• "Twisted, Sexual Deviant Troll 'Dynastia' From Josh Moon's Kiwi Farms Targets Pre-Teen Children"

Game you hate but everyone else likes?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Radioactive_Asshole, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:18 PM.

1. Personally, I don't like Sonic Adventure that much. I really only play the Sonic stages on there. The other stages are lackluster and gimmicky, especially Knuckles' stages.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Probably Mirror's Edge.

It's a neat concept, but execution wise I found it to be a constant form of frustration. Story and characters were dry as fuck and the animated cutscenes clashed heavily with the rest of the game and made me felt like I was watching those old E-Surance commercials.

It just wasn't a good experience for me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    scorptatious

scorptatious Fighter of the Nightman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Do normal people actually like Sonic Adventure? I remember it getting a lukewarm reception even when it was new.

I've never been able to get onboard with Overwatch. It might be a great game, but I dislike the character designs so much I haven't even been tempted to play it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  4. Sonic Adventure is very polarized in the Sonic community. Outside of the core Sonic community, it's pretty well-received.

Another game I found frustrating was Smash Bros. Melee. Sure, it's meant to be hard, but the control surprisingly is INCREDIBLY stiff. Haven't played in a while, even though I've mastered wavedashing partially.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. The Last of Us and Silent Hill Downpour. I don't "hate" the former per say but dear god is it overrated as sin, also Ellie is insufferable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L. Sugarbaby

kiwifarms.net
  6. Bioshock Infinite. I've played Call of Duty single-player campaigns with better level design and gunplay.

Oh, and Final Fantasy 6. That's right. I went there. Come at me bros.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Super Mario World. I just find it so unaesthetically pleasing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    The Colonel

The Colonel Depression Cow

kiwifarms.net
  8. Pretty much all MOBAs, and super competitive games like PUBG, and Overwatch. Also J-RPGs. :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. The Last of Us. The gameplay was absolutely nothing special, it was just another over-the-shoulder third person shooter with stealth elements; it felt like a jack of all trades but master of none. It feels like every other third-person game out there, and the only thing it really has going for it is its story, which is fine, I love a lot of games with subpar gameplay but excellent stories. But I don't really care for the story either; I don't like either Joel or Ellie and the plot just feels emotionally manipulative.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Are you gonna throw rocks at me? What about now?

kiwifarms.net
  10. timecop

timecop nigga cortex

kiwifarms.net
  11. World of Warcraft. I wouldn't say I hate it, but good lord is it BORING.
    I still can't comprehend what made people get so addicted to this game. I mean I could say it's discovering new quests, abilities, gaining levels etc. but the grind and the combat are boring as hell. They pretty much kill the game for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    RIP_SANITY

RIP_SANITY NOTHING I COULD DO DOOD

kiwifarms.net
  12. I wouldn't say I hated it, but I never understood how Kingdom Hearts got as popular as it did. The combat was okay (never really got into JRPGs) but it was always so jarring to see Disney characters alongside stereotypical anime protagonists with 3 million zippers on them. I didn't mind playing the portions I got through, but I could never actually take anything in it seriously.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Disney spergs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley I am not feel uncomfortable
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Halo

• Feels Feels x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs What do you want on your tombstone?

kiwifarms.net
  15. Hearthstone. It worked when I had no one to play with 2 years ago, but I prefer Magic the Gathering nowadays- at least I could halt your shit if I didn't like it in MTG.

VerdantBuckle34

VerdantBuckle34 Grey/Greys/Greyself

kiwifarms.net
  16. Final Fantasy 6,7,9,10. Just.. No

Edit: chose these because these are what I tried, I haven't played anything before six, 8 or anything after 10. I tried these because people keep telling that these are the best games in the serie

kiwifarms.net
  17. Dark Souls

• Feels Feels x 1
    Van Darkholme

Van Darkholme DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES

kiwifarms.net
  18. Bioshock 2. Apart from the last fight being incredibly anticlimactic since there's no real "final" boss (unless you count Sinclair, and I don't), I don't think it was nearly as bad as people painted it. Sophia Lamb was a perfectly despisable villain, it had all the standard feels and horror, I don't exactly see why it was so despised.

...also, I liked Infinite immensely, but the quantum physics time travel plot is unnecessarily complicated as fuck. And it made Burial At Sea, which should have been a very fun time with the stealth mechanics, an obnoxious clusterfuck of a story which made it much less enjoyable for me.

Also, Tales From the Borderlands. Haven't even played it yet, but I can feel I'm going to fucking hate it based on the obnoxious fandom all TellTale games seem to have. Handsome Jack did EVERYTHING wrong. Fuck you.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Hypodermic Johnny

Hypodermic Johnny I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.

kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't care for Overwatch. I played it when it was free to play for a couple of days and thought it was okay, a good time waster. But it gets repetitive and tiresome quick, there's only a handful of modes, all of them multiplayer, and micro-transactions are a big feature of the game. Micro-transactions on a free mobile game? Understandable, it's free. Micro-transactions on a $60 game? What?

LofaSofa

LofaSofa Take a seat.

kiwifarms.net
  20. I don't like recent Minecraft updates. With each new and unneeded thing, the game gets further and further from the calming, simple aesthetic it had. Call me a hipster, but it seems like nowadays it just piles more and more 'cool stuff' (which I'd totally expect from mods, mind you) into the game for no real reason other than 'it's not in there yet'.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Vrakks

Vrakks Sweet Christmas! Big-mouthed floating thingies!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.