GAINING WEIGHT? + COME SHOPPING WITH ME - 11/27/19 -

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
"Vlogging is stressful" bitch what else you got to do? It's your fucking job.
Beggy is on Xans or other benzo. You can definitely tell when she's sitting at the table. She's fucked up. I've seen that too many times.
Btw bloblynn you can't drive because you can't fit behind the wheel.
Why so secretive about those friends? Every one knows it's Shrek and Dusty.

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Should be the candy aisle since she's buying gummy candy vitamins for some reason.
We all know the reason.

WTF was all that vitamin talk anyway? “I heard vitamins don’t work but I’m buying them anyway” (paraphrasing). Amber, did you get that from your chemtrails conspiracy group? Don’t lie to us.

Well, if this is the quality content we can look forward to during Vlogmas, I need to buy more alcohol.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
For all her insistence that "things have changed!", I'm not buying. As the old saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Has she not done this countless times before; giddily announced big, BIG changes, show us a few days of pseudo hurrying & scurrying around in slightly more lively fashion, only to crash & burn? Personally, I'm going to need receipts - lots & lots of receipts, including but not limited to - a weigh in. She's still playing both sides - telling us she wants to do this off YouTube, but hinting & teasing every single video... multiple times. And ultimately, she's still eating like crap. Instant oatmeal is loaded with sodium - over 300 mg. per packet & I refuse to believe our 'hongry' girl is only having 1 packet for breakfast. That fajita style chicken - again, loaded with sodium & a serving is 3 ounces. 3 ounces is her first mouthful. The Velveeta cheese - not on any legit diet I've ever seen. Chinese buffet either. It will be interesting what she admits to eating today, on Thanksgiving. If she doesn't just try to slide right by that.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
"Vlogging is stressful" bitch what else you got to do? It's your fucking job.
Beggy is on Xans or other benzo. You can definitely tell when she's sitting at the table. She's fucked up. I've seen that too many times.
Btw bloblynn you can't drive because you can't fit behind the wheel.
Why so secretive about those friends? Every one knows it's Shrek and Dusty.
I thought it was vicodin but I could be wrong. Either way I'm looking forward to the withdrawal.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All the worthless shit she buys...I read a comment on one of her videos and it hit it right on the head: She shops for the life she wants not for the life she has.
That's somehow even more sad. Knock-off "luxury" brands, dollar store gifts, countless food prep items and water bottles... She really think that's all normal people spend their money on.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was vicodin but I could be wrong. Either way I'm looking forward to the withdrawal.
If they're benzos she's going to have a hell of a time coming off them. Ah she'll prob be on them the rest of her life.
You're right. Vicodin withdrawls aren't fun either.
The southern states are very picky prescribing opioids these days.
It looks like good old benzos.
And why the fuck is Beggy driving like that.
Yeah click baiting again Big Al. You're not losing weight.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Becky could barely lift her arms up at the table when talking to amber. Whats crazy is shes driving a AL who apparently has car anxiety with no seatbelt in that condition lol.

Apparently whatever is wrong with Becky causes amber to "wake up in the night screaming crying" but not enough to be driven to buffets. She doesn't give a shit at all.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, God! That neck ring. 🤢 View attachment 1028116
Imagine that her neck is constantly resting on itself, or her chin equivalent is resting on her neck so long that it discolors like an ass crack. Her body is a field trip for medical students, hope she donates it when she eventually dies of what ever obesity related ends up killing her. Even her earlobes and her fucking hairline are accumulating fat. I'd pay to be present at her autopsy, it would be more interesting than her vlogs.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino