Gacha Life Community / Anti Gacha Life Community - The Kid lords of edge, the holy crusade to tear it down and the battlefield it all takes place on.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Token Weeaboo

It's okay to cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The AGLC actually responded to shadowcorp's autistic LARPing, and created their own Instagram.
And here we see Mordom in the comment section acting like he isn't apart of the whole thing! I'd also like to take this moment to also congratulate the @AGLC for successfully not quintuple posting in this thread for over a week now! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

5219584e17e01308786548f89d0c5b6d.png

Also...
dc441d28608a5f513d4d6bc19c5cb607.png

👋 Hello PBJF!

Robo Sonichu

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cakefarts
kiwifarms.net
And here we see Mordom in the comment section acting like he isn't apart of the whole thing! I'd also like to take this moment to also congratulate the @AGLC for successfully not quintuple posting in this thread for over a week now! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

View attachment 1399507

Also...
View attachment 1399509

👋 Hello PBJF!
Nice to see our boy nullfag is back. This is too fuckin' good.

Vlinny-kun

Invaders Must Die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was waiting for someone to talk about these shitty fetishbait videos for some time. Reminds me of the edgy maplestory amv videos, except this gacha life shit appears to be wildly more popular and really double downs on the perversion. It bothers me that this is what so many kids want to watch nowadays, as moralfaggy as that sounds. They are basically watching bdsm incest rape videos (some of the most popular gacha videos up until an apparent purge of that type of content happened) made by dudes in their 20s and 30s who then profit off of the ad revenue. Even if the people responsible for these videos aren't actually pedos and are just looking to make some quick cash off of dumb kids, it's still fucked up that they would put this shit out there knowing their target audience.

20200629_181049.png

20200629_181127.png

20200629_181215.png

20200629_181305.png

20200629_181335.png
20200629_181425.png
20200629_181446.png
20200629_181519.png
20200629_181606.png
20200629_181657.png
20200629_181727.png

Robo Sonichu

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cakefarts
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: r/GachaLifeCringe recently shut down temporarily (for 7 days). Apparently it was because too many people were posting things that weren't "cringey" enough (pretty much all Gacha content is cringe if you ask me), and because they didn't like the sperg fest of people "harassing" gachatards.

Hello.

When r/GachaLifeCringe was first created, its intention was this and ONLY this:
Spread awareness to others about the malicious activities occuring within the "Gacha Community". "Malicious Activities" included things like sexual predators, glorification of self harm and suicide, violations of copyright laws, and other things in that vein.

The more the subreddit grows, the more it strays from its original purpose. As it stands, the subreddit is total chaos. People are posting things that aren't even REMOTELY close to being "cringe". People are hating ANYONE who uses a Gacha game. People are making extremely violent comments toward innocent people. People are attempting to raid and harass anyone who uses a Gacha game, regardless of if they're innocent. Most users only see a small fraction of this - we moderators see it all. It wears us down and stresses us out. For us long-time moderators it's starting to fuck up our mental health. We're well aware that the vast majority of people in our sub are children and teenagers. It's not like there's anything we can do about that, but it results in there being less mature discussion which irritates us mods even more. This all gets worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse, each day.

There are currently over 1000 posts in the mod queue. For someone who's not a moderator, this might not make sense: the mod queue is where all reported posts and comments, and spam-detected posts and comments go. Do you realize how bad this is now? Are you seeing how toxic and horrible the sub has become? Are you beginning to understand why "the mods aren't fast enough"?

This is what we are doing: we are privating r/GachaLifeCringe and r/GLCsister for 7 days. We ask that you take this time to re-evaluate your behavior in GLC, how it has strayed from GLC's original intentions, and your feelings towards Gacha users in general. During this 7-day lock, we will clear out the mod queue and revamp some parts of the sub. We hope that you will come back educated on the true point of the sub. Thank you for reading this and goodbye.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
I saw this image shared by @Tahoma in the chat and i decide to post it here:
Eb3TcjFVcAEJKTh
No surprise for these sub-morons to be infatuated with shallow melodrama. Personifying everything they see and dribbling it thick with vindictiveness and projection like demented pseudo-animists. I bet $50 that the comments sections for this were full of "woah so deep" and shit like that because to them, anything beyond barney the dinosaur is a real philosophical juggernaut. I bet their instagram accounts are full of anime inspirational quotes which mean absolutely nothing at all upon closer inspection. Angst is a shitty substitute for actual insight.

Token Weeaboo

It's okay to cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing! :story: nothing like a based debate to come out of a children game!

efe5949f499bbb5608ade390e414f76a.png

YouTube (archive)

Why White People Should Be Aloud To Say The N-word - Gacha Debates ep.1

Archive link

Why The BLM Movement Is Stupid #AllLivesMatter - Gacha Debates ep.2

Archive link

MF ALBERT

Novice computer programmer celebrating Halloween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Blackh0le

libtard detected
kiwifarms.net
Beep beep! There's a new Gacha game on the block,and it's just as shit as the other ones.
It's called Gacha Club and it's a magnet of autism. Shocker.
Here's some examples:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm late to posting these, but just found em kind of surprising:
These videos are all from a relatively smallish YouTube commentary channel named ItsBen. He's put out some decent videos in the past about specific happenings/individuals (such as ImAllexx, Jaystation, and Princess Ash), though most have had trouble breaking past 50k views. For some reason, all of these GachaLife subreddit videos he's made have been getting hundreds of thousands of views, with the top one being around 740k after being up for about a month. I genuinely don't understand how there's such a massive audience for this shit, just what the fuck.

Blackh0le

libtard detected
kiwifarms.net
I'm late to posting these, but just found em kind of surprising-
Praise thee,a bump to the gacha thread!
The reason why those videos are so popular is because they take "cringe" content,wrap it into a neat little video,and produce them in droves with little effort put into it. It's a easy way to make money.