Careercow Gabrielle "Gabby" Rivera / QuirkyRican / ogfunkbandit / Lunagabby - Racist, failed writer, lesbian propagandist

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Nah man. That's one of those millenial items from Yugioh.
Nah, anime is too problematic for a woke bearded bugman ally like him.

It is probably some faux Egyptian thing though, because a lot of white SJW's tend to buy into the black supremacist "We Wuz Kangz" narrative regarding Ancient Egypt, even though the ancient Egyptian ethnic group are still around today. The modern Copts are directly descended from the people of Ancient Egypt.

Then again, SJW's also believe the Nazis burned books because they contained information about trannies and that Vladimir Lenin was a heroic liberator instead of the murderous tyrant he was in real life, so history is not exactly their strongest point....

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Nah, anime is too problematic for a woke bearded bugman ally like him.

It is probably some faux Egyptian thing though, because a lot of white SJW's tend to buy into the black supremacist "We Wuz Kangz" narrative regarding Ancient Egypt, even though the ancient Egyptian ethnic group are still around today. The modern Copts are directly descended from the people of Ancient Egypt.

Then again, SJW's also believe the Nazis burned books because they contained information about trannies and that Vladimir Lenin was a heroic liberator instead of the murderous tyrant he was in real life, so history is not exactly their strongest point....
I have never seen SJWs praise Lenin. I've seen them praise Che and Fidel Castro, but never seen them praise Lenin. And a fat SJW bitch like Gabby wouldnt praise Lenin either because he was not brown skinned. I mean you could be bitching about a small sub group of SJWs that are legitimate commies, but Gabby is proof enough that the mainstream dipshit sjw wouldnt like Lenin simply because he was a white man.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen SJWs praise Lenin. I've seen them praise Che and Fidel Castro, but never seen them praise Lenin. And a fat SJW bitch like Gabby wouldnt praise Lenin either because he was not brown skinned. I mean you could be bitching about a small sub group of SJWs that are commies, but Gabby is proof enough that the mainstream dipshit sjw wouldnt like Lenon simply because he was a white man.
I've seen a few SJW's praise Lenin and try to deflect the atrocities of the Bolsheviks by pinning the blame on Stalin, but that was a thing more common in the early days of the SJW craze.

Nowadays, they only really praise non-white leftist tyrants like Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, and Mao Zedong.

Gabby would definitely hate Lenin solely for being a white male, but she's a racist misandrist tard even by SJW standards.

Last edited:

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a few SJW's praise Lenin and try to deflect the atrocities of the Bolsheviks by pinning the blame of Stalin, but this was a thing more common in the early days of the SJW craze.

Nowadays, they only really praise non-white leftist tyrants like Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, and Mao Zedong.

Gabby would definitely hate Lenin solely for being a white male, but she's a racist misandrist tard even by SJW standards.
Fuck I forgot about the Neo Maoists. The pandering SJWs have with china is sickening.

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 352208

Anyone who thought this was good enough to be printed deserves their thread.
Gabby is a hack writer, a shit author and a nasty bitch in real life. Her thread will be right at home here.
And the only one who doesn't know her is evil (Dan Slott is a hack who had Octo Octavius control Peter Parker body (it was a long story that you can ask someone less tired than me to explain that nonsense) and punched her so after Peter took back control of his mind body she tried to kill for that despite she KNEW he didn't do it, oh and by the point of this comic she was acrime lord in New York).
I wish they stopped with putting stupid cringey and sjw in comics but i'm not holding my breath

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In honor of Gabby's return, we should say some words in native Latinx tongue.

Estoy perdido en la lavandería. Alguien dijo una vez que "un hombre sabio solo vale el semen de burro en sus calcetines" y esto me motiva a mejorar. El mejor plátano tiene los mejores anos. Mi burrito está muy picante, trae al Papa.

:oops:

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
Why would you invent a character who is an alien (her mother is from another planet and her other mother is from another dimension, I so am not fucking making that up), who has an inexplicable hard-on for all the hispanic cultures of Earth, but call her 'America' and dress her up in stars and stripes? That's like calling Superman 'Jose Gonzalez' and giving him a viking fetish and a horned helmet.

Anybody know what the character of America was like before Gabby Rivera got her sweaty hooves on her?
Joe Casey and Nick Dragotta created her in 2011, Kieron Gillen retconned her into the daughter of space lesbian from another and created the "Utopian Parallel" she now is from (in) Universe It was Scarlet Witch and Vision (yes he and his brother Speed ARE those kids that were involved in why Wanda went insane and nearly killed all mutants (fuck you Bendis and your retcon) in House of M) who inherited his mom reality powers and i'm pretty sure while using to powers to create a dimension of only gay mens retcon reality and yes it can be assumed there is a gay parallel society that act like in many ways like the space lesbian) and Gabby just ended up cranking the new verion of Chavez and the space lesbians to 11 or 12.
Look it up, i wish i was kidding

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It fits in perfectly with the SJW view of the world. You're latino if you look latino and say you're latino. Nevermind if you're actually an alien from a parallel dimension - it's true just because you say it, and more importantly you fit their stereotypes of what a latino is.

It's astonishing how shallow their perspective on things like race, gender and sexuality are, considering how much they sperg about their importance as social constructs. But they benefit from the efforts of people like Gabby, who is a walking stereotype while thinking of herself as a groundbreaking, unique artist.

Sadly for her, that's just narcissism masking her very low levels of talent and empathy.

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
This is a common theme that runs through what have come to be known as the SJW Marvel characters. They are by and large self insert characters for the untalented twisted Tumblrinas that Marvel lined up. And they, as written, are really really awful people. Like Super Villain tier awful. But the writers and editors somehow never realize it. Because once again these are their self insert toons, and surely they aren’t the baddies! America Chavez, Riri Williams, the new Wasp, Ms. Marvel, teen Jean Grey, Iceman, they all suffer horribly from this same issue of being not just bad characters, but actively portraying bad people, yet holding them up as “heroes”.
And they still fucking over their main character but this time in a different way like Tony is now a clone (however) he already was an alternate reality Tony Stark that returned back in the 90's after going away after a writer made OG Tony go evil and try to kill him back then), Captain America is an idealized copy by the cosmic at the end of Hydra Cap reign over Ameruca (and i read somewhere Hydra Cap might be the OG Steve Rogers) and things like that

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
This bitch is a literal nobody whose sales figures are pathetic yet she gets a write-up in the LA Times. This is one of the best illustrations of privilege I've seen. Doesn't matter if your writing sucks, so long as you have the right adjectives and suck the right political cock in the right city you'll always have someone to scratch your back.

Fuck I forgot about the Neo Maoists. The pandering SJWs have with china is sickening.
Maoists are idiots even by communist standards. When picking a strain of communism who do you side with: Marxism-Leninism, used by one of the world's superpowers in the 20th Century, or Maoism, used by a country that routinely starved its people to death inbetween executing them all for subversion.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
RCO018_1576062864.jpg

So, in further "just slapped this shit together" analysis, god damn they really did just slap this shit together. In no reality does this map make any sense. Assuming that the blank space is ocean, there would be hundred to thousand foot cliffs throughout most of this map, and that's setting aside that most of those divisions are nowhere near fault lines (And a lot of them would be many many miles wide, especially those out west). If there was any world building in this at all, it basically ended at "Wouldn't it be awesome if the US was like, literally in pieces man?"