GAINING WEIGHT? + COME SHOPPING WITH ME - 11/27/19 -

Long Dong Johnson

kiwifarms.net
There's something particularly funny and annoying when a grown woman nearly in her 30's like Amber shows off her drawings all sheepishly "i don't even know what this is it's so bad and random LOL" as if she's a quirky 14 year old girl who thinks she's amazing at art but acts humble to fish for compliments. Her doodles that probably took her over an hour looked like clip art knock offs. She was that girl in school who drew shitty sort of semi realistic eyes on her notebook paper thinking she's an artist.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Imagine that her neck is constantly resting on itself, or her chin equivalent is resting on her neck so long that it discolors like an ass crack. Her body is a field trip for medical students, hope she donates it when she eventually dies of what ever obesity related ends up killing her. Even her earlobes and her fucking hairline are accumulating fat. I'd pay to be present at her autopsy, it would be more interesting than her vlogs.
Unfortunately, she'd be unable to donate because she simply weighs too much. They take up to 180-200 pounds for men, for women it's a bit less.

If they did autopsy her, it would be some poor doctor spelunking down canyons and walls of fat just to excavate her internal organs.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
They're not actually rated for someone her weight. Then again, they're not supposed to be ridden out into the parking lot to be abandoned either, and that doesn't fucking stop her.

Rate me however you want, but goddamn. The world is going to be an objectively better place when she dies.
I saw an abandoned cart at the grocery the other day. But it was by one of the handicapped spots. You now - someone who probably actually needed one and not some fatass who ate themselves into not being able to walk.

Still trying to convince herself she's a lezbean, I see.

"Vlogging is stressful"
I wish my job were that "stressful". Lazy bitch.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
No one is even mentioning her turning on all of those Christmas musical things at the same time with her fat beetus paw. Imagine shopping there for real and witnessing a 600lb blob vlogging on a scootypuff while setting off every annoying musical Christmas ornament in the aisle.
I think everyone is still entirely too triggered to mention it.

Also not mentioned: Their Thanksgiving plans. Rickie and Eric are making ham which Amber doesn't like, so she and Becky will be having a day old rotisserie chicken and a box of Velveeta shells and cheese.

Well, Amber will. I suspect Becky's plan was to abandon her to go spend the day with her mother the cancer scammer and her sister the pedo fucker.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
That last still from her latest video. If she wants to try & maintain the illusion she's losing weight, she might want to remove the nose ring. It's quickly getting swallowed up by nose fat.

Added: the autopsy video is REALLY worth watching & no, not gross. They're very circumspect with what they show.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
That last still from her latest video. If she wants to try & maintain the illusion she's losing weight, she might want to remove the nose ring. It's quickly getting swallowed up by nose fat.
Exactly what I've said. One day, it won't be visible, and someone will say something about it, and she claim she "lost" it somehow (hee Hee HEE! in that cackling three step, ear-splitting thing she does), but in reality, it will just have been consumed, much like what is happening to the rest of her face.

Also, I've noticed the she's added "if you will" to the list of (super!) annoying, overused (kuh-yuuute) phrases she latches on like a fat-brained dumbass who can't come up with better descriptors when communicating (situation).

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So,how much lobotomizing medications is Becky on now? I counted she only blinked three times during her portion of the video this chick is zoned the fuck out.

She is fucked off her gunt and this bitch is driving around in that state as well.

Last edited:

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
So,how much lobotomizing medications is Becky on now? I counted she only blinked three times during her portion of the video this chick is zoned the fuck out.

She is fucked off her gunt and this bitch is driving around in that state as well.
ways amber could die #82639: getting thrown through the windshield like a 600 lb projectile after becky passes out behind the wheel and crashes. bonus points if they’re on their way back from wommart with some fresh binge food that amber was shrieking over after becky had just taken a handful of downers. the state troopers have to break out the snow shovels early because she popped like a water balloon and there are blobs of her spattered along the entirety of highway 80.

becky survives because she was wearing a seatbelt.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ways amber could die #82639: getting thrown through the windshield like a 600 lb projectile after becky passes out behind the wheel and crashes. bonus points if they’re on their way back from wommart with some fresh binge food that amber was shrieking over after becky had just taken a handful of downers. the state troopers have to break out the snow shovels early because she popped like a water balloon and there are blobs of her spattered along the entirety of highway 80.

becky survives because she was wearing a seatbelt.
There is no way in hell Thumb Butler is not fucked up on whatever cocktail of mind numbing medications daily. She has been looking more and more like a zombie in each video that has been posted lately.
The video before this one she was laying on the c ouch just staring at the wall while all was jabbering on, I am waiting for the day Necky forgets to take all her dope and completely snaps.

Ishmael

Komm, süsser Tod
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
303DC4FF-11AB-45E4-8450-C001A2A9132C.jpeg

Her hourglass drawing is particularly interesting. It has a particularly erotic, violent energy. Looking as though semen are swimming towards a bloody womb—their only purpose in life impossible to carry out, perhaps symbolic of her futile own sexual energy. Or possibly, even darker, they are swimming towards a virgin entrance—maybe alluding to abuse she received while in foster care? From her own estranged father? An aborted pregnancy we were never told about? We will never know.

Also does Becky have brain cancer lol why is her face fucking asymmetrical

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino