GAINING WEIGHT? + COME SHOPPING WITH ME - 11/27/19 -

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I thought people were exaggerating about Becky driving drunk many moons ago & just ran with it because it was funny. But here she is, clearly driving around while stoned out of her gourd in real time.

I don't care about those two, but other people are going to get seriously hurt if this keeps up.
I think Becky should be the most worried. If they roll, amber will straight up flatten her.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
"Low" describes so many things about Big Al. Her intelligence. Her effort. Her followthrough. Her fupa (and hanging lower every day!). The only thing that ranks high on her ability list is her narcissistic, manipulative, victim complex.
It's truly strange how life has not changed her in any way. I know most of us have been through extremely painful things in life that ended up humbling us, teaching us lessons.
Its as though big Al is stunted at teen level. Can you imagine the manipulation she pulled on her foster families and her own grandmother? And how she manipulates her girlfriends.
I don't really get the dynamics of the affection/sexual aspects of Beggy and her relationship. You know she is absolutely too fat and stinky for anyone to want to be close to. So Beggy is fucked up out of her head on drugs to carry on as a caretaker for this lazy blob.
Saying she takes a shower every day is utter nonsense. She's too lazy to even change out of her clothes for days at a time.
She probably just slaps on some of that Clinical Strength Secret and that's it.
Repulsive as hell. Everything about her. How could someone let themselves go that far?

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
No one is even mentioning her turning on all of those Christmas musical things at the same time with her fat beetus paw. Imagine shopping there for real and witnessing a 600lb blob vlogging on a scootypuff while setting off every annoying musical Christmas ornament in the aisle.
Everyone who worked retail was too triggered and blacked that part out of their memory.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
And she still drives!!! Holy shit! I hope she gets her drivers licence taken away.
Wouldn't that put a damper on Big Al's hauling to get food trips. Damn if Beggy couldn't drive, big Al would for sure be trying to find someone else.
She can't do without that Chinese buffet and all the other shit she puts into her body.

Last edited:

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
"Vlogging every day is stressful"

I had to stop there before I got so infuriated I stated a-loging and powerleveling.

This woman does /nothing/. Absolutely nothing, ALL day long. The coloring books should be evidence enough of that. What could possibly be so stressful about filming for 20 minutes a day? She doesn't edit or do anything that would take up that much time. Doesn't clean up, do makeup, prep for filming, think about what type of content she's going to post. She literally just wings it, slices random clips together, and uploads it for Womart, takeout and Torrid bucks. We're getting a lecture from the laziest individual on the face of the planet who does NOTHING all day long except watch Youtube, bad movies, color crappy crafts and go out to gorge herself about how STRESSFUL it is to do her "job"

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
"Vlogging every day is stressful"

I had to stop there before I got so infuriated I stated a-loging and powerleveling.

This woman does /nothing/. Absolutely nothing, ALL day long. The coloring books should be evidence enough of that. What could possibly be so stressful about filming for 20 minutes a day? She doesn't edit or do anything that would take up that much time. Doesn't clean up, do makeup, prep for filming, think about what type of content she's going to post. She literally just wings it, slices random clips together, and uploads it for Womart, takeout and Torrid bucks. We're getting a lecture from the laziest individual on the face of the planet who does NOTHING all day long except watch Youtube, bad movies, color crappy crafts and go out to gorge herself about how STRESSFUL it is to do her "job"
I dunno. I’d rather keep my day job, Vlogging would be pretty stressful, I’d think. It’s easier to watch and laugh. Cheap entertainment...

snailslime

(((Milkers)))
kiwifarms.net
Where do morbidly obese landwhales even buy their clothes from? (Once they start getting My 600lb Life levels of fat.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino