Cultcow Gail Chord Schuler / Gabrielle Chana - Crazy Gail

Trombonista

And the Oscar goes to... someone else!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those who don't know who she is, Gail Chord Schuler, aka Gabrielle Chana, aka "Crazy Gail," is a high functioning paranoid schizophrenic who believes she is in a relationship with Brent Spiner and Vladimir Putin (among others), and that the Jesuits are plotting to ruin her life.

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gabrielle_Chana
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/your.GabrielleChana
Her own website: http://www.gabriellechana.com/writer.html (archive)
Wordpress blog: https://gabriellechana.wordpress.com/ (archive)

She even has a wiki about her: http://crazygail.com/Main_Page

I wonder how she'll react to learning that the new pope is a Jesuit.

Last edited:

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
trombonista said:
For those who don't know who she is, Gail Chord Schuler is a high functioning paranoid schizophrenic who believes she is in a relationship with Brent Spiner and Vladimir Putin (among others), and that the Jesuits are plotting to ruin her life. She even has a wiki: http://crazygail.com/Main_Page

I wonder how she'll react to learning that the new pope is a Jesuit.
OH SHIT THIS CHICK
According to her Jim Carey got sucked out into space and died. And she has brain sex with Jesus.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about making a thread about her; Crazy Gail is ridiculous. Like Chris, there's a whole lingo system, family issues, outlandish claims. She refuses medication and help and that makes me feel kind of bad for her, but fuck if "brain-to-brain" isn't the most awesome term I've ever heard for a sexual encounter.

c-no

From some place even higher
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, Gabrielle Chana. I remember hearing her being mentioned in the old forum, where one of the members/former members (Chitoryu I beleive) mentioned her. Now, what makes her funny is believing that people like Putin are her husband or boyfriend while the Jesuits are trying do destroy, even going as far as launching a atomic bomb full of semen to attack the world. I couldn't help but laugh at some of the stupid things like the nukkake.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone see the video of her watching South Park and ignoring an alarm going off? So creepy, yet I couldn't not watch the complete thing.

• Agree
Reactions: marganagram

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
revengeofphil said:
So according to her, I'm dead.
K

Just thank jesus you were not tazernetted and dragged kicking and screaming to the dreaded Jesuit Rape Compound

[youtube]NIzbOXUXTF8[/youtube]
Apparently that only happens if you're one of her many husbands and Kim Jong Un. Except Jim Carey because he got sucked into space.
Seriously this chick has like, 37 husbands consisting of famous people and Jesus.

• Optimistic
Reactions: marganagram

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seahorses said:
Didn't she spend a whole summer masturbating?
Like she sat through the entire summer months masturbating? She didn't eat, get groceries or talk to another human who was actually in her vicinity and not brain to brain?
Maybe she was just having brain sex with her many husbands

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Seahorses said:
Didn't she spend a whole summer masturbating?
Like she sat through the entire summer months masturbating? She didn't eat, get groceries or talk to another human who was actually in her vicinity and not brain to brain?
Maybe she was just having brain sex with her many husbands

It was a two week masturbation fest to Jesus. Later revealed to be a Jesuit imposter Jesus.

• Informative
  • Horrifying
Reactions: stets and Vitriol

drmccoy

He's got Autism, Jim.
kiwifarms.net
Crazy Gail

http://crazygail.com/Main_Page

If anybody ever says shit about the trolls and Chris and how much they hurt him, just bring up Crazy Gail. This women is legitimate schizophrenic, and has a really bad case of it, thinks she's in relationships with Data, Putin, and many other celebrity men. She's really, really, really messed up and refuses to take her meds on a regular basis. While I enjoy the Chris stuff, the Gail trolling is really sad and pathetic because they're really adding to the massive issues of a 50 some year old women who believes that Jesus is her husband and that her family had been replaced by Jesuit clones. I read through the wiki last night and couldn't help but get a little angry at how badly certain people are trolling this women. She needs help, not some idiot pretending to be Brent Spiner.

I think there's a pretty hard line between the Chris trolling and the people fucking with Gail. Chris is an ego driven idiot with a penchant for shouting the meanest, most vile things from the rooftops. He's also responsible for the worst aspects of his life (as most of us know). Gail lives in the fantasy world that only the deeply schizophrenic can construct for themselves.

Look at the two other websites set up, the "Church of Gail" and the Jesuit website and tell me if I'm wrong. Reading through the Church of Gail forums is sad because it's her talking to the idiots pretending to be "her men" and spouting her view of her life. I don't know, it seems like some weens wanted to troll somebody and Chris was taken so they found this women on-line and began a cut-rate version of what's happened to Chris. Chris's stuff was really funny in parts and classic in many other elements. This is just sorta, I don't know, fucked up.

One small addition: various members of her family have tried to have her committed over the years but it never lasts. For all the people who want this to happen to Chris, pay attention. This women is way worse off than Chris in the mental department and there's been virtually no attempt by the state to do anything. And, hilariously enough, she's held down a steady job in this state as compared to Chris.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Re: Crazy Gail

I don't know much about this woman, but from what you said, she does have a legit and serious psychological problem. At the very least, people should leave her alone if they can't help her.

But I lol'd at how she haves a job. Even a schizophrenic can hold a job. This just shows that Chris is a lazy bum that steals money from hard working people, damn that-damn him :stupid: :alog:

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net

Chris does the things he does largely out of stupidity, narcissism, greed, or flat out spite. Watching him train wreck is satisfying because all he has ever had to do is consider that the sun doesn't shine directly out of his ass, and that other people's feelings are just as important as his own, but he doesn't want to. His schemes to manipulate people around him are hilariously transparent, and fail with almost flawless predictability.

Someone with legit mental issues who maybe hears voices or literally can not seperate reality from fantasy even if they tried as hard as possible is not funny, nor is it satisfying to watch them fail, because they can't help it.

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net

Didn't the trolls actually end up protecting her from her own ex-husband, who was trying to exploit her delusions?