GAINING WEIGHT? + COME SHOPPING WITH ME - 11/27/19 -

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen Becky as fucked up as when she was at the table sipping tea from her spoon.

Amberlynn is going to be asking her rapid-fire questions! Wake her up first Amber.
Her sudden overly sedation is sort of scary - especially since she's driving and didn't seem "all there" in Walmart either.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1029632

Her hourglass drawing is particularly interesting. It has a particularly erotic, violent energy. Looking as though semen are swimming towards a bloody womb—their only purpose in life impossible to carry out, perhaps symbolic of her futile own sexual energy. Or possibly, even darker, they are swimming towards a virgin entrance—maybe alluding to abuse she received while in foster care? From her own estranged father? An aborted pregnancy we were never told about? We will never know.

Also does Becky have brain cancer lol why is her face fucking asymmetrical
Becky claims to have had some sort of accident is why her face is looking like a stroke victim but honestly I swear her mouth is becoming more and more crooked and I feel like her mouth is not only crooked by drooping like a stroke victim. Becky seems to be declining quickly, mentally and even though she did lose a little weight her drug use or whatever shit shes taking is really impairing her. Becky also has high blood pressure and various other issues and we are pretty sure the latest is beetus. Fucked up AL has her go to the buffet and buys all sorts of platter trays full of shit because she could care less about her own girlfriends health whom she claims to love and care about. I love how AL in her true to life selfish fashion pretends Becky is being "so funneh" but really she all sorts of mentally fucked and high as giraffe pussy but why would AL care so long as Becky can sit upright to cart fatty around to Wommart and the buffet.

ETA: Touching on what I mentioned earlier about Neckys face she would have had to have had an accident pretty goddamned bad in order to shift half her face over to the side, I think hers in a combo of inbred hick shit and a mini stroke.

Last edited:

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Becky claims to have had some sort of accident is why her face is looking like a stroke victim but honestly I swear her mouth is becoming more and more crooked and I feel like her mouth is not only crooked by drooping like a stroke victim. Becky seems to be declining quickly, mentally and even though she did lose a little weight her drug use or whatever shit shes taking is really impairing her. Becky also has high blood pressure and various other issues and we are pretty sure the latest is beetus. Fucked up AL has her go to the buffet and buys all sorts of platter trays full of shit because she could care less about her own girlfriends health whom she claims to love and care about. I love how AL in her true to life selfish fashion pretends Becky is being "so funneh" but really she all sorts of mentally fucked and high as giraffe pussy but why would AL care so long as Becky can sit upright to cart fatty around to Wommart and the buffet.

ETA: Touching on what I mentioned earlier about Neckys face she would have had to have had an accident pretty goddamned bad in order to shift half her face over to the side, I think hers in a combo of inbred hick shit and a mini stroke.
Sounds like stroke to me. Becky isn't even 30 and already she's having severe health problems that some people would associate in later ages.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
I wish my job were that "stressful". Lazy bitch.
It is though. Imagine getting up and realizing you have to figure out how to film your sad, nearly immobile life but make it seem less sad. That shit takes planning. That's why she's always at Walmart or restaurants. She needs something low-effort to prove she gets out. She reuses content ideas because it's all she does and is so far the only thing she knows how to manipulate. Yeah, her lies have holes all over the place and she acts stupid, but like my mom says it gets her more views so it's fine by Amber. She wants to be a master manipulator but she just doesn't have the brain capacity or the patience.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It is though. Imagine getting up and realizing you have to figure out how to film your sad, nearly immobile life but make it seem less sad. That shit takes planning. That's why she's always at Walmart or restaurants. She needs something low-effort to prove she gets out. She reuses content ideas because it's all she does and is so far the only thing she knows how to manipulate. Yeah, her lies have holes all over the place and she acts stupid, but like my mom says it gets her more views so it's fine by Amber. She wants to be a master manipulator but she just doesn't have the brain capacity or the patience.
"Low" describes so many things about Big Al. Her intelligence. Her effort. Her followthrough. Her fupa (and hanging lower every day!). The only thing that ranks high on her ability list is her narcissistic, manipulative, victim complex.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Off to the Chinese buffett we go!
View attachment 1029898
Powerleveing shenanigans aside, Becky looks like she's on tranquilizers of some variety. I'd very much doubt she's on major tranquilizers (also known as antipsychotic medications). But that face and behavior looks like a moderate dose of benzodiazepines, as many others have pointed out.

Also it looks like her eyes are tracking oddly, but I'll leave that kind of observation to one of our medical professional Kiwis.

Amber vlogging becky behind her with the cart is pathetic. Imagine that being your life at 28, jesus.

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought people were exaggerating about Becky driving drunk many moons ago & just ran with it because it was funny. But here she is, clearly driving around while stoned out of her gourd in real time.

I don't care about those two, but other people are going to get seriously hurt if this keeps up.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
I thought people were exaggerating about Becky driving drunk many moons ago & just ran with it because it was funny. But here she is, clearly driving around while stoned out of her gourd in real time.

I don't care about those two, but other people are going to get seriously hurt if this keeps up.
Didn't Becky get into a car accident semi-recently? I seem to have a vague memory of something happening to their car that was more severe than the inevitable damage that wheeling around the weight equivalent of a juvenile elephant would cause.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino