Gamerfood is salty and DDOS'es the Farms -

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
They also released a salty video where they fail to acknowledge that not only did they fail to troll an idiot, that idiot wasn't even real to begin with.

Also, according to /cow/ @Null accidentally the entire password storage (though they could be bluffing). Better change your passwords offsite. :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Yeah just to be clear, I'm unsure of what damage was done. All I can confirm is that the privileges on the MySQL user accounts were changed. I can't vouch for what was done or read from the database until I clean up a little.

Your password is encrypted using what's called a salt.
"pasword" -> SHA1 -> Encrypted String

SHA1 and MD5 are very common encryption types so people build what's called rainbow tables. They will encrypt literally every possible combination of numbers, letters, and symbols to get strings so they can reverse lookup password hashes to get the plaintext password.

However, since we use a salt, it works like this:
Password -> SHA1 -> "Salt" + "Encrypted String" -> SA1 -> Uniquely encrypted string.

This makes our set of hashes unique and harder to crack because they have to build a unique rainbowtable specifically for the kiwi farms. This can take weeks depending on what level of hardware they have.

Now this is even assuming that they have the user table at all and they know the salt. If they don't, they're fucked. If they do, well, you've got 2 weeks to change your bank passwords if you used the same password here. In the future I'll generate passwords on account creation instead of users putting their own in because nobody ever should not use throw-aways for this website.

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
Yeah just to be clear, I'm unsure of what damage was done. All I can confirm is that the privileges on the MySQL user accounts were changed. I can't vouch for what was done or read from the database until I clean up a little.

Your password is encrypted using what's called a salt.
"pasword" -> SHA1 -> Encrypted String

SHA1 and MD5 are very common encryption types so people build what's called rainbow tables. They will encrypt literally every possible combination of numbers, letters, and symbols to get strings so they can reverse lookup password hashes to get the plaintext password.

However, since we use a salt, it works like this:
Password -> SHA1 -> "Salt" + "Encrypted String" -> SA1 -> Uniquely encrypted string.

This makes our set of hashes unique and harder to crack because they have to build a unique rainbowtable specifically for the kiwi farms. This can take weeks depending on what level of hardware they have.

Now this is even assuming that they have the user table at all and they know the salt. If they don't, they're fucked. If they do, well, you've got 2 weeks to change your bank passwords if you used the same password here. In the future I'll generate passwords on account creation instead of users putting their own in because nobody ever should not use throw-aways for this website.
I want to rate you informative but they broke almost all the fucking rating icons.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even in death, the Commander has the power to destabilize the lolcowsphere. When Jace hits the iceberg, the iceberg sinks.
And many get salty, just wanting to believe in something that turned out to be a ruse. Even if Gamerfood wants to claim we all got butthurt, they are no better if they want to say we are just falling for some ruse. They too may as well fell for it, just trying to deny what was revealed.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
And many get salty, just wanting to believe in something that turned out to be a ruse. Even if Gamerfood wants to claim we all got butthurt, they are no better if they want to say we are just falling for some ruse. They too may as well fell for it, just trying to deny what was revealed.
Most of the respect they had was from trolling Jace. It doesn't exactly reflect well on their reputation when Jace turns out to be just an actor. When you read the posts on DeagleChan, they had no idea that DeagleDad was an informant.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the respect they had was from trolling Jace. It doesn't exactly reflect well on their reputation when Jace turns out to be just an actor. When you read the posts on DeagleChan, they had no idea that DeagleDad was an informant.
When the man they troll turned out to be an actor who was only humoring them (along with anyone else such as the Kiwi Farms or Brianna Wu and her followers), one does have to ask who in the end was trolled. At least some people take this with humor and congratulate the guy on doing so well to fool many.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact they are saying jace is real after the video posted today shows how far they have gone in an attempt to not look like they got #TYCED
The best thing they can try to do at this point is admit that this is a ruse. Otherwise, they only end up making themselves look more like fools if this whole thing gets expanded upon this Wednesday on the final livestream. The closure from that can show us the truth.

Bork Laser

#borked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best thing they can try to do at this point is admit that this is a ruse. Otherwise, they only end up making themselves look more like fools if this whole thing gets expanded upon this Wednesday on the final livestream. The closure from that can show us the truth.
I can see Gamerfood being the people who hang on to Jace being real. I expect some really crazy theories to be thrown out.
From

" DD and Null hacked Jace's account after he got arrested for something and paid MDE to fill in for them"
to

"DD AND NULL KILLED JACE , ELI AND TYCE AND WEAR THEIR SKINS TO ACT LIKE THEM"
All in the name to not admit they got rused.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino