Gacha Life Community / Anti Gacha Life Community - The Kid lords of edge, the holy crusade to tear it down and the battlefield it all takes place on.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Yotsubaaa

And I will love you 💗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: there a new gacha "hacker" by the name "Sherbase12", basically he tricking/hacking a gachatuber by the name "MB" by using a link that can leak all info, customize it into a name that can fool you, and many anti-gacha community unironically supported it and which is why GachaFall/GachaRise situation exist.
Is this the UTTP kid? Damn, I'd completely forgotten about those guys.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered what the hell this "Gacha" thing was suppose to be.

All I see are autistic pre-teens on YouTube making weird "music videos", usually involving chibi looking characters and "mature" topics. And they get a ton of views, with many getting over 500k to even 1M+.

It kind of reminds of me during 10-12 years ago when making "Maple Story Music Videos" or "MMVs" were very popular. Like I knew people who didn't even play the game and just used it to animate or whatever. But I don't ever reminder those users acting this weird.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered what the hell this "Gacha" thing was suppose to be.
The term is generally used to describe shitty free to play mobile games that try to get you to spend copious sums of cash to get rare/limited time characters or items through a randomized mechanic that's similar to gambling (except you'll never win any money).

Bayou

Power Player
kiwifarms.net
Children on the internet was a fucking disaster waiting to happen. We have the Gacha Life players who make that kind of content then those teenagers who think hating people their age makes them seem "smart". Nothing good was to come out of any of this, it's just trash vs. garbage.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, there's compilations of videos comparing Gacha edits to drawn animation.
Are they trying to say that editing a doll maker avatar takes just as much time as drawing frames for an animation?
This one baffles me more, as 4:49 has the person from the Gacha side make their own drawings for some of the frames.

Last edited:

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
For some reason, there's compilations of videos comparing Gacha edits to drawn animation.
Are they trying to say that editing a doll maker avatar takes just as much time as drawing frames for an animation?
This one baffles me more, as 4:49 has the person from the Gacha side make their own drawings for some of the frames.
Don't worry about that, it's just denial of reality. These people are just primary schoolers, if not mentally so.

Revo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Neets"R"Us

smile!
kiwifarms.net
actually i've heard of this guy. he's an absolute man child.

he actually hanged out with a girl that looked 13-14 years old, here are the screenshots of the screenshots because i couldn't get the images:
( keep in mind he's a 27 year old )

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.48.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.47.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.47.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.47.54 AM.png

and recently he took to discord to whine to his fanbase ( who most of them are children and don't have a basic understanding of what a mental illness is) here are the screenshot of a screenshot because i cant get these images:

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.40.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.43.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.44.01 AM.png

thanks to stevedender for supplying me this information.

and the reason why he purged his twitter, instagram, and half of his youtube channel is because he threw a little tantrum before releasing the gacha 18+ patch. like i said manchild.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.40.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.40.19 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
Oh hello there LOL (look who took over their twitter months ago XD yup it me - btw they kinda just handed it over to me after some sweet talk so it totally not my problem that it mine now)
always wanted to show yall this but the forum closed registration for quite a long time so whoops ...
don't bother trying to find out who I am because it ain't worth it
I'm no longer affiliated with anyone on either side
1608110151364.png

By the way, ya might wanna check this clown out
1608110502482.png

I don't know if I got his name wrong but it should be as close to the supposed facts as possible

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so I've got word that Moredom actually shot and killed himself. I own pretty much all of his shit so I'm probably gonna post the coroners notice soon if I can dig it up.
That's also not I was referring to with "cached files" Elijah. I was referring to your epic "reverse shell".

Anyway, thank you guys for helping me bully him to suicide! He was on the edge, since I've been frequently calling the Police to his house. SWAT a few times lol. He must of been paranoid. Nigger should of hid his power level.

From what I know, PBJF and null met on shibe cult. I don't actually know much about PBJF, but he only has loose ties with null. (IE: talks to him when he's bored occasionally)
oh no moredom didn't kill himself (also, proof that it's really me who they handed their twitter over to)
1608120895675.png

but wait ...
1608121030637.png

Last edited:

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've got a partial dox on Yu-Gi-Oh hero.

He lives in the US, but the niggers likely dead. I know how US public records and data aggregators work, and most of them are either bad with deaths, or don't record them at all. He lives or at least used to live in Contra Costa County, which is somewhat tight lipped on their public records.

Oh yeah, his name is Elijah Cruz Aguilar. So stop bothering me.
Apparently it's Elijah Alcantara Boyer and not Elijah Cruz Aguilar
1608122578362.png

I find the likelihood of being provided false info more convincing than having aggregators delete your private info

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
Jesus h fucking christ. I'm honestly surprised golden wind has somehow been able to scare off every member somehow. even then what is the verification process to get in anyway?
the verification process was basically "what do you know about Lunime that we don't"
by the way I was kicked and not scared off

Last edited:

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
I will admit I don’t remember there being any private channels when I was in the server - however, I distinctly remember being given admin privileges because I fucking nuked the server before I left. Do you not remember that? Did you choose to suddenly forget about it? 🤔 Maybe... your “private channel” banter is bullshit?

It seems double posting is understandably frowned upon here so I’ll edit: when nullfact0r left the AGLC, he was the owner of the AGLC.tk domain so he just deleted it. That is why the website no longer registers an IP, @Token Weeaboo. I’m assuming Goldilocks over here is too lazy to fix anything relating to the website.
oh nonononono there were no secret channels
I was head admin and didn't see any (I practically had administrator powers so you can't hide channels from me)
I'm very sorry for penta posting but I had to give everyone some catch-upping to do cuz I am catching up
I couldn't register an account back when this mess happened

Neets"R"Us

smile!
kiwifarms.net
oh nonononono there were no secret channels
I was head admin and didn't see any (I practically had administrator powers so you can't hide channels from me)
I'm very sorry for penta posting but I had to give everyone some catch-upping to do cuz I am catching up
I couldn't register an account back when this mess happened
the AGLC are a group of lying negroes

Last edited:

Neets"R"Us

smile!
kiwifarms.net
Oh hello there LOL (look who took over their twitter months ago XD yup it me - btw they kinda just handed it over to me after some sweet talk so it totally not my problem that it mine now)
always wanted to show yall this but the forum closed registration for quite a long time so whoops ...
don't bother trying to find out who I am because it ain't worth it
I'm no longer affiliated with anyone on either side
View attachment 1792104
By the way, ya might wanna check this clown out
View attachment 1792105
I don't know if I got his name wrong but it should be as close to the supposed facts as possible
wasn't that a fake account of the AGLC, even golden wind called it out, and by the edit profile it seems you are the owner of the fake account

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
wasn't that a fake account of the AGLC, even golden wind called it out, and by the edit profile it seems you are the owner of the fake account
That was their account until they handed it over to me for some weird reason (they called it fake in an attempt to cover up the fact that I was kicked)
Check the tweet replies that the account made over other gacha fags - I ain't got enough time to be making those
By the way, kicking me from the operation was the worst idea
Why would you ever cause displeasure to those who you willingly handed your email credentials, twitter account, and other stuff over??? (PS: the twitter originally was tied to nullfact0r@protonmail.com but they even gave me access to that protonmail so whoops)

Last edited:

永遠に黙れ

Endless Reticence
kiwifarms.net
1608206972496.png

LMAO he caught on (check the timestamps)
1608210365452.png

Now this is what you call a bored person uploading themself online (sarcasm)

Last edited: