Game of Thrones Thread -

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so. Game of Thrones Season 3 is out soon, and given the "interesting" events that will happen in the next season, I think we should have a premptive thread for those who have not read the books who want to voice their opinion on the show and what is going to go down this season.

Please keep it spoiler free, people who have read the books, but feel free to VERY vaguely hint as to what will happen if you are feeling particularly sadistic

Reactions: Chester Rigby

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, I'll very vaguely hint as to what will happen, that's the price you pay for being illiterate.

but yeah, I love Game of Thrones, but I really only read the books.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Season 3-4 promise to be some of the best TV in history, with absolutely zero hyperbole.

After that I couldn't give less of a fuck what happens to it, really, since the fourth and fifth books were such huge letdowns.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well the first episode is out, and it did not disappoint.

Bring on the Bloody Mummers is all I have to say

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is this tread dead?!‽
In an hour and 15 minutes the
purple wedding
is happening!!!
Woo.

Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

Pikonic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? They're doing it NOW?
There's a lot after that that's worth 8 episodes
Tyrion needs to be arrested
Sansa needs to escape
Tyrion needs a trial
Tommen needs to be crowned
Oberyn needs to be awesome
Oberyn needs to die
Balon has to die
Lysa needs to be crazy
Lysa needs to die
ZOMBIE CAT!!!!!!!
The war at the wall
Danny fucking Darrio

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess, but it just seems REALLY early in the season to do this. But if it IS happening tonight, I will thoroughly enjoy watching it.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
I was disappointed that Joffrey didn't claw at his throat as he choked to death. I liked the burst blood vessels in the eyes though.

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
Tyrion needs to be arrested
Sansa needs to escape
Tyrion needs a trial
Tommen needs to be crowned
Oberyn needs to be awesome
Oberyn needs to die
Balon has to die
Lysa needs to be crazy
Lysa needs to die
ZOMBIE CAT!!!!!!!
The war at the wall
Danny fucking Darrio
And don't forget...

Tywin needs to prove Lannisters don't shit gold...

JarlaxleBaenre

kiwifarms.net
Thoughts on Stannis? I still have hope for his character--compared to Selyse and the others, he looked more disgusted. Like a caged rat surrounded by fanatics.

Pikonic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thoughts on Stannis? I still have hope for his character--compared to Selyse and the others, he looked more disgusted. Like a caged rat surrounded by fanatics.
I think in Stannis's mind he and Melisandre are the only two around that aren't either corrupted or fucking idiots. Corrupted people are easy to deal with, you burn them and that's that. The idiots are more difficult. Yes, they have no idea on what they do or say, but they're loyal to you and they make up your kingdom. Stannis despises Selyse and she knows it, so she tries harder to gain his affection, which only leads to him despising her more.
Stannis is the rightful heir to Robert. However he is slowly losing his sanity. If it comes down to a fight between him an Danny, he's dragon food.

• Agree

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who's...
Glad to see Joffrey go, but hate to watch him leave? I was really hoping he'd find out he was an incest child and go through a painful existential crisis before he got offed. ...And how is Arya going to react? Will she be happy he's gone or upset that she didn't get to be the one to do it?

JarlaxleBaenre

kiwifarms.net
Nah. We've still got Ramsay Snow and Roose Bolton in the North. Plus the Crow's Eye, likely coming up next season.

That is an interesting perspectic, Pikonic. Book spoilers for A Dance with Dragons and the last half of Storm of Swords:
In the books, Stannis is the only one of the five kings to take the threat of the wildlings and the Others seriously. In A Dance with Dragons, Stannis marches against Roose, Ramsay Snow, and the Boltons/Freys holding Winterfell. He intends to see a Stark put back in Winterfell. His army is made up of his own men, Northerners enraged by the Red Wedding, some of the mountain clans and some ironborn. At one point in a sample chapter from The Winds of Winter, he tells one of the R'hllor fanatics "half of my army is made up of nonbelievers. There will be no burnings. Pray harder." So he's more a pragmatist in the books, it seems.

UnwiseKhan

ayylmao akbar
kiwifarms.net
TV-Daario doesn't have a blue beard. 0/10, worst season ever.

A bit more seriously, Stannis could have an interesting time in the next book(s). His army is cold, starving, and stuck outside Winterfell, but he's got Theon, Jeyne, and the support of the Iron Bank. He's also in a position to lose his support from the Wall, courtesy of Jon maybe being killed and fighting between the wildlings/queen's men/watch. That, and he might lose Storm's End, not that he really cared about it, to Connington and little Aegon even if those two are pretty much guaranteed to die off.

JarlaxleBaenre

kiwifarms.net
Having just re-read A Dance with Dragons, Stannis's biggest liability (book spoilers)
is the queen's men. Their fanatic devotion to R'hllor seems to be straining the Northerners' patience. If there's a betrayal, it will likely be from them. This isn't even considering the possibility that Mance did a deal with Ramsay and had a hand in the Pink Letter.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino