• ”This isn't autism, this is a way of life.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Gal pal Facebook update 12/19/13

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Pikonic, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also note that both Sarah and Kellie have pictures of their children as their profile pics.

A friendly reminder to anyone thinking of Facebooking Kellie or Sarah more links/videos:
    No trolling plans. The forum is not a gathering place for people wanting to upset Chris.

Also, here's a post a few days ago from Molly. I'm not sure if this was added to Discussion yet.
    [​IMG]

Pikonic

Pikonic Now catchable in Pokémon GO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's only a matter of time before they find For Julies Eyes Only.MP4

A Witty Name

A Witty Name A Witty Title
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm waiting for the day she gets a hold of the Cakefarts video.

fuzzypickles

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. one of us, one of us

Shadow

Shadow Tainted by taint

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm hoping one of them finds CWCFlyingElephants.

Springblossom

Springblossom Dungeon Crawlaholic

kiwifarms.net
  6. If they don't find it, someone is probably going to send it to them. :julay:

Roomi

Roomi Galaxy Fighter

kiwifarms.net
  7. I hope she doesn't discover :fapcup:. it'll ruin her thirst for orange soda forever.

Arkangel

Arkangel Pull the Linux Kill-Switch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I can't wait till they discover the CWCKI and spend hours of their lives pouring over what their "abandonment" has done to him.

littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think it would be far better if they came across the "WANT WOMAN" muscle bra at Friday's After 5 or Chris's video addressing Unilever. The things Chris does by himself are always the funniest. Imagine when they find Carlos Chantor... That was all Chris.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I can't wait until all of his HS friends start screaming :julay:

Male

Male This guy fucks!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. That would be glorious. AUGH YEAH

kiwifarms.net
  12. And Chris still remains silent (as far as we know)

Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I think the better thing for them to do would be to ignore him. Something like this is probably going to be the final straw in the the saga, and he'll wind up dead.

bradsternum

bradsternum Won't Call Anyone

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm also curious as to why they're doing this now, since they know first hand he's special, and he's been suicidal lately.

Pikonic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. And, you know, unlike Chris, they're supposed to be fully grown, responsible adults. They're acting like high schoolers.*

*Yes, I realize we follow Chris and laugh and the rest, but we don't I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME out and share his statuses on Facebook and the like.

bradsternum

bradsternum Won't Call Anyone

kiwifarms.net
  16. All of this deliciousness coming right around christmas? Maybe God is a troll...........

kiwifarms.net
  17. That only adds to the confusion, since they did the mature thing and were nice to him in high school.

Pikonic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. He's been harassing them and being a general creeper so I'm not surprised to see them starting to kick back.

Hyperion

Hyperion D E A D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. We'd never bring attention to Chris's status updates... on Facebook. Because we're better than that.

Uzumaki

Uzumaki Black Iron General of the Evil Army Shadow Line

kiwifarms.net
  20. And then he contacts them all over 10 years later out of nowhere, harasses them in various ways, and calls them out, shit talking them when they don't roll over and act like how he wants.

I'm not surprised they're discovering things now. It's not like it occurred to any of them in the last 10 years to google that poor sad autistic kid and see what came up. They're finding it out because Chris did it to himself by adding them and constantly harassing them. They're allowed to have a laugh over it just like we always have.

Shadow

Shadow Tainted by taint

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.