Careercow Gabrielle "Gabby" Rivera / QuirkyRican / ogfunkbandit / Lunagabby - Racist, failed writer, lesbian propagandist

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Nothing about this cover is attractive or draws you in, it's flat, motionless, dull, and the character is intentionally ugly. It really does amaze me that so many media hipsters don't realize that tumblr isn't real life, >99% of women do not like ugly characters. That cover is more likely to turn regular black people away, maybe even piss them off. They will just see a black woman represented as a hulking ugly potato face.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net

Syaoran Li

Oh what a night! Late December back in '63...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She really can't inhabit the mind of anyone else, can she? Every character she writes needs to be, essentially, a self-insert. This speaks either to severe narcissism or autism, and I doubt the latter.
Knowing most of the lolcows on here, I wouldn't be surprised if it's probably both.

I remember reading an article a while back about a study that indicated autistic females were more likely to have lesbian or bisexual tendencies, and while most science articles on news sites these days tend to be clickbait, especially when autism or LGBT people are involved, it does sort of make sense in explaining Gabby Rivera.

Gabby's obsession with being a fat queer Latina and her raw guttural misandry and racism comes across less like the typical SJW whining and more like an autistic obsessive fixation, especially when you look at all the self-inserts and other hallmarks of her writing.

I've seen plenty of suburban white college SJW's use made-up words like "Latinx" or "folx" but I have never seen anyone other than Gabby use the word "amigx", not even as a joke.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Finally I get to read the epic adventures of someone getting winded by walking up a slight incline for 1 block around a suburban neighborhood. A real breath taking story.

Totoro is still the fattest fictional character BTW. If you ain't fatter than totoro, you ain't nothing!
totoro.0.jpg

Also they say Hispanic but color them so they look african. Also look that those lips, those ain't Hispanic lips.

Everything they say in the writeup is something you would try and frame edutainment as, and everyone knows edutainment materials were a complete joke. Works of fiction are not teaching aids. They're supposed to be interesting and by having everyone be REAL TOTALLY REAL REALISM doesn't play to the strengths of the comic medium. Just write a fucking normal ass book because you're dealing with the bog standard west coast urbanite as the main character. A machine could shit this character out it's so generic.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also they say Hispanic but color them so they look african. Also look that those lips, those ain't Hispanic lips.
Technically, "hispanic" means "Spanish speaking," as in anybody raised with Spanish being their first language. So, yes, black hispanics exist, as do white ones.

But maybe they went for "Hispanic" because they didn't want to fall into the trap of using "latinx," which is used by next to zero Spanish speakers.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net

Everything they say in the writeup is something you would try and frame edutainment as, and everyone knows edutainment materials were a complete joke. Works of fiction are not teaching aids. They're supposed to be interesting and by having everyone be REAL TOTALLY REAL REALISM doesn't play to the strengths of the comic medium. Just write a fucking normal ass book because you're dealing with the bog standard west coast urbanite as the main character. A machine could shit this character out it's so generic.
Because they are so obsessed with hating anything White. They'd rather color their self-inserts black when they're closer to being White. I had a Colombian Spanish Teacher in College who turned out to be a anti-White BLM supporter [while practically being Whiter than Elizabeth Warren] she filled her social media with anti-white, BLM stuff so I PM'ed reminding her that if she her dream of a White Genocide came true then since she's White she be put against the wall to be executed as well. I was blocked so she didn't like reality slapping her in the face.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
It has to be really insulting to black people, brown people, lesbians, and women to just basically be used as a cheap way to get diversity points in writing. If you want praise for your shitty comic or novel just make your protagonist a gay brown or black woman. And don't do it because you want to craft an interesting character or tell a compelling narrative where those traits come into play and cause conflict. Doesn't even matter if it's a wildly offensive stereotype or poorly written, dumpy girls with ugly piercings and they/them pronouns on Twitter will love it.

As much as these morons bleat about representation, they don't seem to give a shit about quality.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It has to be really insulting to black people, brown people, lesbians, and women to just basically be used as a cheap way to get diversity points in writing. If you want praise for your shitty comic or novel just make your protagonist a gay brown or black woman. And don't do it because you want to craft an interesting character or tell a compelling narrative where those traits come into play and cause conflict. Doesn't even matter if it's a wildly offensive stereotype or poorly written, dumpy girls with ugly piercings and they/them pronouns on Twitter will love it.

As much as these morons bleat about representation, they don't seem to give a shit about quality.
Fair play to Gabby, at least she's actually the minority she's making the comic about.

1584814657323.png

1584814705583.png

1584814771569.png

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Syaoran Li

Oh what a night! Late December back in '63...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah man. That's one of those millenial items from Yugioh.
Nah, anime is too problematic for a woke bearded bugman ally like him.

It is probably some faux Egyptian thing though, because a lot of white SJW's tend to buy into the black supremacist "We Wuz Kangz" narrative regarding Ancient Egypt, even though the ancient Egyptian ethnic group are still around today. The modern Copts are directly descended from the people of Ancient Egypt.

Then again, SJW's also believe the Nazis burned books because they contained information about trannies and that Vladimir Lenin was a heroic liberator instead of the murderous tyrant he was in real life, so history is not exactly their strongest point....