851-41E5-A09F-A41A254ABD6A.jpeg1573159790723.jpeg1573159805000.jpeg

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1001063

>amigx

I don't even speak Spanish and this offends me.

Water-T

NOTICE ME SENPAI HANSEN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how all these fat chicks and emaciated soy boys who never worked a day in their life act like they would survive in a world where capitalism doesn't exist.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. These are the same people who couldn't function without e-begging and trust funds, so the moment the debit card that mommy gave them becomes useless, they'd start behaving like extras in The Purge.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT I'M WILLING TO TRADE THIS COMIC ABOUT A FAT QUEER LATINX FOR SOME FOOD....HEY WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"GOSH, WHO KNEW THAT MY ABILITY TO CODE WOULD BE USELESS WHEN THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY OR INTERNET?"

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Gabby a bit out of touch there - I'm sure there are some kids out there who want a radio show, but surely a podcast or youtube channel would be more realistic?

edit: I've not read the comic, so for all I know electricity and/or internet could be gone?
They have electricity and can communicate over long distances but everything except for a few things look like 3rd world living conditions. Like for example, here is Fatty's workplace and home:
1573171723755.png1573171813247.png

And although we don't see her house, Cripple has this Dexter's Lab rip-off:
1573171749677.png1573171764297.png

They don't seem to live that far from each other either:
1573171881240.png

So I have no clue what is the current state of technology in this world.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
I love how all these fat chicks and emaciated soy boys who never worked a day in their life act like they would survive in a world where capitalism doesn't exist.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. These are the same people who couldn't function without e-begging and trust funds, so the moment the debit card that mommy gave them becomes useless, they'd start behaving like extras in The Purge.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT I'M WILLING TO TRADE THIS COMIC ABOUT A FAT QUEER LATINX FOR SOME FOOD....HEY WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"GOSH, WHO KNEW THAT MY ABILITY TO CODE WOULD BE USELESS WHEN THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY OR INTERNET?"
Aw, be fair. An obese pig like Gabby could survive for a month just on her body fat!

Last edited:

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have electricity and can communicate over long distances but everything except for a few things look like 3rd world living conditions. Like for example, here is Fatty's workplace and home:
View attachment 1001360View attachment 1001364

View attachment 1001362View attachment 1001363

View attachment 1001366

"Bad worldbuilding" is the answer.
Seems like a typical Latin American country to me.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1001360View attachment 1001364

View attachment 1001362View attachment 1001363

View attachment 1001366

Hmm, with all that tech I'd say it's a fair bet that pod or vodcasting would be possible, so why wouldn't the character want that?
Maybe I'm just sperging on for no reason, but in a fictional setting why would a character want to be on the radio instead of a vod or podcast? Like in real life I wouldn't find it surprising if a kid wanted to be a radio star, but for a comic I thought the current equivalent would be more relatable etc... is Gabby just old?
I guess 80s nostalgia is still "in" right now, if you've read the book does the character like retro stuff?