GAINING WEIGHT? + COME SHOPPING WITH ME - 11/27/19 -

PissPool

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like stroke to me. Becky isn't even 30 and already she's having severe health problems that some people would associate in later ages.
My theory is Becky got diagnosed with heart failure. She clearly got some really bad news and has been depressed ever since. The low sodium diet is almost always given to people with heart conditions and HF is the most common. With Beckys poor health and blood pressure I wouldn’t be surprised.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
The bitch is melting... damn the unattended boobs are dropping fast.... (all 3 of them)

View attachment 1028935
In the top right picture, or the first one, her body looks like a giant face of one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

EDIT: I meant top left not top right even though top right or second picture kinda shows the TMNT too.

Last edited:

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
The epitome of a dainty 28 year old:
View attachment 1028139

She didn't even make it a full 2 weeks for Vlogmas last year. I will be very surprised if she completes it unless it's mostly pre-recorded, since it seems she exhausted all of her effort during her failed 100 days of uploading.

And for those of you keeping track at home, her hair has been washed as of 11/27/2019.
View attachment 1028143
She's getting to the point where she can barely fit in the frame. I'm scurred.

Reactions: Moonpie

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
"Vlogging every day is stressful"

I had to stop there before I got so infuriated I stated a-loging and powerleveling.

This woman does /nothing/. Absolutely nothing, ALL day long. The coloring books should be evidence enough of that. What could possibly be so stressful about filming for 20 minutes a day? She doesn't edit or do anything that would take up that much time. Doesn't clean up, do makeup, prep for filming, think about what type of content she's going to post. She literally just wings it, slices random clips together, and uploads it for Womart, takeout and Torrid bucks. We're getting a lecture from the laziest individual on the face of the planet who does NOTHING all day long except watch Youtube, bad movies, color crappy crafts and go out to gorge herself about how STRESSFUL it is to do her "job"
It’s true, vlogging is the only responsibility AL has. And because she’s so unused to having literally any other responsibilities, even cooking or cleaning as anyone in their thirties would regularly be doing, she pitches a baby fit about it all the time because she has no understanding that reward requires effort. Why would she understand that? She has a gorlfriend that will give her anything she wants, housemates who are too pussy to stand up to her (and I don’t give a fuck about all the “shade” they throw at her, they still can’t stand their ground for shit and I can’t respect either one of them), a job where she can shuffle around markers for ten minutes and make enough to stay 600+ and gaining while lavishing herself with haul after haul of cheap junk. She knows she can live gluttonously without ever lifting a sausage finger, so of course whenever she has to do something, she feels like we as her audience owe her. Even though she’s literally getting paid for it already.
What really pisses me off is when she plays Humble Vloggerlynn and goes on about how much she luhvs YouTube, she’s such a dedicated and official famous Youtuber, she even has three work agendas she bought from Target you guize and they’re soooo kyoot! No doubt she likes the attention, but if you offered her the same consistent paycheck in return for her never posting to her YouTube channel again, you bet she’d shut that shit down in a heartbeat. This ain’t a passion for her. It’s for attention and shekels, and she’s pissed any time she has to do the slightest bit of quote-unquote “work” to get it.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
My theory is Becky got diagnosed with heart failure. She clearly got some really bad news and has been depressed ever since. The low sodium diet is almost always given to people with heart conditions and HF is the most common. With Beckys poor health and blood pressure I wouldn’t be surprised.
She may have that too but she definitely said she got a kidney diagnosis, which has a low sodium diet as well.

kiwifarms.net
"Vlogging every day is stressful"

I had to stop there before I got so infuriated I stated a-loging and powerleveling.

This woman does /nothing/. Absolutely nothing, ALL day long. The coloring books should be evidence enough of that. What could possibly be so stressful about filming for 20 minutes a day? She doesn't edit or do anything that would take up that much time. Doesn't clean up, do makeup, prep for filming, think about what type of content she's going to post. She literally just wings it, slices random clips together, and uploads it for Womart, takeout and Torrid bucks. We're getting a lecture from the laziest individual on the face of the planet who does NOTHING all day long except watch Youtube, bad movies, color crappy crafts and go out to gorge herself about how STRESSFUL it is to do her "job"

it's been discussed what would AL do if her youtube bucks dried out. I'm surprised people still watch her since she's really become so boring. this one with her in Walmart was a little interesting because you get to see people's reactions to her riding around the scooter. I only seen 2 other people on a scooter in this video..an older lady as she was going in and someone by the pharmacy. I didn't see any other 600 pounds blobs on one. She mentally and physically couldn't get a real job. She doesn't drive and she's too fat to take public transportation so she wouldn't even be able to go out and do anything else.

If AL stopped bringing in the money Becky would have to get a job and could meet someone else like Dusty did. Or Becky could get in an accident or have a heart attack. Then without a caretaker to push around AL would be really screwed. I think even if AL lost youtube or Becky it still wouldn't be a wake up call for her.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It is not if but when the YT money will stop. Would anyone watch her in 5 years? By then she would be totally bed bound even if she lose 200 pounds; her hip/knee/ankle bone structure would have give up. She is likely be on welfare, living in social housing, and having a wretched miserable life.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised people still watch her since she's really become so boring.
Her life is boring, there's nothing in it but eating and buying garbage (both cheap and over-priced).

To me, her best videos are the ones where she spouts off bullshit/fat logic and contradicts herself while seeming to think that she knows what she's talking about and that she's schooling us uneducated yokels. The video she's put out this year that best illustrates that is the one with the "truth" about her weight loss doctor.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
In the top right picture, or the first one, her body looks like a giant face of one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Thanks, asshole, now I can't unsee that. Although that may make for some amusing future viewing: spot the TMNT!

She's getting to the point where she can barely fit in the frame. I'm scurred.
Her sitdowns are the worst for that. I think it's because she can't see for shit, and she has to have her camera phone close enough that she can eyefuck herself as she's filming. That "close enough" means her fat ass is way too close and takes up the entire field.

It is not if but when the YT money will stop. Would anyone watch her in 5 years? By then she would be totally bed bound even if she lose 200 pounds; her hip/knee/ankle bone structure would have give up. She is likely be on welfare, living in social housing, and having a wretched miserable life.
People would watch that boring shit just like they watch her current boring shit.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I could see her doing what Schenee from My 600 Pound Life is currently doing- mukbangs (including “food stamp” ones) while in the hospital after pissing blood.

How the hell can someone reach that size and not panic is beyond me.
Denial is one helluva drug.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino