Careercow Gabrielle "Gabby" Rivera / QuirkyRican / ogfunkbandit / Lunagabby - Racist, failed writer, lesbian propagandist

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
So this time the comic she is working on is *original* (as in not not with a pre-existing character that she got after the character was already retconned into a huge mess by someone else and she's only making things even worse)? I have a feeling it could end up worse than her America Chavez run

Water-T

MY DICK IS NOT TINY! IT'S NOT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this time the comic she is working on is *original* (as in not not with a pre-existing character that she got after the character was already retconned into a huge mess by someone else and she's only making things even worse)? I have a feeling it could end up worse than her America Chavez run
Of course. This time, Marvel's not looking over her shoulder and reining in some of Gabby's more r3tarded ideas.

"No, Mx. Rivera - we can't put America on the cover anally violating Hitler with a machete"

"Sorry, Gabby, but our lawyers say that showing America ripping Trump's dick off and feeding it to Mike Pence is not advisable"

"For the 100th time - NO, YOU CANNOT TURN SPIDER-MAN INTO A FAT GAY LATINX WOMAN!"

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now she can make every character a fatty or a cripple or queer. And all of them, of course, greasy looking spics. Seriously, looking at the art of the tubby girl's dad makes me want to take a shower, somehow he's greasier and more spic than the silver-toothed pimp in Pat Benatar's video for Love is a Battlefield.

pimp.png

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
To quote Ya Boi Zach, "you don't even need men, just two lesbians float in a bubble with some weird stitching around it".

Oh so almost like the Immaculate Conception,except Tubby most likely tells everyone that she doesn't believe in God.

Soooo three questions about the setting

1) what stopped someone else filling those 1% boots since the problem is systematic?
2)What economic model are the post apocalypse people using? Because it looks like they're using markets and free trade in the first issue?
3) When is gabby going to stop writting like a 14 year olds first fanfic?
She couldn't survive a post apocalyptic disaster. No fast food joints to feed her and she'll starve to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Finished reading it, i didn't like it.

Our Pod-People Protagonists, BB (Fatty) and X-Acta (Cripple):
View attachment 1001106

Basically Fatty and Cripple want to start a radio and go explore the broken states (good luck cripple girl) and bb’s dad is against it:
View attachment 1001124View attachment 1001126

The art is a mixed bag, mostly bad. The coloring is painful to look at for longer than a few seconds SPECIALLY on Cripple:
View attachment 1001102View attachment 1001103

There was this scene that was specially bizarre, she breals a rule and a guy scolds her while saying he’ll keep it a secret if she replaces the sign. Her reaction makes absolutely no sense and seems unreasonably hostile to someone doing her a favor by keeping quiet:
View attachment 1001104View attachment 1001105

Also this is a post apocalyptic world where mother nature “got tired of being a good girl” and killed the 1%-ers, then 60% of the population and this somehow crushes capitalism:
View attachment 1001107

Blah blah blah she has powers out of nowhere and the dad might know what’s up:
View attachment 1001120

Since dad is being over protective and throwing her shit in the swamp she uses her powers on him:
View attachment 1001134View attachment 1001132View attachment 1001133
Am I just old and out of touch, or does this seem much more like something written for elementary school students than teenagers? By the time I was a teen, I could definitely empathize with adult characters, and I would want some kind of character from the dad, more than just King Triton reskinned. That's cheap.

Senior Lexmechanic

61 6e 69 6d 65 20 74 69 64 64 69 65 73
kiwifarms.net
Am I just old and out of touch, or does this seem much more like something written for elementary school students than teenagers? By the time I was a teen, I could definitely empathize with adult characters, and I would want some kind of character from the dad, more than just King Triton reskinned. That's cheap.
Nah, the writing is really low-quality.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This new book doesn’t interest me at all. It doesn’t have any of the hate hype that America did to get me back into comics.her run on America was a strange mixture of an underdog story and a train wreck you couldn’t look away from. This is a just a train wreck. A very boring train wreck.
I had to look away after four issues. It was either that or head butt my tablet until it shattered, and slit my wrists with the screen shards. There's a reason I won't go past like 2011 or so in any title except Deadpool (for obvious reasons.)

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Marvel is bring back America Chavez as a mini series in June. I surprised Gabby is sperging on twitter saying she should be the only one to write her.
id be all for it. Seeing Comicsgaters take her book apart is what got me back into reading comics again.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
Definitely. Her America series was unintentional comedy gold. Everybody seems to be forgetting her bb free series exists.
i actually slogged through a couple issues of that. It’s not the same. America to me felt like an underdog story gone wrong because Gabby sucked so bad at writing and yet I was lowkey looking forward to the next issue. B.B. Free is the same virtue signaling garbage with characters nobody but Gabby can connect with, but none of the comedy gold that America had,

Last edited:
Reactions: BestUserName

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bruh:
0B61A5E5-C004-4562-BB1F-A0D18BD59D8D.jpeg

Juliet Milagros Palante is a 19-year-old lesbian, Puerto Rican college student from the Bronx, and she’s just starting to figure out what all that means.

Gabby Rivera’s debut novel, “Juliet Takes a Breath,” follows Juliet as she comes out to her family and heads to Portland, Ore., to intern for her favorite feminist author, Harlowe Brisbane. During her summer away, Juliet learns her hero doesn’t have all the answers, but she meets plenty of other people who help expand her worldview and help her grow.

Rivera, with artist Celia Moscote and colorist James Fenner, will be adapting “Juliet Takes a Breath” into a new graphic novel, Boom! Studios announced Wednesday.

“We’re blasting new energy into the story and lush colors all over the page,” Rivera said in a statement. “Get ready for a Juliet Milagros Palante that’s gayer, chubbier, and more confident than ever before.”

1584658725730.jpeg

Author Gabby Rivera, left, and artist Celia Moscote. (Julieta Salgado, left / Boom! Studios)

The Bronx-born Puerto Rican author is known for her stories centering on queer Latinas. She was the writer of “America,” Marvel’s 2017 comic book series about the queer Latina superhero America Chavez. And Rivera has described her eco-dystopian original comic book series, “b.b. free,” as “a bouncy love letter to queer kids everywhere.”

Originally published in 2016, “Juliet Takes a Breath” is a coming-of-age story that examines how complicated it can be to navigate predominantly white-feminist and queer spaces for someone figuring out their own identity as an out Puerto Rican lesbian. The novel was republished in September 2019 by Penguin Random House.

Moscote, an L.A.-based storyboard artist and illustrator, said they cried when they first read “Juliet Takes a Breath.”

“It’s a story I wish I had when I was first trying to navigate the world,” said Moscote in a statement. “It’s an absolute honor to be able to bring such an amazing cast of characters to life. Family drama, sexual re-awakenings and a bunch of incredibly smart and hot women, what more could you ask for?”

1584658789086.jpeg

The cover for the Gabby Rivera and Celia Moscote’s graphic novel “Juliet Takes a Breath” (not final art).
(Celia Moscote / Boom! Studios)
Added Boom! Studios editor Shannon Watters: “‘Juliet Takes a Breath’ is such an important novel about coming of age and coming out so it’s been a wonderful experience to be able to live in this world and relive this story as we adapt it into a graphic novel.”

The graphic novel “Juliet Takes a Breath,” from Boom! Studios’ Boom! Box imprint, is slated for a November release.

Last edited: