Gacha Life Community / Anti Gacha Life Community - The Kid lords of edge, the holy crusade to tear it down and the battlefield it all takes place on.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dunno why I’ve been seeing people freak out over what might as well amount to a troll channel with barely any relevancy. Though then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if the individual was an actual freak who genuinely supported maps.
^5:40

Loffsman

kiwifarms.net
Good shit!
Some additional info:
I was banned for a planned raid on a Taiwanese pedophile named tailasy it had nothing to do with gacha, (zhimeta on twitter currently, I'd recommend giving a look), and that more then one youtuber was striked.
It was Loffs, Thebossman101, SteveDender, GalaxyIsOk, some random named "Noob", and The Quinnzard X.
Another sub, r/jellobug exited as a way to funnel jellobug hate to a different place, the sub was privated due to jellobug demanding it be removed.
The last is two banned mods
u/benjiov
Resigned due to mental health issues and banned because he had ties to the AGLC
And another user I forgot the name of called manu, she was banned for being 11 and lying to moderators the ban happened on 2019, Nov 6.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Good shit!
Some additional info:
I was banned for a planned raid on a Taiwanese pedophile named tailasy it had nothing to do with gacha, (zhimeta on twitter currently, I'd recommend giving a look), and that more then one youtuber was striked.
It was Loffs, Thebossman101, SteveDender, GalaxyIsOk, some random named "Noob", and The Quinnzard X.
Another sub, r/jellobug exited as a way to funnel jellobug hate to a different place, the sub was privated due to jellobug demanding it be removed.
The last is two banned mods
u/benjiov
Resigned due to mental health issues and banned because he had ties to the AGLC
And another user I forgot the name of called manu, she was banned for being 11 and lying to moderators the ban happened on 2019, Nov 6.
Who the fuck and what the fuck?

Untrue and Dishonest

I have no hole and I must dilate
kiwifarms.net
1623077061272.png1623077048814.png
[archive]