Gambling Gunt - Gunt's Latest Vice

Cup Noodle

Transgender/species/dimensional. Nyaa, Nyaan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last person I knew that got addicted to gambling and pills ended up shooting their father (enabler) dead and wound up in prison. It's a good thing Ralph can't own firearms and his parents are already dead. If I were May though, I'd be concerned.

Mr. Manchester

CHRIST IS KANG
kiwifarms.net
The last person I knew that got addicted to gambling and pills ended up shooting their father (enabler) dead and wound up in prison. It's a good thing Ralph can't own firearms and his parents are already dead. If I were May though, I'd be concerned.
If it helps you sleep at night, May is a genuine tard and thus will likely be able to tap into her tard strength if threatened. Ralph is also half bruise now and Lord Beetus will never allow that to fully heal. If I was in Vegas eating some delicious plain beef, I'd put money on May winning that fight.

Cup Noodle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
May is a genuine tard for sure hanging on to minor ecelbs for the clout that she will never receive. She yelled at Chris through that motel room door that she was a tranny lol. I wish that full stream was available. I watched it and wish I had downloaded some kind of screen capping program. On the other hand she is a petite woman that I'm minorly attracted to. I have weird tastes in women. If the gunt doesn't end up in jail for his other transgressions, I can easily see him attacking her from pure proximity. If he is too pussy for that he will wait until "his" child is born and take out his anger at fagmenco and the shiester Nick on Ronnie Ralph the third.

Cup Noodle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope someone clipped this
#MeToo I watched the whole thing from the time they were "going into battle" to the point the gunt got scared once they actually got there and after at least a half hour of waffling sent his horse in. After Chris didn't open the door to May's tranny admission they went to the Mall and got kicked out. They found some snaggle toothed retard and called him a kiwi farmer and harassed him for a while before they decided to head home. I forget which one it was, but one of Ralph's simps called Ralph while he was on the way home and told him the cops had arrived. The gunt turned around and you could hear all the horses from the superchat mobile grunting. He got there just in time to ruin a christorical event by shouting "Killstream Baby" over it. As soon as that was over his simp restreamer ended the live stream and deleted it knowing that it was in fact not a huge win but a huge embarrassment. I think he probably waffled for more than thirty minutes. It seems like there was a hour talking about gunting out on pizza. If any Ralph simp wants to correct the record I invite you to post the full livestream.

BlackGorillaPerson

kiwifarms.net

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Is Grandpappie Ralph still around. I thought he was the one who gifted Ronnie the piece of land that Ronnie gifted to Ethan and Evan.

BlackGorillaPerson

kiwifarms.net
Is Grandpappie Ralph still around. I thought he was the one who gifted Ronnie the piece of land that Ronnie gifted to Ethan and Evan.
No Ralph lives past 60 with the severe alcoholism and poor people's diets that they subsist on so he died decades ago. I don't have the exact date but I'm sure my buddy @anuscabbage12 (Hannibal#1709 on Discord) could get you that info.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
May is a genuine tard for sure hanging on to minor ecelbs for the clout that she will never receive. She yelled at Chris through that motel room door that she was a tranny lol. I wish that full stream was available. I watched it and wish I had downloaded some kind of screen capping program. On the other hand she is a petite woman that I'm minorly attracted to. I have weird tastes in women. If the gunt doesn't end up in jail for his other transgressions, I can easily see him attacking her from pure proximity. If he is too pussy for that he will wait until "his" child is born and take out his anger at fagmenco and the shiester Nick on Ronnie Ralph the third.

I hope someone clipped this

#MeToo I watched the whole thing from the time they were "going into battle" to the point the gunt got scared once they actually got there and after at least a half hour of waffling sent his horse in. After Chris didn't open the door to May's tranny admission they went to the Mall and got kicked out. They found some snaggle toothed exceptional individual and called him a kiwi farmer and harassed him for a while before they decided to head home. I forget which one it was, but one of Ralph's simps called Ralph while he was on the way home and told him the cops had arrived. The gunt turned around and you could hear all the horses from the superchat mobile grunting. He got there just in time to ruin a christorical event by shouting "Killstream Baby" over it. As soon as that was over his simp restreamer ended the live stream and deleted it knowing that it was in fact not a huge win but a huge embarrassment. I think he probably waffled for more than thirty minutes. It seems like there was a hour talking about gunting out on pizza. If any Ralph simp wants to correct the record I invite you to post the full livestream.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Didn't go money line, what a cuck. I see we're back to $100 bets? I guess we can confirm that the one $2k bet was him draining his account on a hail mary because money is getting tight.

Someone speculated, and I think it's true, that the the $2k bet was probably off a promotion.

Around that time, one of the gambling sites were offering a "Risk free bet" promotion, where you transferred up to $5k to their betting app, and your first bet with that cash(or something) will be reimbursed if you lose. It's just a ploy to get gambling addicts to put large lumps sums into their app knowing most will gamble away their winnings anyways.

So Ralph bought on the promotion, uploaded at least $2k, threw it all on a sportsball bet, planning to go back to his minor $50-100 bets after being reimbursed, but made $5k in a windfall.

That I'm fairly certain is truth, they're are other things I speculate. Did he just deposit $2k or is there $3k left of the max promotion he kept quiet about? We think he pulls that $5k winning money out and goes to Vegas again, but did he or was that money left in app for more gambling, and he spent more liquid funds on the win euphoria?

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An out of state Bama fan? What a faggot. tl;dr for non sports nerds, Bama is the winning destination the best college recruits go to. It is a powerhouse. You choose to root for them so you can be assured you'll basically never watch your team lose. Hilarious with all his west Memphis pride. He truly hates everything about himself, including the state he was born in and everything that comes with it.