Gambling Gunt - Gunt's Latest Vice

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Do you think gunt actually watches these sportsball games? I get the feeling he just looks up tips and commentators or highlights and goes off that. Probably spends most of the game reading his thread and seethe tweeting.
Gunt is just like Mersh when it comes to Sports bets and crypto. They buy when the green arrows are projected to go up or when the crypto graph is at its peak (worst time to buy)

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Do you think gunt actually watches these sportsball games? I get the feeling he just looks up tips and commentators or highlights and goes off that. Probably spends most of the game reading his thread and seethe tweeting.
i think he watches he's still a redneck at heart and was talking about sports pre-2021, from what he's said about previous bets i'd have a hard time believing he even looks up tips. maybe just turns on ESPN and then looks at the bets and goes "i bet the jets will have a good week" but he's not actively researching and following trends and sharps and all that crap like other betters. hell he can barely work a fucking computer as it is.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
i think he watches he's still a redneck at heart and was talking about sports pre-2021, from what he's said about previous bets i'd have a hard time believing he even looks up tips. maybe just turns on ESPN and then looks at the bets and goes "i bet the jets will have a good week" but he's not actively researching and following trends and sharps and all that crap like other betters. hell he can barely work a fucking computer as it is.
Ralph admitted he only watches or pretends to watch a bit to not be called gay

edit i feel the need to point out that this actually happened and isnt me being schizo, he didnt say he specifically did it but he did say all guys should be into it to not seem gay and iirc did say he was pressured by other guys and the expectation as a reason he got into sports.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralphamale baby! Can't stop winning.
View attachment 2796399
Tweet | Archive
He’s been gambling for days and finally gets a win he can share on Twitter. It makes one wonder how much he’s been losing between this and his big $500 cash flash post. Long time in between Ralphmale boasting.

Ralphmale will pretend he’s going home up $950 lol.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2796399
Tweet | Archive
Still can't afford to prove his child is his though. Broke bitch. Pop off about how much your clothes cost you or whatever credit card company you plan on declaring bankruptcy from.

Post your ledger, bitch. That's what real winners do. They're not afraid to show that off. Except you'd shatter the absolutely pathetic self-image you've created. You can't even own up to having a child, why would you do that? I can't write an insult that isn't instantly made worse by something Ralph does on day+1.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2796399
Tweet | Archive
He could have placed this bet from his phone. Don't see why he is betting sports all of a sudden. No way he keeps up with it enough But hey, he is the Ralpha Male he has throw away money to burn. Killstream.tv is generating for him bigly. All that LBRY adds up fast. He might almost have more money than Tonka by now.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He could have placed this bet from his phone. Don't see why he is betting sports all of a sudden. No way he keeps up with it enough But hey, he is the Ralpha Male he has throw away money to burn. Killstream.tv is generating for him bigly. All that LBRY adds up fast. He might almost have more money than Tonka by now.
? He's been betting sports the entire time. He normally does it from his phone and even complained that in Vegas and couldn't do that unless he was physically in the sports betting location because of Nevada law. VA allows sports betting apps.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
? He's been betting sports the entire time. He normally does it from his phone and even complained that in Vegas and couldn't do that unless he was physically in the sports betting location because of Nevada law. VA allows sports betting apps.
Your level of snark is off the charts. Calm down bro. Or keep holding internet grudges that nobody gives a fuck about. Cope harder bro.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your level of snark is off the charts. Calm down bro. Or keep holding internet grudges that nobody gives a fuck about. Cope harder bro.
I didn’t detect any snark, but what he said is true. I think Sportbooks going legal in Virginia in Jan 2021 really hooked the Gunt in a big way. He no longer had to waddle down to the gas station poker machine to piss away his money. He could do what he does best, being an degenerate addict sitting on his fat ass at home staring at his little screen.

He is constantly mentioning getting comped, match bonuses, etc…he’s like a walking betting app marketing cliche at this point.